All Comments on 'Prologue to a Problem - Continued'

by KitDeLuca164

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments (Page 2)
H. JekyllH. Jekyll4 months ago

An interesting story, with the revelation that they did and did not have a loving marriage; she tried and failed to be the good wife. I agree with the note in the introduction that one may feel sorrier for this husband than for others in the category of stories. He ends up being a "loser" who frankand even ly cannot compete sexually with the young jocks. Well! With the official end of the marriage he has nothing but sadness. She has been unhappy, to some extent, for years, but at least she gets a lover, and that's not to be sneezed at.

Another interesting story that the "Literotica Loving Wives Mafia" doesn't care for. Why am I not surprised? He loses and she more or less wins. More or less.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well written and I enjoyed that it was written from the woman’s perspective. Your characters, all of them, were a cross section of weak people, insecure and full of rationalization for their lack of integrity. I wish I could say they were unrealistic, but in so many ways they are far too real.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The slut found what she needed, good for her. Sluts deserve happiness, like everyone else.

Too bad she lied to a decent guy and took decades of his investment in her and their relationship and threw that away, leaving him forlorn due to her slutty selfishness.

Maybe she had a chance if she had realized her problem, wondering about cheating as her in-town friend had cheated, might be solvable in working with her husband. Cheating sex is not the only way to change how you think and feel in mid-life. This was less possible after slutting it up with another swimmer at Lake Texoma yet again.

Good story

I am starting to wonder if good-looking women are basically untrustworthy, from reading LW...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great, woman’s point of view introspection. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Perfect description of women leading shalllow meaningless lives, with nothing beyond a series of emotionless orgasms unconnected to anything meaningful. At some point, the sex will be gone. Then what? Looking for the wrong things in the wrong places=it is what it is, i.e., alone with nothing meaningful.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If your entire sense of self worth is based on other people validating your “fuckability,” you’re in for a shallow, doubt ridden, eventual lonely existence. Good luck. Not.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A stupid story about a whore who thought she could be a decent human being, but her true colors came out. The only thing that could have saved this piece of shit would have been if Phil had BTB. One star was too generous.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I feel sorry for the author's husband as she feels every woman is a whore. I read both stories. The first had 3 female characters: Ann, Karen, and Susan. Two of them are whores. The second part has two women Ann and Judy. Both are whores. The author in the intro says that the women in her stories never insigate the affair. Obviously she didn't read her own story since Ann kissed Mark in the kitchen and pretty much just spread her legs when he showed up in her room. Not much of a fight for her marriage. It didn't even bother her that she was sleeping with her BFF's fuck toy.. Ann is a real piece of shit and Phil is much better off without her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The author described very well Ann as a shallow personality living a lie and desperately chasing the illusion of happiness, fucking kids. Sad thing is, she’s the carpenter of her own bed and in the end becomes the mattress for passing cocks. LOL

Captcha

fritz51fritz513 months ago

If the story wasn't fiction I would feel sorry for Phil because he was never vindicated. His suspicions of Ann prior to marriage were correct as was his belief that she'd been up to something on her visit to the scene of the crime to visit her BFF. Actually, she was worse than he feared and could have lived thoroughly satisfied with a divorce from such a slut. Alas, he never got to know just how right he was. Since it is fiction, no great tragedy actually occurred. I too feel the author needs to have another look at her own statement that her female MCs don't instigate the affairs, clearly in this story, Ann did just that.

Also, I would be remiss if I didn't mention that this tale was well-written. I am looking forward to more from KitDeLuca164.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor2 months ago

In one brief short-story, you have recreated Peyton Place, from 65 years ago. Best score from me because I think there is a realism in the lives of some people whose representative characters you bring to life. Still, it is sad and everyone loves happy endings. RAACs. RAACs. We want more RAACs!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So the guys get shit on again, the only way you can describe stories like this is depressing.

Hooked1957Hooked19572 months ago

On second read, I liked this even more because of the depiction of the wife as an absolute piece of shit who didn't give her husband the satisfaction of admitting he was right. Makes for great fiction.

Hooked

drbenchpress66drbenchpress66about 2 months ago

Lol do I also make another comment on what a terrible people these women are or do I just chose to ignore that fact and remember that most women aren’t like that. Well some women aren’t like that. Anyways, you did a fantastic job of making 50%, or I suppose more than that, of your readers genuinely not give a shit if the main character was run over by a truck or maybe they even hope for it in the next story. Please don’t continue it though. I enjoyed it enough already. Hahahaha holy shit what a comment I just wrote out. I don’t think I’ve ever been so passive aggressive before

usaretusaretabout 2 months ago

That is a piss poor ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

S..T

Slick742Slick742about 1 month ago

UGH.... One grunt

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 1 month ago

She never committed to her marriage. Was always hiding a lie…a small part of her that grew into a bigger part. Never gave her husband back to what he gave her on their relationship: honesty, faithfulness, trust… You can see her immediate future being ok, maybe fulfilling. But her long time future will be very lacking… of everything. She is lieing to herself mostly. Thanks

Bri29Bri29about 1 month ago

What a horrible woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

As a guy, my question is; we condemn the wife's and let the guys go scot-free it takes two to tango, women are sluts or whores but guy are okay? Personally I would comment both are equally as bad, to the guys who want snow driven pure wife's not going to happen in this day and age, sorry to be the harbinger of bad news [unless she is butt ugly and so fat you cannot find your way, same goes for the men who bitch about it all, ugly fat gutted slobs swilling beer and hoeing down crap food.] True answer treat each other with respect and acceptance and you never reach the cheating stage. Your body and mind are your temple what you place at the alter of your partner should be trust, respect and honesty, a two way street at all times. Oh btw a well written story with a lot of could have happened outcomes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The story's writing, between past & present, got me off; at times, I thought I'm reading about the present but wasn't & visa versa. Story was too long for what said. After all the bullshit, Anne kept having sex with Mark, not worrying about any reconciliation. Wouldn't it have been a kick in the groin if hubby decided to talk about counceling & reconciliation, just to find his wife fucking a young 20-something? 3 stars Bob

