All Comments on 'Promise Made, Vow Broken Alternate End'

by gopher25

Sort by:
  • 209 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So his life is different than a cucks in what way now?

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

I really liked it until the end with her living in the house. That being said, your explanation of the reason you chose this based on your own experiences makes me understand your choice even if I don't think it served the story.

4 Stars.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
I liked the fact that

The asshole got what he deserved plus did time, I don't think I would have been able to have stayed with her no matter what. She showed her husband no respect or love by doing this, I know it's just a work of fiction except for the final outcome I liked it better than the original. Your writing is good concise. Hope you continue to write.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Cuck shit. No repercussions for the cheating slut and he sucks it up. A terrible sequel. Sorry I read this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck this

McDingelMcDingelover 2 years ago

Why bother getting a divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unbelievable, stupid ending. There are no 3 choices for living arrangements, only the 3rd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Congrats you made the guy a wimp. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a very badly written story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, you really did yourself a disservice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First of all: I'm surprised at the intense vitriol of the few comments I read. I don't agree with their overall sentiment. I think it's probably because I don't read these stories expecting that they're describing "real life," that they portray how real people would think and act. The exception is if the author states up front that he's presenting something that actually happened and in the way he's portraying. So I accept the author's basic premises that bound his/her plot, to include the motivation and behavior of the characters, and the overall logic of the plot is consistent, not necessarily what I think it ought to be.

Having said all that, I thought you did a good job in crafting some unique "flavors" to an overall plot line that is fairly common in this section of Literotica. One that I found thought-provoking was the behavior of the Master Seducer. You billed him as someone in consideration for the world's greatest all around male wonder, a one in a billion sort of guy who just has to smile with an inviting head nod and the targeted woman enters a trace-like state, forgets everything else, and surrenders everything to him. But can such a person actually exist, or is this profile a bit much? All I can report is that I served in the military with such a specimen. I had to travel with him for special duty, lasting anywhere from a few days to a few months. I watched him in action in the evenings when we went out to a recommended local eatery for food, drinks and dancing. We could sit at a table scanning the crowd, he would pick out a woman and announce that she was going to be his companion for the evening. Spoken as a certainty! And he never missed. The women would join us at the table and be damned is she didn't act star-struck. Paid no attention to me, but hung on his every word. Single or married, didn't matter. Early 20's to late 50's, age didn't matter. Tall and thin; short and curvy. After some dancing and pass-timing he'd look at me and say "What time should we meet in the morning?" I'd answer, he'd slowly rise as he assisted the woman to also stand. And he'd escort the woman toward the door and that was that. He was like the Pied Piper with women. supremely confident of course. So that type, while rare, do exist.

Anyway. I hope you're not discouraged by the negative comments. Writing fiction isn't ever easy. Writing really compelling fiction in any genre takes practice and more practice and more practice. Pay attention to small details too. Thanks for the time and effort you invested on this project. 'preciate it!!

sdc97230sdc97230over 2 years ago
Depends on the state

Our state requires the custodial parent to make a good faith effort to maintain an ongoing relationship between the children and the non-custodial parent. Threatening to use your children as a weapon against your ex can and often does cause the courts to deny you custody, especially when your soon to be ex records you making that threat on video.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sort of mushy He was a better man than I could be because of the way she cheated and threw it in her hubbys face i could never believe her or trust anything she said ever again (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would he choose a life without love in a noncommitted relationship with his backstabbing ex instead of trying to find love again? Especially when he had full custody. And having a go at your readers masculinity in the comment section probably tells us more about your insecurities, it's a battle you can't win. On the bright side, the story was well written.

waratahwaratahover 2 years ago

Pretty good for a first story. I'm a big fan of the original story. I thought that you took the Jackson character too far to the moron side, but overall I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, but what she did was unforgivable. She should be left to rot and die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just as stupid as the original. The denouement was ridiculous. We all lived happily ever after. FFS get a grip

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

P.S. I really liked that the sideplayers, those complicit with the asshole destroying marriages, were burned as well.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

poor dialog, unrealistic responses. Seriously? Arguing who humiliated who the most? What about disrespect, dishonest behaviour and so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why would he keep the whore she will only do it again when the mood strikes

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write a story about a wimpy cuck and you're questioning my masculinity?? LMFAO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need to watch the TV series Yellowstone to pick up a few tips on how to deal with assholes like Jackson and a bitch like Traci. They both need a ride to the train station.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You made your points well.

