Projections Ch. 01

Story Info
Projecting inot a woman's mind brings many sexual benefits.
1.3k words
4.36
2.3k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Projections

"Pick that crap off the sidewalk, asshole!" Tim scowled at the lowlife that discarded the pizza box carelessly on the ground.

"Fuck you!" The typical response from the ape that turned round, still chewing on the remnants of the stuffed-crust morsel. He was a foot taller than Tim and easily 30 pounds but Tim simply smiled.

He looked at the larger man and asked,

"Are you sure?" The larger man stepped forward, then stopped.

Putting a matt black Glock 35 to the ape's forehead, Tim repeated his instruction, "Pick the trash up...please".

The ape nodded nervously and went to pick up the pizza box.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled, taken back at the automatic pistol being pulled on him.

"Good, now take the next three hours and pick up all the trash on the sidewalk, as a penance for your actions." Tim smiled and then watched the larger man wander off putting up the discarded garbage on the street. Tim possessed no gun, he had simply projected the image into the ape's empty head and convinced him that Tim would be following him, while he picked up the trash.

Tim turned and walked off in the opposite direction, smiling at his latest projection into another's mind. Tim spent the next hour sifting through the busy sidewalks for someone in whom he would wile away a few hours before his illusionist show off-Broadway. He spied a slender blonde, looking attractive in a summer dress. She was a mom; her tits were small but looked great without a bra. Her legs were slender from gym sessions and for some reason, she was without her family. This was an opportunity not to be missed. Tim wandered over to her and asked a question, to get her attention.

"Hey, I'm sorry to ask but don't I know you?" As the mom turned round, Tim had already projected himself into the front of her mind. With the vision of an old-school sweetheart filling her mind, Tim smiled and kissed her on the cheek. The blonde mom now convinced she had met an old flame was delighted.

"Oh Tim, it's been so long. How are you?" The blonde asked with a gleam in her eye.

Already his projection had completely overtaken her conscious mind. Enjoying her excitement of meeting whom she believed was her high school sweetheart, Tim played along, "Always missing my lovely girl, no kids today?" She shook her head and chatted to him as they both walked down the street to his hotel, already booked for his three-night show. With Tim's mind-altering projections, the blonde mom was head over heels in lust with Tim. To her, this was the dream guy at high school whom she'd never taken to bed. Tim, in her mind, was her dream lover and one who had returned to her life to give her the chance to fuck him the way she wanted. By the time, they both walked into the large bedroom, the blonde mom was desperate to strip off her clothes.

"Now, take your time honey, we have a good couple of hours before you need to pick up the kids." Tim reminded her as he pulled off his shirt and tie. Blonde mom, called Lisa, was already peeling off her sweet lacy bra to reveal a small pair of firm tits that she shook playfully for him. As many moms, Tim had fucked over the years they loved the attention paid to them. They loved the sex and the danger of an illicit affair. Tim enjoyed their enthusiasm and often sought out middle aged moms.

"I want that dick in every hole!" Lisa announced as she pulled off her panties and pulled at the string material with her teeth. Tim was happy to oblige. With both naked, Tim knelt on the bed and held out his stiffened cock for Lisa to lick, suck and show just what a slutty whore she could be. Lisa, her mind fogged with projections imagined a thick longer penis than the one she was sliding her mouth down and moaned at its apparent size.

"Oh my god, you're so big!" She gagged. Tim liked to project that was bigger; it was a conceit but a mild one.

"Gag on it, you little whore!" Tim used provocatively dirty language which he knew Lisa wanted to hear and Lisa to prove herself pushed her mouth not his cock, allowing it to hit the back of her throat. Coughing and spluttering Tim pulled out to allow her to breathe before arranging her on her back, with her head over the end of the mattress, opening her throat. For the next few minutes, he slid himself in and out of her throat, pushing himself further each time. Lisa tried her best to accommodate his cock, salvia running down her chin and into her eyes but was determined to please her lover.

"On your knees, you dirty whore!" Tim pulled out and stroked himself as Lisa clambered onto her hand and knees. With his tongue, Tim probed her pussy, its scented wetness was sweet. As often with moms, their pussies developed larger darker labia, which Tim loved, Lisa was no exception but she was pleasingly tight, having had an elective c-section noticeable from the small scar from a competent surgeon. Quivering from his wicked tongue, Lisa attempted to still her shivering body, to allow Tim to now slid first one finger, then two into her cunt. Rivulets of her wetness dribbled down her thighs, as Tim savoured her pussy. Above him, her mom's ass shook. Her cheeks were firm and well-shaped with little of any cellulite, Tim spanked the right buttock and Lisa cooed in delight.

"Oh yes, spank this little whore before you fuck her ass!" The dirty talk was escalating, tiny fragments of Lisa's true nature seeped through the projections, as Tim had often discovered.

"Let's try out that little pussy first shall we?" Tim teased, already lining up his erection to her opening.

"Fuck it up!" Lisa sighed. Tim took a few moments to excite her lips and pussy hole before settling into a good hard rhythm which brought squeals of joy to the little soccer mom. With her pussy being quite snug, his pace was quick to bring on Lisa's first orgasm, which Tim was happy to let her have, after giving his permission.

"Now, little soccer whole, you cannot cum until you ask permission!" Tim pulled out of her snatch as if to punctuate his point.

"Oh yes, yes. Can this little soccer slut mom cum. I really can't hold on!" Lisa was more sexually aroused in the last hour than she had been for the last 10 years, Tim looked down at her quivering legs and sodden little pussy.

"You can cum, as you asked so politely." Tim thrust back into her and fucked her hard and enjoyed the squeals and the moans of his lover. Lisa's beaten little pussy queefed loudly as Tim's cock thrust deeply and then withdrew, only to fill her again. Her soaking sex dribbled her ejaculation onto the bed sheets.

Tim made a mental note to have them changed before retiring tonight.

"Oh my god! I've never cum like that before!"

"Well, I will have to educate you further. I think I'd like you to try out for an ass fucking, Soccer Mom!" Tim slapped her ass, enjoying her flesh quiver slightly under his hand. Still befuddled with her arousal and Tim's projection, Lisa couldn't wait to let him try her ass.

Tim knew she would make the cut, as her asshole looked very tight indeed. He glanced at the bedside alarm clock. Still three and a half hours before his show and plenty of time for this soccer mom to clean up and collect the kids by 4 pm.

End of Chapter One