Projections Ch. 02

Story Info
Tim puts on a show.
1.1k words
4.71
1.1k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

Tim's act was advertised as exotic illusionism his clientele was often repeated customers as the illusions, Tim gave them were of such intensity: many of them orgasmed on their seats and once the show had ended, scurried home covering semen-stained pants and wet patches on their leggings and panties.

Tim for the most part conducted his well-oiled act in a kind of mild boredom, but very occasionally he scanned the mind of a more interesting man or woman. They might be resistant to his projections; at least to begin with or perhaps their deepest fantasies were stimulating enough for Tim to join in with her.

Threesomes were Tim's new fetish. Of course, the occasional soccer mom would grab his attention. Moms in their 40s were a gold mine of sexual exploration. All those years of being ignored by their spouses and too many lonely nights with a vibrator or dildo. Those women would open like a flower to a little attention, charm and a projection of lost love or lustful infatuation.

However, threesomes were something that Tim would enjoy as he would be able to gently suggest, through his projections that the two women, he would choose from tonight's audience, would have bi-curiosity or outright bisexual proclivities. Whilst he preferred the slenderer women, the occasional more curvy woman offered a most amusing diversion. After leaving Lisa on the corner of the block, just a walk away from the hotel and across from the small theatre, with a ruined ass but a gladdened heart Tim wandered over to the stage door. Letting himself in with his passkey and made his way to his dressing room. Passing a couple of stagehands, who smiled thinly, Tim let himself in and close the door. The show would be on in an hour, and he needed some time to gather himself and regain some of his strength for the show.

"Fuck, I hope the audience is good tonight!" He swore to himself. He regarded himself in the mirror, put on the wig and applied pale makeup by the light, his narrow nose and long silver hair gave him a conveniently demonic look which enhanced his performance. He called himself Corum, the last of the Iresi in honour of his favourite hero from the Michael Moorcock books he read as a young man. He didn't worry about the numbers; the house was usually full and so the money would keep rolling in. By 8:00 pm, the sharp knock on the door and the curt reminder that he had 5 minutes to curtain. In a freshly dry-cleaned black tuxedo, he strode into the stage, obscured by the red velvet curtain and sat on the large expensive leather armchair and waited. At the exact moment of the start of the show, all the doors of the auditorium would be locked. No one could get in or out until the show had finished. Tim had insisted on that as part of his lucrative show and the manager agreed after a hefty slice of the profits, given in advance. Tim didn't want outside eyes seeing the show, lest an untouched mind say what they saw.

Once the house lights went down and the stage curtain was pulled smoothly back by the electric motor and one single spot illuminated him. The audience was silent, and 'Corum' began to project a series of incredible images and illusions that would entertain the willing minds of the audience as he scanned their highly susceptible minds for particular illusions that he could project for them. As he looked through the minds, that appeared like doorways to him, he found two that would be ideal for his after-show entertainment. Over the next two hours, the audience saw incredible feats of magical illusion, they oohed and ahhed at the images before them. They saw feats of creatures appearing and disappearing and then more erotic images of men and women, naked and aroused floating around the auditorium while engaging in oral, vaginal, and anal sex. They saw tall muscular men with huge erect dicks, that flopped as they walked in and around them. Women with all manner of naked breasts caress themselves for the audience. They were thrilled at famous female celebrities walking on the stage and then submissively performing blow-jobs on the men in the audience and handsome male movie stars that would lick and suckle the naked pussies of the women

Of course, in reality, no one had joined 'Corum' on the stage. No celebrities performed lewd sexual acts on the audience. He had simply projected the desired images into their minds and allowed them to fantasize about whatever dream they had. Had anyone but 'Corum' been present they would have seen the audience in various states of undress, staring blankly into the dimly lit auditorium. The air would be filled with the scent of human pheromones. Male semen would be spilt on pants and women would ejaculate carelessly upon themselves. Moans and groans lay heavy on the air and in all this wanton chaos, Corum stood like a demonic conductor waving his hands to bring new and more powerful images to bear on the clay-like minds.

Whilst amid the chaos of sensuality, Tim found two minds that interested him. One, a curvy 38-year-old brunette, who was currently indulging in a long-held fantasy of being fucked by two large dicks at the same time, one in her large, lipped pussy and the other in her round quivering cheeked ass. The second woman, sitting next to her was a slender pixie-haired woman, of the same age, that was being fucked with a thick dildo by her friend, next to her while sucking off a young man's dick waiting to be hammered later.

By the end of the two-hour show, even the jaded appetites of the audience had been sated enough for them to dress themselves and be treated to a soothing vision of a calm sea and the lapping of warm tide which allowed them to soothe their spirits. At the end of the show, 'Corum' resumed his seat and the curtains closed to rapturous applause. By the time the patrons had left the theatre, all they could remember was how wonderful the illusions were and struggled to remember why their underwear was stained with their bodily fluids.

Two of the audience didn't make it home that night, with a backstage pass each, they joined Tim in his hotel suite for a night of sexual depravity.

This went on for about a year. Then one evening's performance, as 'Corum' scanned the minds of the patrons, he found a mind he couldn't scan.

He couldn't project into it.

Looking intently into the audience, a breathtaking blonde sat motionless watching him.

He had never met a mind he couldn't enter, and this turned his comfortable world into chaos.