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

It's weird, but all of this authors female characters are basically sociopaths. The impulsiveness, lack of empathy for others, use of manipulation, all classic trademarks of the sociopath. I don't know, I just find it really shallow. I much rather enjoy the more complex stories where people have internal conflict about their actions and have to deal with the cognitive dissonance of their behaviors not matching up with their ideals or sense of self. That's more relatable to me, and probably others as well, than the endless cavalcade of narcissists and sociopaths that make up so many characters in this section of the website.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 month ago

"she didn't want to admit to the world who she was."

She was a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You write very well, but your female characters come across as remarkably calculating and, perhaps simplistically, soulless. There doesn’t seem to be a sense of loss or contrition, just a belief that their best years are behind them that allows them to degrade their current relationships. An arc that doesn’t have the characters wandering off into a unresolved limbo would make your stories more compelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She has a ugly heart and character

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I hate the character but the story is well written. I didn't score it, but if I had, the writing was 5***** but I hated the story so much that I would give it a 1*.

P.S.It's obvious that Ann never loved her husband. He was loyal, faithful, and loved her but he needed the truth. Her refusal to admit what she had done was what makes her so hateful; her husband deserved better than that. Plus her friend Judy and the asshole Mark were also entitled worthless people. They all deserved painful endings.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 month ago

EH! Just a woman whose beauty is only skin deep and a f**ked up brain.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 month ago

Great story, full of good descriptions and characters that could be the couple next door

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Ann has earned a place in the pantheon of LW’s most despised bitches. This narcissistic cheater rivals Hooked’s Traci as a totally evil female character.

mfj77mfj77about 1 month ago

Wow! Writing excellent as we've come to expect from this author.

/

The end of the marriage was caused by the lying by Ann not the sex. Ann lied to both her husband and to herself. Sad that she is unable to come clean at all. Also a lot of assumptions on Ann's part concerning what Phil "would allow". Communications, honesty, trust issues - all common to the LW trope. Also sad that Phil never really recovers and that part of the story may be the seed of another story by the author.

/

I agree with a couple of the other commenters that while the female characterization are very detailed, often they are too one-dimensional; not enough internal conflict. As one person said, "There doesn’t seem to be a sense of loss or contrition, ..." Or, as another commented, " . . . more complex stories where people have internal conflict about their actions and have to deal with the cognitive dissonance of their behaviors not matching up with their ideals or sense of self." I hope the author can grow her characters more in the future.

/

Find it interesting that it is a common assumption that men are willing to let men cheat but want to BTB any cheating women. I certainly don't agree with that; BTB means "burn the bitch or bastard" as appropriate.

/

I find it interesting that this author is interested in exploring the question of "why?" women cheat. The same question can be applied to men. In complete disagreement with the current cultural social BS that there is no differences between men and women, my personal belief is that there really are deep, psychological differences. Perhaps the differences are environmentally driven but they exist none the less. And of course, reality is not a hallmark of these stories.

/

Hope this author continues her writing. While currently focused on the female side of the "why?" question, I hope the author will eventually expand to the male side of the question with similarly well written stories. Suspect writing such stories will be a "stretch" for the author.

/

Thanks for another thought provoking, great story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 1 month ago

This is such a well-written and realistic story. This writer understands and writes about the core human condition in a way few on this site do. 5/5+++++++++

silverthorne16silverthorne16about 1 month ago

She married a very good man....too good for her. It ended up that all she was was a self-centered bitch who lied to herself and others for years, pretending to be someone or something she wasn't.

silverthorne16silverthorne16about 1 month ago

Plus, aside from the divorce, the with ended up with absolutely no long-term repercussions for her lies and betrayals. It almost sounds like, at the end, she's not in any way remorseful or regretful. Truly a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Incredibly real! Wow. None of the silly-assed rhetoric, Navy SEALS, cameras hidden in smoke detectors, women wanting to date with their husband's permission... I'll say it. Men shouldn't write erotica. That includes me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Powerful writing comes from stories that draw in the reader and fill them with emotion. This is one such story and one such writer. She absolutely GETS IT: it's the lying, the deceit, and the body of deceitful lies that must be continually refreshed to cover the original betrayals. Five stars and then some...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"Modern women " are souless sluts...that seems to be the author's message. If he's right, no wonder Gen z males don't want to marry.

goodwabgoodwab30 days ago

Ann and Judy seem to have been stuck in high school/college, judging themselves and others by exterior "hotness." No life plan except to find some stalwart but clueless dude to support them. Very sad all around.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Good you told your husband your a skank but I'm sure he knew considering your kids all have different fathers

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Nothing but a putrid story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

perfect description of a self centered evil cunt and their rationalizations to justify their wickedness. Whomever started the meme(?) find em, fuck em forget em got how to treat women exactly right. So mhard working hubby got soft pudgy and l;ess than steel erections? what about the bitch w/ the loose vag, saggy tits, and boring response in bed? Nah shes entitled to great sex w/o any effort on her part, fuck loser boring hubby. rk

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

So she totally screws up Phil’s life and future relationships whilst she goes off in the sunset. What a loathsome woman and an even more loathsome tale.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKitDeLuca164@KitDeLuca164
Married, mother of 2 grown children. Live in USA, Midwest. Was motivated to write after reading GeorgeAnderson’s February Sucks. Was conflicted by the premise of the story and wanted to explore my own thoughts on why an apparently happily married wife would cheat.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES