All Comments on 'Promise Made, Vow Broken Alternate End'

by gopher25

Sort by:
  • 209 Comments (Page 3)
Ridiculous69Ridiculous696 months ago

Huh? You took a string MC and then made him wishy-washy and weak. No one with any margin of self respect or esteem would have done anything but BTB. You made wife’s betrayal one of the worse kind but then somehow you have them getting back together in the end. Just nonsense

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dumbass writers have glammed onto this "morals clause" (which is 1950s verbiage) and its dubious legality if not its actual existence. What actually exists are robust and strict laws against sexual predation and harassment in the workplace. A board member doing this openly with a subordinate employee of the opposite sex is the stuff that trial lawyers and civil libertarians dream about. It's the hanging 3-2 breaking ball to a power hitter in the bottom of the 10th in game 7 of the World Series with runners on second and third. However, these writers miss this completely because they merely repeat/recycle crap from earlier tales, versus actually researching. Heck, a person who watches the world around them can see the problems with this story. That way the villain gets wracked, the museum leadership who allowed this to occur gets sacked, and the cheating wife gets whacked by divorce in real time. 1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just another stupid cuck, there is no quid pro quo, cheating is not the same offense. Men have always had to work hard and earn sex, giving it a value as an accomplishment, for women sex doesn't require any effort to get making it have zero value, in fact women's value is in their fidelity, one of the very few things men receive in a marriage something we give so much for, and even after years/decades of sacrifice, support, security, love and respect women will go and give it away like it holds no value, something we invest so much and so long for and value most just given away.

CindyTVCindyTV15 days ago

5 Stars. Loved it.

RimmerdalRimmerdal10 days ago

Right in line with CindyTV.

oddtomas1oddtomas110 days ago

I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Pretty lame and narrative driven. Basically uninteresting. Three stars, could have been two.

/

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

"How the hell did she let Jackson talk her into believing that?" - Why would she even listen to a guy who has an obvious ulterior motive?

~~~

"But only a few people knew about your humiliation. You made sure dozens of people know about mine." - As he said, she humiliated herself. He did nothing to be humiliated for.

~~~

I can never understand the, "I'm the same person" line. Yeah, the same person that cheated!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 days ago

Original ending was FAR superior.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous