Project Succubus 10 - The First Prey

Story Info
The Succubus is revealed. Her first prey is ready!
1.3k words
4.76
6.5k
4

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Project Succubus 10: The first prey!

Part 10 of the Succubus series where a young, beautiful, and strong-willed, Janet transformed into Lilith the Succubus with the help of modern science and her husband's fortune. Reading previous parts is recommended to understand what she looks like.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All focus was on the egg.

Its cracks pulsed in fiery red, their brightness getting more intense with each cycle. The terrifying breathing of the creature within sent chills through those who heard it. Rough yet feminine, eager and restless, hinting the power of the demon stirring inside.

The crowd gasped as steam began to escape from the cracks of the egg. The breathing within became shallow and fast, the creature knew the release was near.

Arexus and I had initiated the release sequence. We observed the fiery interior of the egg. Seams appeared along the walls as the egg prepared to open. The VR goggles which covered Lilith's eyes retracted front and over her head, revealing her eyes after a week of visual torture. The inside of the egg was such a bright red that her eyes appeared to be black holes. We shifted our focus from the control panel to the drama unfolding before us.

The egg cracked open in four parts, opening out like a flower. For what seemed like an eternity, the only thing visible was steam, illuminated by red light. Little by little the glow of the egg's inner walls died down, revealing a dark-horned, spread-eagle silhouette with glowing red eyes amidst the steam.

As the steam cleared, the crowd gasped at the sight. There she was, menacing, restrained, her red eyes and tips of her horns glowing, her sexy voluptuous body taught, her jewelry pulsing in a dull red glow. Her body glistened with sweat and long strings of mucus hung from her giant, engorged vagina.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, as you know, my wife and soulmate Janet embarked on a life-changing journey two years ago. Her mind and body went through an incredible metamorphosis and now, I give you her final form, Lilith, the ultimate sex goddess, designed and conditioned for nothing but carnal pleasure. Today she shall be released for your pleasure. But before that, we shall test her of course," Announced Hunter.

"Release her mask and bonds. Leave the tentacles attached for now," he commanded, looking in our direction.

The crowd gasped more as her twin breathing hoses were ejected from her collar with plumes of gas and a hiss. Her mask retracted forward on its robotic arm pulling her throat dildo with it. The succubus closed her eyes tight and clenched her fists as the long fleshy member which was in her throat for a whole week fucking her was unceremoniously pulled out, revealing the black gaping hole which was glowing red deep within.

Then, the restraints were released with a series of metallic clicks that echoed like gunshots throughout the vast cavern, the quivering Succubus collapsed in a hot mess onto the soft inner folds of the egg shell, quivering. The large anal and vaginal tentacles remained attached.

Hunter rose from his throne and descended the steps. He looked regal to say the least. Clad from head to toe in tight fitting latex, his muscles bulging and his crotch bulging the furthest, he held a long staff with a glowing red jewel at its top. On his way down, he picked up a long length of black chain and dragged it along with him.

He walked slowly around to the front of the stage and climbed its steps to the edge of the open eggshell. The quivering Succubus looked at his feet, her limbs too weak to stand, she began crawling towards her master through the hot slimy mess.

We watched the monitors as Adrenaline and glucose were injected into her, through her rectal walls. The anal and vaginal tentacles had micro needles which perforated her intestines to inject medication if a quick response was needed.

She got on her knees and bolted towards her master, the two tentacles unravelling as she went. We waited for her to pounce on his feet but alas! They were too short. She yelled out in pain and tried to claw her way towards her master, but the tentacles were pulled taught!

"Master! Please release me!" she begged.

"Master! My love, I can't stand it, let me cum! Let me be yours! LET ME FUCK YOU! " she growled.

He stood resolute.

"No my Succubus. You need release, I know. You have sacrificed your mind, body your very soul. You shall be rewarded. You shall be mine. But patience!" he said poking her face with the tip of his staff. The giant orifice which used to be her mouth opened. It looked like a massive anus! Steam began to escape from her glowing hole as she grabbed the staff and stuck it into her mouth, fucking it. Hunter bent down to her eye level, not letting go of the staff.

"Hunter, She's Cumming," said Arexus, observing her vitals.

Her master depressed an unseen button in his staff to unleash a powerful electric jolt which kicked the succubus back violently, expelling the tip she was so desperately throat fucking. Within seconds she was on her feet. Legs spread wide apart,bent forward ready to pounce, long stings of mucus, like egg whites hanging from her mouth and vulva.

Red light began coursing through her veins culminating in her entire body glowing red! The crowd gasped in shock and admiration.

Hunter rose to his feet, tapping the slimy tip of his staff on the floor.

"I have a gift for you, my Slave," He gestured with one hand to someone in the crowd.

The guests parted as the slave with the massive penis was led in by his mistress. She handed his leash to Hunter and retreated, kissing her slave's forehead affectionately.

The black man stood 6feet four inches. He was ripped to perfection. His 15 inch member hung semi erect. He had no choice but to stand spread legged, as his four giant testicles didn't allow him to close his legs. The penis itself must way quite a lot, I thought, like Lilith, clothing and going out in the open, in short any sort of normal life was out of the question.

Hunter reached back and opened the man's mask. "Breathe," he said. The man's expression was of disgust and disbelief. I could only guess what Lilith must smell like after a week in the egg.

"Don't be afraid my son. You're safe. Embrace her power. Enjoy her lust," said Hunter.

"Yes, master," said the slave in his deep baritone voice.

"Come, Lilith. Walk slowly towards me," he commanded.

Lilith obeyed, her butt swaying and her breasts jiggling,she was weary as she approached the end of her tentacles.

"Release the Succubus!" Ordered Hunter.

Arexus pressed a few icons on the control panel. "ANAL BALOONS DEFLATING..... VAGINAL BALOONS DEFLATING. MICRO NEEDLE RETRACTION 100%" the data was displayed on the control panel as well as our heads up displayed. Lilith felt the pressure release. She bent over a little but didn't take her glowing red eyes off the prey, which was standing, fully 20 inches erect in front of her.

She pulled out the long slimy tentacle from her Vagina in one fluid motion, resulting in a gush of mucus. She then reached to her rear and pulled out her anal probe, to more gasps and swears of the watching crowd. As she pulled the long tentacle out, her head kicked back in ecstasy and a terrifying moan of relief escaped.

All her orifices were now glowing a volcanic red as their dilation and contraction synched with her breathing. Steam bellowed from the holes. She paused her walk for a moment and released a large blob of clear mucus mixed with lubricant from her gaping anus; a week's worth of buildup. She never winced or took her gaze away from the prize in front of her.

Hunter stood back. The slave was frozen to the spot as the Succubus approached him, falling to all fours and crawling seductively towards the fully erect prize which had already begun to drip pre-ejaculate.

"Brace yourself Adam, no one knows how this'll end!" said Arexus.