Prologue: The Riverbank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We had only a few seconds while the spell was active. Best make good on our escape." Petra said. She kept one arm over her breasts as she ran. The other cupped her groin. Gail, however, walked as if it was perfectly normal to stroll naked on summer days. Deep down, Petra envied such assurance. Gail's breathing was steady, she walked chin up with her magnificent chest out. No shaking of her hands, no quivering in her knees...

"See anything you like?" Gail asked, striking a pose.

"N-no" Petra said quickly. And there you go. She caught you staring. You'll never live it down now.

"Right, and I suppose you're not at all worried you'll be caught here, naked and hornier than I've ever seen you?"

"Excuse me, bitch?"

"You heard me," Gail said with a smirk. "There were literally no consequences to turning her down, or even telling her to stuff her request after losing. Why Petra?"

"Why what?"

"Why strip for her? I can barely get you to relax in the baths. You always change quickly at the back corner of our locker room. You supposedly hate this bitch yet once she snaps her fingers suddenly you're their party favor. Unless," Gail examined Petra closely. "It turns you on, doesn't it."

"It does not."

"It makes perfect sense though." Gail exclaimed louder than Petra was comfortable with. "Here you are, the toughest, meanest, female Vigilant since the legendary Beatrice 'Ballbuster' Black-Blade. You're one of the universe's stewards for elemental fire, which you described as being a dreadful responsibility. It only makes sense that you crave those moments where you're not in control."

"I don't 'crave' anything."

"Prove it then." Gail said. "Move your hand."

Petra lowered the arm shielding her breasts. Her nipples were stiff and turgid. Gail chuckled a bit and said, "Nice try, Petra, now the other one."

Reluctantly, she lowered her other hand. Gail's smile widened when she saw the dewy droplets clinging to her fiery bush. "I knew it."

"You know nothing, Gail." Petra swatted her hand back. "I'm still a little damp from the river."

"Right, after the hour or so we've been wandering around here." She snickered. "You can't fool me. I've been with plenty of young women to know when they're all hot and bothered-"

"You've been with women?" Petra intejected

"-and you are enjoying this. You know, I can keep a lookout if you need to jill off real quick. It'll help you focus."

"Tempting, but no." Petra replied sarcastically.

"Don't be like that. Everyone's got their kinks." Gail said. Petra had flushed crimson at this point and hung her head in shame. Suddenly, she felt Gail's arms wrap her in a comfortable embrace. "You don't need that bitch, Petra. We'll find you a nice dom or domme that's not going to threaten your career and give you plenty of aftercare after they spank you silly."

"What makes you think I like being spanked?" Petra objected. She felt Gail's hand suddenly come down hard against her ass. She let out an involuntary moan as the sparks of pain shocked through her nerves and settled in her womanhood.

"That did," chuckled Gail. Petra pulled away quickly and hopped out of slapping range. "You're adorable when you're embarrassed."

"Oh yeah, sure. Probably what makes me so popular with Eliza." She grumbled.

"Oh stop it. You don't need her. Just embrace your inner slattern and it will all get easier from here."

"You think so?" Petra asked.

"Sure, now have yourself a wank so we can get out of here."

"Nah, I think I'm good." Petra said and continued onward.

Petra's flat was only a block away. However, it was around four bells dark by the time they approached and main street was crawling with traffic. Petra and Gail ducked behind a dustbin to watch for an opening, any opening that would get them across without giving Reprieve a show.

"Rush hour." Petra muttered angrily. "Whichever idiot who thought that all worksites had to close at the same time should hang for their stupidity."

"No singular person is at fault here, Petra, unless you count yourself." Gail reminded her. She then said in a sultry voice, "Should we punish you for this?"

"Be serious, Gail." Petra replied, chills prickling up and down her spine. Her skin was pebbled with goosebumps. All for a simple whisper, too. Am I really so far gone?

"Well, Herra Serious, what's the plan. We can't camp out with the garbage until sundown. Even then, your butt glows in the dark."

"Pot and the kettle, Gail. You're every bit as white as me." She scanned the surrounding vendors for anything that could help. Her local clothing store had already locked its doors at this point, but a dealer in fine tapestries was still open. It was only a couple shops down, and most of it was back-alley travel. Very few were here at this time of day. However, Petra didn't want to be here at nightfall; all the ne'er-do-wells in the neighborhood were nocturnal and would relish having two naked girls in their clutches.

She blocked that out of her mind as she advanced on the weaver shop. Occasionally, Petra paused to check if anyone was looking before scampering across to the cover of the nearest building. She was so close now. Just one more door and their shame would be covered.

"Stop! Thief!" A voice bellowed out from up front. Petra and Gail dove for cover, only to learn that whoever was shouting wasn't referring to them.