I have never met a woman that actually believed that sex outside of marriage was just sex....I have met many friends’ and army brothers that have described this as an excuse their wives used to be a slut. Many of these stories promote or at least describe the grieved spouse as sending pictures, videos, and emails of the affair. Some of the friends/brothers have done this. Most got condemnation for the cheater and some snipes to the cheated-on spouse.

This story does point out that (I guess) some men bend over backwards for their kid. I propose that a spouse that would follow this path teach their kids to do the same. Not a good idea. Fidelity and lack of are learned behavior 90% + of the time.

Hope you write another story. Here's a thought. Study the different tags and sub tags then make an outline and try and come up with some theme that is original. Maybe a unique campaign against the cheater, their lover, and the other cheaters in the sphere of influence. Keep the campaign centered to a small group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gopher, Commenting on comments is usually bad form. So, you simply assert that many commenters are insecure in their masculinity without pointing out how that is the case. I've read most of the comments, and I don't see anything like that. In fact, what does seem clear is that some are questioning your masculinity because of what you think is a good outcome in this story and, evidently emotionally wounded, you simply, in playground fashion, assert it about them. Don't you think it's all pointless?

Here I have substantive difference with your second comment (which is part of your rationale for writing the MC as cucking-out): "Any divorce is devastating to the children, and any open hostility between the parents adds tremendously to the devastation. If you think she wasn't punished, read the messages to her from her relatives, friends and co-workers again. Think how you would feel if you got such messages. Also, if you are married, think how you would feel if sex with your once-loving spouse became just sex, and for over six years you would never wake up with them beside you."

Any divorce? I went through a divorce as a child (and I practice law in the field), and that divorce was anything but devastating. If you would reflect a bit, I think you would agree that there are many instances in which the children are better off and happier after a divorce...drugs, alcohol, and abusive behavior immediately come to mind. I do agree that hostility, but not just open hostility, but more subtle forms as well, between parents is harmful to children. Now, you aren't the author of the original story, but it's almost impossible to imagine more abusive behavior by a wife than that written into a story. Moreover, the husband isn't written as an LW cuck. Consequently, there is no universe in which that kind of grossly abusive behavior by the wife would not profoundly change the behavior of the husband toward the wife for the worse (and, in reality, vice versa, if she gets away with it and he stays). Bear in mind that parents model the H/W relationship for their children. The behavior of the parents after the wife's gross adultery will inevitably set a very bad example. The children will inevitably notice the change and be enormously stressed and confused. Moreover, they will begin internalizing a toxic relationship model. If, as is likely, they eventually discover what happened, their take away is likely to be extremely harmful to their thinking about relationships....spouses can't be trusted; you can humiliate your spouse and "get past" (get away with it in the sense that it won't cost you your marriage OR relationship), etc. Now, in your revised ending, there was a divorce and the wife was embarrassed some. The formal divorce is the "de jure" result. Nevertheless, the "de facto" result is that the toxic marriage effectively continued. That, in fact in real life, is a quite a bad result for the children for the reasons mentioned. Again, based on working on many divorces, no such quasi reconciliation would ever occur given the original author's account of the provocation. Since you are motivated by what is "best for the children" I would say your approach would achieve the opposite result. The best outcome in such a sad situation would be to divorce, without creating a de facto marriage, to take full advantage of the decree, and then to be civil to the ex. This avoids raising the children in a toxic household and teaches them the importance of marital fidelity and the just consequences of betrayal.

The bit about sex at the end of your second comment is a bit baffling. A wife who would do what the wife in this story did is very unlikely to be devastated by sex just being sex or not waking up next to her ex. Unhappy, yes, because she thought she could have her cake and eat it, too, but not devastated. No woman who did what she did could be all that sensitive about her marriage. As it stands, she got to keep a lot of the relationship and had permission to fuck around. Ultimately, she still got sex from her Ex. In essence, she got a partial win.

Your prose is fluent, but your plotting leaves a lot to be desired. Still, I hope you keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The custody arrangements were interesting, but that's about all. The characters were much more interesting in the original: you turned Jackson into a not-too-bright Snidely Whiplash, to the story's detriment. Try again, and understand that the characters are at least as important as the plot: learn from the original author and other top writers here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why take back a slut you got rid of to "grow old together'? The ending makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still preferred the original. Deserve only one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It appears two issues contributed to the break down of the marriage: lack of respect and lack of intelligence. The husband was too weak to keep the wife's respect, and the wife was too stupid to resist a rich handsome asshole's seduction. A woman married to a real man realizes that if she openly fucks around and disrespects her husband someone is going to jail, and someone is going to a wheel chair or a morgue. That understanding kind of takes the edge off the idea of fucking around. The wife can't be sure just who all is going to be in the wheel chair or the morgue, and its not worth the risk. And being married to a real man the wife has no reason to stray, because a real man treats his wife with the esteem, respect, and passion she deserves. And she knows that if she wants out of the marriage the real man will laugh at her frivolity, grant her a quick and painless divorce, and determine which of the women who have kept an eye on him he will date first. Real men, and real women, are Always in demand. That's why if their spouse turns dumb shit, or hit my Martian Slut Ray, they have other options; its not the end of their world.

Glad your two losers stayed together and did not ruin any one else's lives. There is no reason to criticize a partnership that works. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do you know what a "pun" really is? If these were puns, I didn't get them - enlighten us.

Why add on to a shit story? It was fine the way 1957 ended the original. The bitch didn't get away with the philandering like your ending allowed.

2 stars, just because there were few, if any, spelling errors. That got you one star. (note to Marlboroman)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey, tralan, brooks is simply given HIS opinion. You should try it.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

All these stories where the wife "show her ass" to her husband are boring and unrealistic. If the wife has this in her makeup it mostly does not happen like itis scripted. She openly flirts or show her disrespect often. any husband who puts up with this deserves it. No charity or like organization would put up with the open actions of any patron. The coupling would be much more discrete. Not saying some people enjoy cucking a person, however it is more subtle, and the cheater at least tries to hide it from the spouse. Think about it. Husband unexpectedly has his wife treat him like this. I call B.S. unless drugs are involved. Last one of these I will read. One last comment; the February series and most of the alternative ending were poor stories.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

I was about the give 4*, then I read where Bobby gave in and took her back although did not remarry. Still, the wimp took her back. Now, why did he give Choice 1 as such both parents living in the same house but separate bedrooms? Of course, Traci would choose #1, she got fired and had no job after all so Bobby, by his stupidity, just offered to be Traci's meal ticket. Bobby's just nominated himself as Cuck of the Month.

/

I hate cuck stories. No matter how well-written it is.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not a bad effort, but Hooked1957 is very difficult to improve on. I did like that you punished the asshole Fairchild a little bit. Really can’t see the RAAC with Traci though, even for the children.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

And now you've fucked up twice or thrice. Once with the ending and twice for answering comments in frustration. If you are going to write the MC as a cuck, you will get your manhood questioned and you might do better in fetish.

BOOMER1948BOOMER1948over 2 years ago
Started great but then

Great start. Bobby recording Traci, great. Filming the action, great. Leaving, great. Bobby’s broadcast email, great. Baiting Jackson to the house, great. Knee damage should have resulted in permanent limp. Jackson should have had jail time issues.

From then on, downhill till the end. Traci was publicly embarrassed, lost her job but ended up with everything she had before except a marriage certificate.

Bobby ended up a cuck after all.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 2 years ago

Her response after Jackson assaulting her and her husband is just beyond ridiculous. I'm sorry, for complete unbelievability that a human who was just attacked would wax poetic about the same person unless they freaking Stockholm syndrome is ridiculous.

Sorry, not worth the rewrite on this one because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do not get this alternative. I gave you 3 for having the guts to write on this site. so many contradiction and confusing actions. Bob starts off asking her (rightly so) not to do it.... Then he gets rightfully pissed. Then he goes scorched earth. She brings home her cheating partner. Why? The guy who is out to seduce a married woman acts like his honor has been violated when he was bragging about past "married woman" conquest? Then he agrees to share his kids with a woman that is too stupid to understand her cheating? Then after she is fired, she gets religion from being outed? Without a program, this story is like a plane with a broken tail... sorry I just talked myself down to a 2 rating Next story do a "what to accomplish" story outline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No. Just no. There is not an acceptable reason, to allow the cheating whore back in your bed. One star, cause I couldn’t give zero.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Based solely on the writing, the actual writing was fairly good. Whereas most commenters didn't like where the author took the story it was only a fiction, my thoughts are the husband should have seen this thing between Traci and Fairchild coming and been prepared to destroy Fairchild rather than turning tail and going home. The husband should have been prepared by bringing a weapon, manned up kicked the shit out of Fairchild and put a stop to him stealing his wife. Whatever happened to the husband who put a stop to the bullshit straight away. I personally despise cuck stories as they are demeaning to the husband. I hope the writer doesn't always write cuck tales as he seems to have potential as a Lit writer. 4 stars for the writing but 0 for a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think it sucked what real man would stay with a woman that showed such disrespect

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another stupid, narcissist bitch, that was able to get her way in the end. 3 stars, cause it sucked!

BOOMER1948BOOMER1948over 2 years ago

I could never forgive such disrespect. I felt contempt and hate for my ex-wife until the day she died. One star because zero is not an option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What was the point of the divorce? I normally prefer reconciliation endings but here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Echhh. LP

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 2 years ago

Well Batman that sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was going with rating it 4 stars, possibly 5. Then, after the police removed the scumbag from the house & he asked Traci if it was worth it, she replied that it was the best sex she ever had. THAT, to me, is game over. Then he gets a divorce but winds up with the ex in the same house? After what she did to him? And now they're having sex X amount of times weekly, eventually them sleeping in the same bedroom?

What a shit part of the story. For the disrespect, humiliation, & willful cheating, esp. when she claimed of the best sex she ever had, she'd be out. What did happen makes me wonder why he even went the divorce route. This resulted in a 3 instead of a 4 or 5 stars. -- Bob

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - What a horrid story, even though he divorced the skanky slut - he went back to the slut in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At least he divorced her. I felt that he should have forced her to live separately and then let her go when the kids left

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pure BS.

Oh what a civilized man. After she f'd over he, tacitly forgives her.

In the end he was nothing but a cuck.

You had good story going until this foolish ending.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 2 years ago

I am a bit surprised that author who was a father would write a story where a sex tape of the mother of his children fucking. Distributing the tape hurts the wife, but it equally demeans the husband and the damage to the children could be devastating if, as likely, they saw the tape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Glad to see and read a follow up on this story. I've felt since reading the original that Jackson, Aloysius Fairchild need to pay for his actions, and commented as much on the original Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

pathetic - wimpy 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How is the vanilla cuckold, ending with up with the slut the humiliated him to his face, chose another person to do it with an unusual Lit ending .LOL

It's a normal cuckold deserve romance with their humiliator.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh Christ. He takes her back?

You wrote a good story then let a,solid MC accept a cuck role.

I guess that is something you get off on.

Maybe your personal lifestyle?

I'm done with ya.

Adios

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story until he forgave her and let her live under his roof. Make her live on her own and see the kids for only 2 weekends a month.

The part about the kids being happy was BS too.

Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice seeing what happened with Jackson but taking this backstabbing bitch back is beyond the pale. He knows for a fact that she doesn't love or respect him so why not enforce the judges decree? Bobby is written as a weak, insecure pussy who cannot see himself as worthy of honest love, affection and fidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey Gopher, are you saying that a real man wants other dudes fucking his wife? Either you are a cheating whore yourself or you are an effeminate, wanna be(?) Cuckold faggot. Which is it because you definitely have no free testosterone in your system. If you're a cheat whore you have testosterone pumped into you by the guys who treat you as you deserve, a cum dump. If you're the cuckold faggot you get your testosterone one of three ways. You suck other guys cum out of your skank wife's filthy, abused cunt or you have guys injecting their loads directly down your throat or into your ass. A man' s pride and his ego won't allow any of that to happen in his life without a fight to bitter end. I was just going to let this go after reading some of the comments but after reading your post questioning the masculinity of men with self respect and pride I feel the need to comment. The author has written a character that's totally split personality. Bobby reacts to some extent like a real guy for most of the story then he's turned into a sniveling wimp in the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was almost as loony tunes as the original. "We grew old together." actually made me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started out great but 1 star for raac

jocko_smithjocko_smithalmost 2 years ago

Either you've never been in that situation (most likely, this IS a fiction site) and you really didn't place yourself into the MC's mind, or you are very weird. Openly unfaithful wife threaten's a father's future relationship with his kids?

I'm guessing you aren't married, or don't have kids, or didn't really consider the implications of that fictional situation. The very best the main character might do after that (presuming he's not an invertebrate) would be to remain civil toward the ex-wife for short periods of time when around the minor children.

This story counts as a RAAC, reconciliation at ALL costs. As it comes after his "scorched Earth" initial response to her cheating, the ending is inconsistent -- a deus ex machina, a cheap plot device unworthy of the first part of the story, It started well, but plummeted at the end. If you began with that end in mind, the MC should have been much more conciliatory earlier on. It might not then been my cup of tea, but he'd have been consistent.

Characters who begin as a raging bear and then turn into a little lamb later are not consistent, unless that change occurs on a deathbed.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

good thru the confrontation at his house (broken door, police) his emails with videos to everyone he could think of. the rest is bullsh*t

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just not well written. Her response to the revenge is ridiculous. She would have lied about enjoying the night not bragged to the destroyed husband that it was the best ever.

Too many other similar mess ups to list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She told you how great the sex was and he was bigger. You really believe she will not compare you and you will come up sucking hind tit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

2 star. So much for him having a backbone. You made him out to have a strong backbone in the first pqrt but removed it by allowing her to live with him and forcing an raac. Seems like you're a fan of or an actual willing cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

This story you wrote was well constructed. I just didn't like the total lack of respect accepted by the husband. The way the cheater set him up was too planned and 3cruel to have his take her back. Also there wasn't enough background character . information to have him do this in the end. Finally the way he reacted and the way she refused to be sorry for her actions, would, in my opinion preclude his taking her back. Hope you continue writing and if you persist on writing this type of ending, set it up with character development that makes the argument

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For some reason you seemed you needed to share your life experience with the rest of the world. That, in itself, is not a bad thing.

You could of done it in a different story that fit that sort of ending better. You could also have written your entire story.

Doing that would of been light years better than this shit ending. You managed to turn a strong character into a willing cuckold.

Why would he ever take her back? It makes no sense. Deep betrayal like that cuts in such a way that romantic bonds are forever broken. You yourself have written so in the story.

What you did was write a more than decent story, ate a shocking amount of taco bell, put the story on the floor and then proceeded to take a massive liquified dump all over it then smearing it on yourself so that people know who it belonged to.

Congratulations, now we know a different meaning of shit choices "masterfully" crafted by a narcisist. (And yes, of course your a narcisist, the note at the end says so, and since you had to make it about you, one tends to say that you are either fantising about being a publicly humiliated cuckold or are just happy, no, PROUD to be one, either way, the public agrees and we can smell you from affar.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic cuck story.. Grow some balls and become a man

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

Fail story. He had to very good offers prior to the divorce from women who would have been great for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The fucking end ruined a good story, Author must be a cuck, who in their mind thinks shit like that, He should have just stayed the night he was a cuck from the start .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who would want their kids exposed to a cheating slut. And one who rubs it in how it was the greatest sex.

No respect for you. Trust and love gone down the sewer

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

Sometimes I wish the LW-Category would simply not allow anonymous comments by default. The guy beats the shit out of Jackson, got him fired and financially ruined... and somehow he's still a cuck.

I liked the story! Very creative and satifying revenge plot, without any need to go postal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have turned off the cameras, broke her legs, and beat asshole nearly to death, or worse...

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

You ruined it with them cohabiting and having sex. The MC cucked himself in the end.

Should’ve tossed her to the curb and taken full custody. That would’ve been close to reality

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid really!! What a gopher you are!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hated the ending.

BTB then take her back?

Then make it sound good by saying "they didn't remarry or formally agree to be exclusive". Face it she won, he's officially whipped to whatever she wants.

I gave it a 1 because there is nothing lower! I normally try to be gracious with authors but this one makes me ill. It was so good up to the divorce.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

Ending was stupid. Really a complete joke. Author totally lacks male thought process insight. His example as written here would happen maybe once every million or so divorces. The rest would never live in same house, have sex and essentially excuse her behavior. Idiocy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a shame you ruined the story with him taking back the whore. From.bqckbone to none in a few sentences. Shame.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

I have a feeling if one delved into the dynamics of the marriage the husband would not show well. The wife thought she could do the deed and he would take her back. She probably got this because he let her get away with too much without mutual or serious discussion... We read these stories and are led to believe that the cheater has some decent level of intelligence. They then look their spouse right in the eye and tell them what the predator told them to think. no way she should have recaptured her marriage, home life or a equal place with kids, family co-workers or friends. The guy sits down to pee.

Robby_DRobby_Dabout 1 year ago

I thought the story was great. You took care of many of the problems from the original story. In the original, Bobby stays to be further humiliated in the morning. He does nothing to either his wife nor Jackson, and continues to llive with her for many years until the last child left for college. In your story, rather than stay and face the humiliation, he left. Instead of living for years as a resentful cuckold, Bobby outed his wife to everyone and then divorced her. And, best of all he got Jackson fired and jailed. In other words Bobby has beaten Jackson, his wife, as well as her boss. I can't think of a better outcome. If Bobby wants to fuck his ex once in a while he can do it with a clear conscience. You fuck with Bobby, you go down! 5 stars

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Very good alternate ending! Well done!!!

I would have been much harder on Traci though...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You left out the part where the husband has his spine removed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He was far too generous with her in the settlement but I liked the little alimony disclaimer "until remarried or cohabitating".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story began with a much more positive approach than the original story yet in the end she got mostly what she wanted. The ending was very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Everything was rolling along just fine and then the author took a shit on Bobby, turning him into a simpering wuss. He has kids to raise, who gives a shit if he finds a connection. Doesn't he remember who this bitch is?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"I did something so because i did it i can come up with something that i know works even though it is nothing like what i did!"

From unwilling to willing cuck and wimp in just a few small paragraphs. Shame.

1 star

montanaboy12montanaboy1211 months ago

I really wanted him to stop the cheating just before it happened. Can someone do THAT?

AllNigherAllNigher11 months ago

Much better than the original in story line, though not quite as good in writing. Not sure I looked the end though the postscript out the living together in a different light. I suppose with it being clear they weren't together it changed the dynamic of expectation from the kids. Better than preventing to be husband and wife as with the original story. Kids affair easily to 'already' family styles if it's honest and loving so this one may have worked where the original would not. Still... Hard to believe the court would be ok with that after limiting visitation to the mother for cause...

'which upset Traci considerably, helping her fully understand for the first time what she did to me when she spent the night with Asshole' - uh .. no it didn't... They were fucking divorced when he slept with someone else. Not dating even. Not sleeping together even. He had no further commitment to get there. Totally different.

kirei8kirei811 months ago

He got everything he could from a very friendly court, then threw it all away because being a wimpy fucking cuck was better for him. Bullshit! I hope Jackson looked the wimpy little cuck up when he got out of prison, beat the shit out of him, then fucked his ex.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Pretty dry, especially the summations. Three stars.

JOB

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To Montanaboy12:

No, no one will write it where he stops her from cheating because then the story would be boringly over! Get smarter!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I was loving the story until, as one commenter wrote 5mo ago, "You left out the part where the husband has his spine removed." Even tho I laughed at that, I couldn't have said it better. Bobby basically, in living with & having sex with Traci forgave her for his humiliation. Why the fuck go through the divorce? He couldn't stay married to her?

In reality, he did minus the ceremony & the wedding certificate. In that respect, a difference, but little. Moreover, with what Traci did to him- the betrayal, humiliation, disrespecting him with having sex with Jackson irregardless of what Bobby wanted, the threats what she'd do if he divorced her, not only why'd he agree to a 50-50 split & such good alimony, but why in God's creation did he want to have anything to do with her that didn't involve the children? I can't imagine any man worth his salt reacting this way.

I don't exactly remember the original as I've read several followups, so I can't comment. But I can say is that until Bobby wimped out, I liked his responses. Showed a take charge man. That Gopher25 wrote that he lived (at least part) of that ending doesn't say too much for him. Unless the author is an actual feminist.

I was considering, with Bobby's reactions, giving this 5 stars. But the author turning him into a male bitch, it's reduced to 3. A good 1st time story; I hope you'll write again but learn from these mistakes.

The last thing I'll write: When quoting your character's statements, DON'T put quotation marks at the end of paragraphs unless it does signal that another person is talking. To do so confuses- at least a bit - the reader. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wimp story and lame ending. No balls at all.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

O za historię. Bardzo kiepska

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
I'd like to change score please

Reread this story and realize I picked one too many stars. Wish I could change but once choice made you're stuck with it. From 3 stars to 2 stars, please.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Gopher25: you took a good story and destroyed it. A straight and morally sound husband ended up, in your story, being a wimpy cuck, a crying coward. The bitch, the whore, won it all. You should try to take your sad attempt at writing out of Literotica. You are a piss pour writer, and showed a very weak personnality.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So you didn't like the fact that in the original story the husband had some backbone so you HAD to find a way where he appears to have a backbone but is, in actuality, a fluffing cuck.

Yes, you are a grade A individual. A as in asshole devoid of common sense, self respect and moral values of course.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous