Prom Queens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No one's ever done this for me before," Cam said, sounding almost in awe. I'd never really felt like the experienced partner in a relationship before, and I loved it. I moved my head back and forth, with Cam's cock deep in my throat. I could feel her hard, smooth shaft bouncing against my throat and tongue and heard her moan. After a minute, I pulled my lips back until just the tip remained in my mouth. Her shaft was wet with my saliva. I swirled my tongue around on the tip.

I looked over at Cam's face, her cock still between my lips. Her eyes were watching my lips. Her hands were on her breasts, squeezing her nipples. She looked almost like she was afraid to move or breathe, that it would "ruin" everything somehow. I smiled, and let Cam's cock slip back into my throat. I tried to be sexy and experienced, like girls in the porn. But I wasn't as experienced at sucking cock as I was pretending. I felt the tip of her penis press against the back of my throat and I gagged heavily. My throat closed around the tip of Cam's penis. I pulled my throat back as my mouth filled with thick, viscous spit. Some of it dribbled out onto Cam's lap. I felt a little embarrassed.

"That felt incredible!" Cam said, looking down at me, "And you look so hot, drooling like that," Cam said. Whatever embarrassment I felt faded away. I immediately dropped my lips back down in Cam's shaft. I pressed her penis, again, into the back of my throat. I gagged again, letting my muscles contract around Cam's shaft. More saliva pooled up in my mouth and then dripped out on Cam's smooth stomach. Up and down, again and again, I let Cam's cock push into my throat, gagging myself. The whole time, I swirled my tongue around on her shaft and massaged her balls. She groaned every time my throat constricted around her cock. Soon her stomach was slick with spit.

"Finger me," Alicia said, very softly so that I barely heard it at first, "Fuck, Alicia finger me too! I will cum so hard!" she promised.

For half a moment, I didn't even really understand what she was asking me to do. Her legs spread wider on the table, and her hips rolled back slightly. Her balls slipped down slightly, slapping against her asshole. I suddenly knew what she wanted. And, while this was something completely alien to me, I was instantly excited to try it.

I moved my hand off of Cam's shaft, moving my index finger down in the thick, slick spit that I had been gagging onto Cam's stomach. In a moment, it was dripping wet. I continued to move my mouth up and down on Cam's hard shaft, as I moved my hand down to Cam's balls, across her perinium and then found my fingertip against Cam's anus.

"Oh god!" I heard Cam moan and I felt her asshole sort of pulse underneath of my finger. I giggled a little bit. It felt strange. The flesh was dense, but soft. I moved my finger around on Cam's anus, feeling the little folds of flesh get coated in my spit, "It is so sensitive!" Cam groaned, "Put it in!" she begged.

I put the tip of my index finger right in the center of Cam's anus. I pushed slightly. I felt the flesh spread a little for me, felt Cam's legs trembling. There was some resistance, but at the same time it felt like Cam was trying to suck me in.

I pushed Cam's cock as hard as I could into the back of my throat. I gagged so hard that my eyes began to water and I could barely hold my spit in my mouth. I let Cam's tip drop for my lips. I turned my head to the side, and let the thick spit pour from my lips down onto Cam's balls. It dribbled down from there onto her asshole, onto my finger. I twirled my finger inside of it, getting wetter and wetter, forcing some of the spit into Cam's asshole.

When all the spit was gone, I moved my lips back to Cam's cock, picking it up with my mouth, and starting to suck it again. At the same time, I put more pressure on my finger against Cam's asshole. It was so wet, I felt the first knuckle slip inside of Cam's body. Cam groaned loudly, and she thrust her hips down, trying to drive my finger more deeply inside of her.

Now that the tip of my finger was in, it seemed to go more easily. More and more of my finger slipped inside of Cam's tight little asshole. The sensation was strange. She was very tight, her body squeezed my fingers. But it was pillowy soft, and warmly wet inside of me. I wanted her to squeeze me tight, to hold my finger forever. Before I knew it, my finger was buried entirely inside of Cam's asshole. I wiggled it, gently, and she moaned.

"Another finger! Please, Alicia. One more finger and I am going to cum so hard!" she begged.

She felt so tight, I had no idea how another finger could possibly fit inside of her. Still I slipped my index finger out of Cam's asshole. I sort of twisted it together with my middle finger. Then I gagged myself again on Cam's cock, spitting down onto both fingers, before sucking her cock again.

I pressed again on Cam's tight anus, this time with two fingers. The pressure was still intense, but Cam was, I guess, stretched out a little now. There was a brief moment of resistance, but then I felt the tip of one finger, then the next, press inside of Cam's tight ass. I pushed slowly, gently. But after a few minutes, both of my fingers were entirely buried inside of Cam's ass. I sort of massaged them, gently, inside of her body.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, Alicia that is too good!" am moaned, her body began to writhe on the counter. I kept bobbing my head up and down on Cam's penis, I kept massaging her colon with my fingers. I wasn't even thinking now. I was just following the lead of Cam's body, doing whatever gave her a positive reaction.

It didn't take very long. Cam had been right. One more finger, and she was absolutely ready to cum hard. I could feel her asshole pulsing faster and faster around my fingers. The precum from her cock was so thick that it felt like mouthfuls of it were pouring down my throat. Cam's whole body went rigid, a little girlish moan rose from the back of her throat.

I felt her cock pulse hard against my tongue. Felt it again. It was only then that I realize that hot, thick jets of cum were pouring down my throat. I pulled my head back slightly, letting the tip of Cam's cock rest on my tongue. After a moment, my mouth was full of salty, sweet cum. So much better tasting than any I'd ever tasted before. Cam lay panting on the counter, her whole body heaving. Her asshole was pulsing at the same rate as her cock, squeezing me tight. She was smiling.

