Promises Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I was just along for the ride," I say. "You have Kira to thank."

"Oh, don't you worry about that," she says. "I know just how to thank her."

"Oh really?" Kira says. "Just what do you plan to do?"

"Peter and I are going to eat you until you beg for mercy," Anna giggles. She gives me a wink and I smile, totally on board.

I let go of Anna and get to my knees, then reach down and lift Kira up in my hands. Anna rolls out of the way as I lie her down on the bed, then joins me in kissing Kira in our patented three-way style.

We all three are enjoying this immensely, but then Anna and I begin to kiss our way down Kira's fine little body. She turns out to be exceptionally ticklish tonight, squirming all over the bed, especially when Anna and I suck her nipples.

"She's not making this easy," I complain.

Anna looks at me. "I don't think we have a choice. We're gonna have to tie her down."

"You wouldn't," Kira gasps in horror.

Anna doesn't know about her abductions, so it's an innocent proposal, but I watch Kira very closely. After what's been done to her, I would have assumed that any physical restraints would be an automatic no-go, but her fear is obviously feigned. Amazingly, I think she'd actually enjoy this. It says volumes about the trust she has in two people she's known for only a few days.

"Oh, but we would," Anna says with an evil grin. She quickly grabs Kira's upper arms and holds her down while our pint-sized lover pretends to struggle. Kira's acting could use a little help, because she's giggling all the while. Meanwhile, I rifle our suitcases for suitable implements. We end up binding Kira's wrists and ankles to the feet of the bed with several pairs of pantyhose from Anna's collection. I'm trying to remember how to tie a taut-line hitch so we can adjust how much slack we're giving Kira, when I notice that Anna's already throwing that knot. Wow, a woman of many talents. She quickly re-ties mine for me.

I figure that the bonds are mostly symbolic, so I'm planning to leave Kira some slack, but Anna has other ideas. She cinches the ones on Kira's ankles, pulling her limbs tightly into the corners of the bed. Kira is in a nearly full splits and can barely move.

"Are you okay like this?" I ask, concerned that her bonds may be too constricting.

"Is this all the tighter you're gonna go?" she teases. I decide she's just fine.

With her properly restrained, we can pick up where we left off.

Anna seems to love Kira's hard nipples as much as I do. They are quite large in proportion and easy to pull on. For her part, Kira seems to enjoy it at least as much as we do.

Anna and I make a good team when it's finally time to leave Kira's breasts and continue downward. We nibble and lick our way across her ticklish ribs as she squirms and giggles. We arrive at Kira's little navel at the same time and tongue it together, trying to stick both of our tongues in there at the same time. Lord only knows what this must feel like for our small companion.

We're traveling downward toward our eventual goal, but just when it seems to my poor lover that we're finally almost there, I follow Anna's lead and shift to the inside of Kira's left knee while she takes the right.

We torture Kira unmercifully, taking our own sweet time moving inward, nibbling and nuzzling as we go. There isn't a whole lot of real estate here, though, so we approach each other sooner than we might have otherwise. Eventually we meet in the middle and Anna turns her face to mine. We begin to kiss, only our cheeks making incidental contact with Kira's maidenhood. She writhes and squirms, but Anna and I pretend (or maybe just exaggerate) that we only have attention for each other.

Finally, Kira's had about enough of waiting. "Dammit, you guys. Will at least one of you eat my pussy?"

"There," Anna says. "That's just what I was waiting to hear." She turns to me. "Now let me show you the proper way to do this."

"Uh, I've actually done it quite a few times," I say.

"Not like this you haven't. Watch and learn."

I should never have doubted her, because what she proceeds to do to Kira is truly astounding. Using her tongue, she plays Kira's little lips like a Stradivarius, bringing her right to the brink and then easing her back, several times, then finally taking her over the edge. Only then does she go after Kira's clit, using the sensitive little organ to push her even higher, then return her there again and again. I'm in awe.

Meanwhile, Kira is somewhere between heaven and bedlam as Anna takes her to places she's never been before. I'm making mental notes for tomorrow, so that maybe I can do something similar.

Finally, Anna relents, and Kira gradually comes down from her high. "Oh shit, Anna," she gasps. "That was astounding, but I think you've turned my pussy into quivering jelly."

"You'll be fine," Anna says. "And you're nowhere near done, either. Peter hasn't had a chance to try out what I just showed him."

Kira's eyes go wide with fear. "Oh no, I couldn't handle that right now. It would kill me." She's not fooling me, though. She wants this.

