All Comments on 'Prom Queen'

by spankedhusband

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Consenting adults. She explained her desires and expectations up front. He agreed readily. No forced feminization or forced gay so you get 5*. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incredibly Arousing

Fantastic story. I love to read about naughty men being spanked and paddled. Would love to read about the further adventures of a dominant wife who frequently punishes her husbands. And as for her friends.... I eagerly await the next chapter. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT!!!!!

Awesome start! Hope we get mote!

deadmaninc99deadmaninc99over 8 years ago

Love this. Would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow was he smart!

He put up with her abusive nature and in return, when he divorced her for spousal abuse, he got 1/2 of her money. Since they didn't sign a pre-nup, he got half her trust too. Not a bad deal in return for accepting a few beatings from a psychopath. I wonder how long she spent in jail when he had her arrested for assault, battery and spousal abuse?

spankedhusbandspankedhusbandover 6 years agoAuthor
Wow Was He Smart II

As the author, I couldn't resist an answer to the (clears throat) person's facetious comment. Go to a Chinese Restaurant and then throw a hissy fit when confronted with Chinese food? "I hate Chinese food; take this shit away!" You're found your way into a (story) reality that's not your cup 'o tea. Mea culpa.

StrictMistressStrictMistress10 months ago

your story is a very romantic fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous