All Comments on 'Prom Queens'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Mukul10Mukul106 months ago

Waoo... Such a lovely and wholesome story

tim0277tim02776 months ago

I hope you do a follow up on Cam and Alicia

SaraSeraSaraSera6 months ago

I’m in love with Cam.

KMB2476KMB24766 months ago

What a lovely, sweet story

Ozma_LezzaOzma_Lezza6 months ago

this is too fucking CUTE omg

RandyPanTheGoatBoyRandyPanTheGoatBoy6 months ago

The setup felt so authentic of such a drama. Great read, it left me wanting more, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I was excited to see another story from you, but it rather stung to read those tags after the promises made in your bio. I'm trying to enjoy the story regardless. It is pleasant and efficient prose, moving along at a good clip with just enough to set tone and let the reader know what's important, but I've had difficulty getting emotionally invested in the conflict when the metadata leaves me uncertain it's more meant for me seeing myself in Cam than it is for a reader who sees themself in Mrs. Rat. I'll try again later, I think.

YKN4949YKN49496 months agoAuthor

Anonymous - that’s a fair criticism and I am sorry that you were stung by my tags. For what it is worth, I don’t really think of the tags as “part” of the story. Instead I see them as a necessary evil: appealing to the lowest common denominator in order to get as many people as humanly possible to read my story. But maybe that’s an excuse rather than a good reason. I will keep that in mind in the future.

I hope you do read the story, I think it speaks for itself. If you can’t, that’s on me and I am sorry.

DommeCatDommeCat6 months ago

YKN4949 - If this comment is feels like I'm piling on or something I will delete it. I agree with anon, this kinda hurt me as well. If, in trying to get as many people to read your stuff, you pander to people who harm the community (chasers) by using slurs, how can you say you're any better. And any apology you make in the future will feel insincere. I love your work and this is just my opinion. I'm not trying to hurt feelings because I know nobody's perfect, I'm just saying you made a mistake. I also believe you can remove or edit tags from already published stories. To placate my anxiety I feel obligated to say I'm sorry lol.

YKN4949YKN49496 months agoAuthor

Everyone, just wanted to let you all know that the issue with the tags has been corrected. It was my fault, not literotica’s. Pretty stupid on my part, and I am very sorry about it. But it is fixed now. Hope you all can read it and enjoy it.

housewareshousewares6 months ago

I absolutely loved watching these two discover each other! It was all so heartwarming! I definitely would not mind more chapters about them, and goodness, the blatant lack of using any protection at the end was so thrilling! Thank you for introducing us to such great characters! <3

NeoDiotimaNeoDiotimaabout 1 month ago

I appreciate your risk taking as a writer. Your characters are apples that do not fall far from the tree.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...