Prom Night

Story Info
Stood up on prom night, she finds a replacement.
1.7k words
4.27
11.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes lingered with sympathy for the sobbing girl seated outside the fancy hotel.

She sat on the sidewalk in her prom dress, the multiple layers of skirt fabric bunched around her legs as she held her head in her hands. She only happened to look up, face awash with tears, when she happened to catch the man staring at her with a concerned face. "My date stood me up," she offered as explanation.

"Sorry to hear that. His loss. Missing out on such a lovely girl."

She smiled and wiped her tears away. "Shut up, you don't mean that."

He held up his hands in mock defense. "Okay, if you insist. I hope things get better for you tonight."

"I just don't know what to do," she began to gush to this stranger, "my parents don't expect me home for hours now, and I can't show up looking all pathetic like this."

"I've got a high-rise apartment just around the corner. You wanna hang out there for a little while to save face?"

"Oh my god, it's probably one of those nice ones, isn't it?"

He grinned, "You're welcome to check it out."

"Okay, let's go. Don't need anyone else seeing me like this," she gestured in a sweeping motion downward.

He explained it was within walking distance of the prom's hotel, so she gathered up her skirts and told him the entire story on the way. How they'd started dating as freshmen, but today suddenly he stood her up for no reason at all.

As they rounded the corner he pointed to the outside of a building, then raised his finger toward the rooftop. "That's my apartment."

"Wow!" she gasped. "I bet the view is amazing. Let's go!"

"Okay, but it's quite the climb," he said, eyeing her layered skirt.

"That's fine, I'll just gather it up like this," she explained as she took the extra layers, showing off just a little bit of leg and a pair of sparkling high heeled shoes.

"It's amazing how you gals can get around like that," he chuckled.

"Just part of being a woman," she emphasized. "I am 18, after all" she said and her eyes slid toward him, then back to the apartment building.

He opened the main entrance and they stepped in, feeling the cool air inside.

She looked around at the lobby's glass chandelier, and gaped at how she could almost see the her reflection in the shiny floor tiles. She looked around in awe as they passed the reception and made their way to the elevator, where he pressed the button and stared at her with a kind smile.

When they arrived at his door and made their way inside, she sighed and flopped down on the first piece of furniture, a chair in the main living room. She adjusted her skirts. "I'm so done walking in this! Do you mind if I get a little more comfortable? It was hot outside."

"Do you want me to get you a drink?"

"No, I just need to..." she began pulling at her skirts, and a layer of fabric eventually popped off.

His eyes went wide.

She caught his surprise and explained, "It's detachable. Much more comfortable like this." She set the skirt on the arm of the chair and smoothed over the rest of the dress briefly with her hands.

"Yes, and it still looks amazing on you, my dear."

"Thanks. You're such a flatterer," she giggled with a modest hand placed over her mouth.

"I mean you really do look great."

"Oh, stop it. My date stood me up," she said as her gaze shifted downward.

"Boys are kinda like that," he shrugged, setting keys on the table.

"But I spent so much time picking out the dress, putting on makeup, and walking around in these things," she said as she kicked off her high heels. "I did everything to make sure tonight was perfect."

"He obviously wasn't worthy."

"This is just between the two of us, but I even picked up special panties." She hiked up her skirt and showed him the lace before lowering it back down.

He raised an eyebrow, saying nothing.

"I shaved, too. I was ready to lose my virginity to him tonight."

He stopped in the act of sitting near her, then stood up straight.

She watched him but continued her story, "And he stood me up. After all these years. I did everything imaginable for him. Why would he up and abandon me like this?" she cried.

"Maybe he found someone new. Another girl."

"And who would do the things I did for him?"

"Boys are idiots sometimes. He could've just found bigger tits," he made a squeezing gesture.

She blushed. "Yeah, but I sucked his cock so good and always made him cum."

The man almost spit out his drink but quickly recovered. "And you think that's enough to make him wanna stay?"

"I mean, he loved it so much. I learned how to deepthroat, and he'd cum quickly. I bet I could make a grown man cum in under a minute."