A man carrying a sack close to his chest fled up the alleyway. He rounded the corner, not noticing the naked women who flanked the alleyway. Any other woman would have remained hidden and used the diversion to escape with a tapestry. On the other hand, Petra was a Vigilant first, so instead of hiding, she stood to full height. Stretching out her hand, she shouted the command words and clenched her fist. The robber's legs snapped together as if bound by a bolo. With a scream, he tumbled to the earth, striking his head against the retaining wall.

"Oh shit. Is he dead?" Gail asked.

"No, he's fine." Petra said looking down on the unconscious thief. "Which is more than we could say for us if our coworkers catch us."

"What about the rugs?"

"Forget the rugs; we've got to run!" Petra shouted. Both women fled down the alley. They ducked into a corner just as Vigilant came pouring in to arrest the robber. However, they were not in the clear, since they collided head-first into their commanding officer Sir Tycho Estlin.

The old knight was old enough to be their father. He had lank, grey hair and a disapproving frown frozen on his features. Currently, he sweated profusely having been encased in his plate mail with his ceremonial tabard and cloak over his shoulders. At first, he rubbed his eyes in disbelief at the sight of Petra and Gail in their nude glory. Once he recovered from the shock, he spun around on his heel, which Petra found rather gentlemanly of him.

"By Acqueata's justice, what are you two doing naked."

Petra stammered. Even facing the opposite direction, the old knight was intimidating when angry. Nevertheless, she stood at attention as Gail hovered behind her. "Sorry Sir, the weather was hot, so we went swimming."

"Someone stole our clothes." Gail added helpfully.

"That explains why you two weren't at muster." Sir Tycho grumbled. Why didn't you notify your fellow Vigilant?"

Oh, I don't know. My coworkers don't need to see me naked? "Well, we have reason to believe there were members of the Vigilant involved."

"I see." Sir Tycho groaned. "It isn't unheard of. Must be the changing of the times."

He loosened his cloak, passing it back to Petra. After that, he pulled the tabard over his head where Gail snatched it up. "You two should know better than to skinny dip at all. It's a dangerous world out there. If I were you, I'd be happy it was only your clothes they wanted. You could have been raped or murdered."

"In all honesty, we could be raped or murdered any day." Petra said. She fastened the cloak around her and pulled it closed.

"Well you don't have to invite it." He snapped. "Anyway, I need to get on. Already late to my meeting with the duchy. Duke Bhaenich will probably wonder where my ceremonial colors are. I'll make up an excuse when I get there."

"And that's why you're the duke's favorite."

"Exactly. Remember, if you're ever dealing with your superiors, all explanations are fifteen words or less. If you can't do that-"

"Cite policy."

"That's the spirit." Sir Tycho turned to face them. Even covered, he must have still figured they looked indecent because he frowned. "Would you like me to escort you home?"

"No, thank you. I'm right over there." Petra pointed in the general direction of her flat.

"Fair enough. Stay safe." With that, Sir Tycho moved on.

Petra and Gail attracted a lot of attention as they crossed the street. Petra ignored the gawking, the disapproved grunts, and the catcalls long enough to reach the stairs. She found the spare key in the soil of a nearby potted plant and opened the door. She turned to look over her shoulder, "Want to come in? My clothes might fit you."

"Nah, I'm ok. Wouldn't want to get between you and what must be a much-needed orgasm." Gail joked. Petra even chuckled a bit. When the laughter died, her friend asked, "Are you gonna be ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Good, because I don't need you falling apart on me." Gail hugged Petra tightly. She gasped slightly as the pressure of her friend's perfect breasts squished into her own. "Love you, bitch.

"Love you too, slattern." Petra and Gail kissed each other's cheeks. She managed to remain calm until Gail had descended the stairs, but once she was behind closed doors, Petra ran to her couch, Sir Tycho's cloak billowing out behind her. She plopped down onto the cushions and brought her fingers to the lips of her swollen sex.

One touch nearly made her cum immediately. She found her clit and applied gentle pressure, rubbing it in little circles. Petra's used her other hand to grab her nipple. She pinched it gently first. However, memory of Eliza's touch prompted her to give it a painful twist that sent another shock of pleasure through her system.

Petra sank to fingers into her pussy. With a growl. She thrusted them in and out while rubbing her bud with her thumb. Wave upon wave of the most extreme pleasure she'd had in her lifetime washed over her until she collapsed screaming onto her sofa.

She glanced over. A grey cat glared judgmentally at her from its seat on the table. With a frown, Petra said. "Come off it, Gremlin. You lick yourself in the living room all the time. Its my house. I can have a go if I want to."

Nonplussed, the cat curled up into a ball and went back to sleep. Figures; his majesty is angry that I woke him up. Probably get a few weird looks in the morning from my neighbors and only the gods know how I'll face Sir Tycho in the morning.

Petra brushed a hand over her lower abdomen and smiled, "But ye gods, did I need that."

12