Project Succubus 02 - Conditioning

Story Info
A young woman is transformed into the ultimate sexual being.
811 words
4.45
10.1k
7
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues from "Project Succubus" All characters are over 18 and the subject is a willing participant in this harrowing medical experiment.

......................................................................................................................................................

Life with my new charge wasn't as challenging as I expected. Each day I tube-fed Janet, cleaned her in and out, and exercised all her orifices.

Suctioning her Tracheostomy was the most challenging part. Janet had to be restrained and her collar removed. She gazed at me with tear-filled eyes as the mucus was sucked out of her lungs. Usually, she soiled herself during these suctioning sessions. It was only during these occasions that I sensed sadness in her otherwise upbeat approach to the abomination she had become.

Each day was a rigorous regime of diet and exercise. The diet itself was easy, high protein formulas were injected into her nasal feeding tubes thrice a day, and a large feeding bag during her sleep. Each morning Janet began with swallowing exercises. I knew it would be hard with my experience of paralyzed and stroke patients, but amazingly Janet showed progress within the first three days.

"She needs to be able to swallow. Semen swallowing is an essential requirement of a Succubus," Explained Dr.Willams.

I found my charge to be quite quick-tempered. Not infrequently did she throw a tantrum at not being able to control her mouth or anus.

"What use am I to my master you idiot?" she yelled at Willams flinging and kicking as Arexus and I wrestled her back. "He has abandoned me, hasn't he? A failed project!" she yelled in fury.

"Nonsense," said Willams, still composed.

"Then why haven't you started the rest of my transformation? I was supposed to be ready by his birthday!" she said in tears.

"I didn't throw my life away to become a shitting mess!" she wept.

"There's only one way, practice. Train your muscles again my child," said Dr. Willams as we tried to comfort the fuming girl.

As the weeks passed, however, Janet did gain control of her anus to a great extent. We began administering supplements to help her stool become more solid and we were happy to learn that her master had agreed she should get a second corrective surgery to make her opening tighter.

Her swallowing capabilities improved to where she was able to inject liquids through her oral cavity. Her Ossiphageous was surgically narrowed, so she could never swallow solids. Her main source of sustenance would be her nasal feeding tubes and injections.

Janet's sensitivity was off the charts the slightest breeze from a fan would set her off on the path to an earth-shattering orgasm. It was a never-ending battle for us to keep her focused on her exercises. Even urinating was an adventure where she had to be restrained on her special toilet.

A special " conditioning chair" was brought in on the fourth week. It was a marvel of devious engineering;

The chair was entirely built of stainless steel, padded with white faux leather. It had a large hole in the middle to allow Janet's gigantic private parts to fit through. Once seated, our patient was heavily restrained with padded metal cuffs on her ankles, thighs, and waist, below the breast, neck, forehead, upper arms, lower arms, and wrists.

The chair had three main attachments:

One articulated arm with a pneumatic piston/vibrator combo which a 6-inch dildo was screwed onto. This was positioned in front of Janet and the dildo pushed deep into her mouth. I couldn't help but feel a pang of pity when doing this.

The main attraction, though was her vaginal and anal stimulators. Two massive vibrating dildos on pneumatic rams at the base. The vaginal is 15 inches long and one and a half inches at its thickest with the anal being 13 inches and an impressive two inches at the base.

Once activated, Janet was battered for hours on end. After her morning exercises, she was strapped in for an eight-hour run with thirty-minute breaks every two hours. At these intervals, we would change her dildos and check her orifices for damage. There was a wide range to choose from: rough, smooth, ribbed, hard, soft, and a set of metal probes with electro-shock capabilities.

As for her nipples and clitoris, we were given an assortment of vibrators, shockers, clamps, and suction devices. At the end of the day, we hauled a dazed and limp Janet to the bathroom, a trail of bodily fluids following her.

Two weeks of this extreme sexual therapy seemed to have conditioned her oversensitive genitals as expected. We were now ready for her to complete her transformation into her master's Succubus fantasy.

I had no idea what to expect when Dr. Willams entered with a large group of surgeons and nurses and said,

"Janet, it's time to complete your transformation into the most incredible sexual creature ever to walk this earth!"