Project Succubus 09 - Guests Gather for the Reveal

Story Info
The elite gather for the grand reveal of the Succubus.
1k words
4.51
5.1k
4

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 09 of the Succubus series. Readers are requested to read the previous 8 parts to understand the plot and appearance of the Succubus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Gala must have taken months and millions to prepare for. As far as I and Arexus knew, we were in the South Pacific. The island was the largest among a chain of volcanic formations. A paradise untouched by humans, or so it seemed. The large futuristic villa was hidden among the lush jungle, built into a now-extinct volcano.

The guests arrived at a private airstrip on another island and were ferried across to the island via a small submarine. It was the sort of thing out of a James Bond novel.

We weren't allowed anywhere upstairs to see who the guests were. This was a secret society of the utmost elite. The ultra-rich. Myself and Dr.Arexus were not trusted to see their faces.

We were given tight, shiny black body suits with blacked-out helmets and respirators. We had tubes in the masks to suck up liquid which was stored in small tanks on our backs, along with batteries and air filters. The suits were thick with built-in cooling and heating, the same carbon nanotubes, and power bank technology as Lilith. The system was fully enclosed and secure with inbuilt metal shields for our most intimate regions.

Arexus looked amazing. She was fit and the suit showed off all her assets. I would have been aroused, sans the urinary catheter which was inserted into my penis. It was my first time having a catheter and I was irritated. We had a long night ahead so it was a necessity.

We were like soldiers from some Sci-Fi movie. We had utility belts with black cattle prods, cuffs, and an assortment of vibrators. Our digital control tabs were strapped to our forearms. These gave video feed of the egg and access to all its functions.

Our helmets had in-built communications and heads-up displays.

Fully suited, we descended into the Succubus' lair deep underground.

It was a massive cave, a hundred feet across. Almost circular. A natural cathedral, fifty feet tall with tall pillars of volcanic rock. The cave was lit with red-orange light most spectacularly.

There in the center of this circular chamber, on a low stage, stood the egg, glowing bright and then dim in rhythm to a heartbeat. The sexy, animalistic breathing of its occupant echoed in the vast chamber.

At one end of the room stood a throne, hewn from solid rock, its intricate engravings of serpents, ancient symbols, and dragons, glistening in the red light. It towered above the egg. The seat of her master no doubt.

At the foot of the throne stood an "X" shaped frame, skeletal, deep black, a simplified version of the frame Lilith was bound to inside the egg. A few lengths of long heavy black chains lay coiled at the base.

Then the guests entered, led by none other than Hunter. It was unlike what I had ever imagined!

There must have been 100 or so human beings. Masters and slaves. They all wore some sort of mask and breathing apparatus to guard against the pheromones of the Succubus. Most were clad in heavy rubber, with some totally in the nude and everything in between. Some of the slaves had the most incredible body modifications. Nothing as drastic as what poor Janet had undergone, Impressive just the same;

One young man in chains was led out by a tall latex-clad woman whose face was obscured by a gleaming silver oxygen mask. He was dark, muscular in build, and totally in the nude. He looked normal until you looked at his groin!

There between his legs hung a gigantic member, at least 15 inches in length and two inches in diameter. Behind which hung not one, but two pairs of large testicles! He was wearing only a respirator and a slave collar and leash.

Another girl appeared as if skinned alive, all her muscles and ligaments showing. On closer inspection, her skin was transparent with no layer of fat. Her skin had been replaced by some artificial transparent membrane. There was no blood in sight, yet it was gruesome none the least.

A couple was followed by a glass sphere containing a boy and a girl. They were swimming in a liquid and had no visible breathing apparatus. The sphere was on tracks and self-propelled. It was lit in a bluish-white light and the young couple was floating inside it eagerly anticipating the grand reveal.

"Dr.Willams replaced their lungs with gills and modified their skin and eyes for underwater life. They can't survive out of water," whispered Arexus.

"What? That's horrible!" I exclaimed.

"It was their fantasy. Those are their parents. After coming of age, they agreed to their children's fantasy," she explained.

I looked at the sphere. So, they were brother and sister! They had begun fondling and kissing each other playfully and their parents looked on.

"They're twins, and now they want more modifications. Dr.Willams is waiting for psychological evaluations to begin," continued Arexus, "What we don't want is for people to regret their decisions."

The boy was soon erect and grabbed his sister from the rear, penetrating her. The girl had her hands against the bubble and looked down at her mother who seemed to be speaking to her. The boy was looking to the side at his father, who approved of the way his son was performing. A few more visitors gathered around the sphere, congratulating the parents, and encouraging the young couple.

"What more do they want?" I was curious.

"I don't know many details since I've got a full-time job here. I imagine it's quite drastic if Dr.Willams is taking so long to evaluate them," she said as the boy came in a plume of white sperm, uncharacteristic of any human. The couple cuddled and kissed for a long time.

It was then that their attention was focused back on the egg as a long and terrifying groan emanated out of it. Our writs screens flashed red and we ran to the egg. "It's OK, she's been zapped by the system to stop her Cumming. Shit, this time it was full blast, pussy, ass mouth, nipples, clit, and urethra! "cursed Arexus.

"Take your positions at the control station," said Hunter's voice in our ears. We obeyed and retreated to a dark grotto to the side. It was time for the reveal.