Without waiting for Cam to recover, I slipped my lips off of Cam's cock. I moved up quickly, putting my face above Cam's. She grabbed me with both hands, pulling my head towards her. In a moment, we were kissing, her tongue probing into my mouth. I let Cam's cum dribbled from my lips into her mouth, hearing Cam groan as she tasted her own flavor. We passed her cum back and forth between our mouths, out lips kissing passionately, until we had swallowed it all down.

"I have another treat," I said. Once again, I wasn't thinking. But this time, instead of following Cam's lead, I just let my own state of intense arousal guide my actions. There was no plan, I just did whatever felt right in the moment.

I let my two fingers slip out of Cam's tight asshole. She let out a cute little sigh. I brought my hand up quickly to our faces, where we were kissing. Without stopping, I slipped my index finger into Cam's mouth. At the same time, I took my own middle finger into my mouth. I groaned at the earthy, sexy flavor of Cam's body, heard her doing the same. Our mouths and tongues licked desperately at my fingers, sometimes bumping into one another in a lewd kiss. Finally, my fingers glistened with spit and I slipped my hand away. I kissed Cam again, then pulled back to catch my breath. I looked over her body admiring it again.

"Cam," I asked noticing something, "Are you still hard?" I asked, surprised, looking down at her quivering, wet cock. She shrugged a little, smiling nervously.

"This has been like the hottest thing that's ever happened to me...all this weird...sexy stuff. I didn't know you were like this. Or that I was like this," She said. I smiled and shrugged.

"Me neither," I said.

"I don't know if I will ever get soft again, just thinking about this night," Cam said, reaching down for a moment and stroking her cock. My mouth watered, watching her play with herself.

"I am still soaking wet," I said, feeling my juices run down the insides of my legs, I raised my eyebrow, "Want to see if I can wear your cock out?" I asked.

Cam seemed to have been waiting for me to say just that. She sat up quickly, threw her legs over the side of the counter. Without speaking, she moved around behind me. I waited, letting her do whatever she wanted. Cam walked up behind me. I felt her hands on my hips. She pulled me back sharply, and I let out a little yelp. Soon, my body was a couple of feet away from the edge of the counter. Cam put her hand on my back, pushing me down. My hands flew out and I caught them on the counter. Cam hit the insides of my thighs with her knees, spreading them slightly.

"Please give it to me," I begged. Cam giggled but didn't speak. On hand found its way onto my hip, holding me tight. Her other hand, I saw looking over my shoulder, was wrapped around her cock. I grunted a little as I felt the soft tip of Cam's cock press against my pussy. I was absolutely dripping wet at this point. What's more, Cam's cock was still coated in my saliva. Cam's cock slipped easily inside of me.

In fact, we were both sort of surprised by how easily it happened. One moment, the tip of Cam's cock was rubbing against my labia, and the next I was groaning as her balls smacked against my aching clitoris. Despite the ease with which she entered me, I felt filled up by Cam.

"That feels so good!" I groaned. I reached behind myself with one hand and grabbed Cam's. I moved it forward and placed it on my breast, "The other one too," I begged. Cam reached forward, her palms pressed against my nipples, she squeezed them tight.

"I love every inch of you body," Cam gushed.

"Don't admire me, fuck me. Go so fast, put your cum in me, Cam" I moaned loudly. It was like I had flicked a switch inside of Cam. She began to move her hips rapidly. There was no build up. One second, Cam was sitting still, her cock resting deep inside of me. The next, she was thrusting in and out of me so fast I could barely breathe. I felt her moving deeply inside of me, pressing deep inside of me, despite her smaller than average size. My legs began to shake, my knees buckling.

"Holy...Hell," I groaned, Cam's hands squeezing my breasts, "I can't believe...oh god, I am not going to last," I said after only a minute of wild thrusts. Cam's breathing, behind me, was ragged and tired.

"Alicia, I am going to cum," Cam said, not even hearing my similar prediction. Cam's hands squeezed so hard on my breasts I thought I was going to scream. At the same time, my muscles clenched tightly, my eyes slammed shut. Despite myself, I rose up on my tiptoes. My mouth opened to moan, but no sound came out. I felt Cam's penis pulse deep inside of my pussy. I felt her hot, sticky sperm pouring into me.

It tipped me over the edge. I felt a wave of radiant pleasure that seemed to center in my pussy but appear at almost the exact same moment in every inch of my body. I felt Cam's body so close to mine, and yet it felt like it had melted inside of me. And then the wave of pleasure bowled me over, and I felt nothing but pure relaxation.

* * * * *

I don't know on the next Monday morning, when Mrs. Rat went to her classroom, if she noticed a dried, sticky spot on her desk where someone's pussy had dripped messily. I don't know if she noticed a stain on the counter in the middle of her room where spit and cum had pooled. Hell, I don't even know if Mrs. Rat ever pulled open her lower drawer and found a pair of dirty panties.

However, at lunch, my friend Claire came up to me at the table where I was sitting with Cam. She was smiling broadly and looked almost dazed. "Did you hear? About Mrs. Rat?" she asked.

"Hear what?" I asked innocently.

"Porn! She turned on her computer this morning. I didn't hear all the details, but what I heard was that when she turned on her computer, it was like a video of an old lady having sex with a high school guy. I don't know what happened, but she is not in her class right now. She is in the office with Principal Winters and someone from the School District," Claire said excitedly.

"I can't believe it," I said, trying to affect shock. But Claire was already gone, running off to tell someone else. Cam giggled a little as she walked away.

"Whose idea was it to break into her room and try to get her in trouble?" I asked Cam.

"Who had the good idea to use the projection screen?" Cam shot back.

"I guess it was a team effort," I suggested.

"Long live the queens," Cam said. I laughed and leaned over, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

The End