The man looked highly amused. "Oh, you think so?"

Suddenly realizing the gravity of her comment, she doubled down. "Want me to prove it? I can tell you're already thinking about it." She pointed to the large bulge growing in his pants.

"Honey, I'm not some horny teenager. I've been around the block."

"Fine, let me see what you got."

He unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his sizable erect monster.

"Oh my god, I've never tried with one that big."

"Don't worry, just take it slow. You still down?"

She nodded her head, licking her lips. He got closer and she leaned forward to take it into her mouth. She went down deep, but started to cough and stopped herself.

He laughed. "You didn't even make it halfway." He went to put his cock back into his pants.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I won the bet," he chuckled.

"Ugh, all you men are exactly the same. What does a girl gotta do?"

"Honey, there's nothing wrong with you. I'm just not about to take advantage of a heartbroken teenage girl after prom. When I said you could just hang out, it was sincere."

"So you don't want me either?" she said, fighting tears.

"I just don't want to break you, emotionally or physically."

"Will you do me a favor, then?"

"What's that?"

"Teach me how to be stronger. Tell me how to be seductive."

"Those are two different things. A real woman would know the difference." He went to walk away, but she grabbed his wrist.

"You mean my breasts, don't you? You think they're small."

"I never said that."

"Here, just feel them," she pulled until he had to turn back around then stuck his hand down the top of her prom dress.

He gave her a conciliatory squeeze, but didn't express himself.

"They might be small, but so is this teenage pussy," she cooed.

He shifted his position uncomfortably, but his pants were still undone and fell slightly as his semi-erect cock popped out, on cue.

"Mister, will you fuck my teenage pussy with your big man's cock? Tear me apart?"

"You could barely fit it in your mouth," he reminded her.

She spread her legs and lifted her skirt up. "Just try. Remember, I'm only a virgin to my boyfriend. I'm not as inexperienced as you think I am."

He stood there a moment longer, so she kissed the tip of his cock. He reached behind her and lifted her into the air. She giggled and wrapped her legs around his waist. He kissed her, then she felt cool air between her legs as he must've pulled her panty to one side. She felt him briefly searching for her opening, then opened her eyes wide as he pushed himself inside.

This was what she needed. The reassurance that she was desirable, feeling him unable to cope with his animal instincts, as he couldn't resist the teenager he had all but rejected a moment ago.

He kissed her and breathed into her mouth as they swapped hot spit.

She caressed his shoulders as he grunted into her, and she absently wondered how much longer he could hold her in this upright position.

But he kept going. Engorged by her teasing, she felt delight every time he thrust inside. She giggled, then moaned, a complex set of the typical kinds of emotions teenagers face.

He was old enough to be her dad, but was fucking her hard like some college stud. She looked at his mature face, his hair full of gray streaks, and was amazed that he couldn't resist her. She thought men at her dad's age couldn't get hard. But she definitely felt his hard rod pushing into her depths. The pressure into her erogenous zone was intensifying. She'd thought he wouldn't last, but she felt her pulse rising and heat flushing into her face. She was close to her peak.

He was sweaty now, but she held on tightly as she began to orgasm all over his cock. "Fuck me, fuck me daddy."

She broke his concentration and he looked at her in shock. "Daddy?"

"Yes daddy, keep fucking me," she encouraged him.

"Oh shit, this can't-"

"It's okay daddy, cum inside me." He really did look like her dad. "Fill your daughter's pussy."

His body trembled as she held him tight, and she closed her eyes as she felt the wetness splashing inside. An unexpected image popped into her head of her own father spanking her for punishment when she was younger. She was breathing heavily as the waves of orgasm crashed through her teenage body. "Daddy," she moaned as she came.

After they cleaned up and tried to salvage the many stains on her prom dress, she gave him a peck on the cheek. "I hope we can do this again sometime."

His lack of reply as he let her out the door irked her. She made her way downstairs in her stained dress. Her face reddened as she started imagining the punishment she'd face if her father found out about all the naughty things she'd done. She hoped he was home so she could tell him all about her bad behavior tonight.