I get into position, mentally reviewing what I've just seen, and thanking the fates again for my photographic memory. I'm plotting just how I'm going to apply these new techniques. Anna is watching as I slip just the tip of my tongue between Kira's little labia. She squirms a little, but I follow her, concentrating on using Anna's techniques and not my old go-to methods. The improvements are quickly evident. Kira is responding very quickly.

"Oh Jesus," she moans. "What you're doing to me is amazing."

I'm really enjoying this as well and I keep going, noting the change in results from the new techniques. I'm going to relish listening to her beg for mercy.

I keep after her, burrowing with the tip of my tongue down into the hood around her clit and circling the tiny little organ as quickly as I can. Then I take the pad of my thumb and begin to massage her little pit. It's something that Anna hadn't done.

"Harder," Kira gasps. "Press harder." I want to be careful with her, especially not knowing much about Kira's unusual anatomy, but I press harder with my thumb and feel it sink into her body a little. It's a novel and amazing sensation.

"Is this okay?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, that's it."

I continue to do this, using Anna's techniques and firmly massaging Kira's unique erogenous zone. Much sooner than I would have expected, Kira starts to shudder and shake as another orgasm hits her. Even Anna is seemingly surprised by how Kira positively explodes, screaming out loud and bucking against her restraints as she comes. I grasp her upper thighs in my hands to keep her relatively still while I continue to eat her.

"Oh God, stop!" she begs. "I can't take any more of this," but again, I know better and only redouble my efforts. Anna's been playing with Kira's breasts, but she looks a little concerned that I'm not stopping. I give her a wink and she nods, leaning down to kiss Kira. She's met by a needy mouth and the two of them kiss passionately as Kira continues to climax.

Eventually, though, even my best efforts aren't enough and Kira tumbles down the far side of her mountain. I ease up, and then just place a soothing hand over her abused center. I lie down at her side, careful not to put any weight on her still tied limbs, and join Anna in gently kissing her as she recovers. It takes a minute or so before the shuddering and twitching are truly finished, but then she sighs contentedly.

"And to think, only a few days ago I had never done anything more than kiss," Kira murmurs. "I think I nearly died of sex there, but it would have been a hell of a way to go out."

"Oh, I think we'd rather still have you around with us," I say.

"And I'm glad I'm still here."

Anna busies herself untying the bonds while Kira and I continue to kiss. Then she rejoins us, snuggling in close.

Kira looks back and forth at us. "That was truly amazing, guys." But then she gives me a more wistful look. "Peter, I just wish I was taller and had a vagina so we could screw while we kissed. I want that for us."

I want that too. Our inability to have intercourse (and the impossibility of Kira's bearing children) have been my only serious reservations about an ongoing relationship with her. Yet now, with my love for this tiny woman growing by leaps and bounds, I resolve to put those issues behind me.

Kira and I have already found mind-blowing substitutes for intercourse. And with surrogacy being so common now, I can still have kids. Hell, since she has ovaries, there might be a medical way that they could be our kids. The only thing standing in our way now is the Carlisi family, and I have faith that we'll find a way to resolve that issue as well.

Of course there's still the issue of Kira's wishes, but I don't know how to help her there. Even if she had a vagina, our extreme difference in height probably wouldn't have let us kiss while I was in her. Some problems have no solutions.

"Hey now, we've been doing okay, haven't we?" I reply.

She nods. "Yeah, we do a lot more than okay, but I've always had this dream of kissing my man while he slowly strokes in and out of me. I wish I could give that to you."

I nod. "I'd like that too, but I love you, and being with you is better than any lovemaking I've ever done before. Let's be happy with what we have."

She nods and nuzzles me. "I am happy," she says.

I notice that our companion has a very thoughtful look on her face. "What is it, Anna?" I ask. Kira turns her head to face her.

"I think I know how I might be able to help you guys out. You two may never be able to kiss during intercourse, but I can give you the next best thing."

Anna tells us what she has in mind.

"But you don't swing that way," I protest.

She shrugs. "While I don't do that with men, I'd do it with you."

"Uh..."

"That's not a put-down, Peter. You just feel different to me than other men. I think I can do this."

"But Anna, you're a virgin. Shouldn't this be about you?"

"Actually, as a lesbian that kind of virginity doesn't mean much to me. The first time I received an orgasm from another woman was what I consider my first time. I know you'll consider it special being the first, and only, man to have me that way, so you can honor me by allowing me to provide you guys a special gift. That will be a lot more fun for me than any other way you could take me."

It still feels weird, but put that way, it's acceptable to me. I look at Kira, who nods and looks at Anna.

"I think this is just flat awesome of you," Kira says. "I'm in."

I look at Anna. "I'm in too. Thank you."

She grins. "Hop off the bed for a second." I get to my feet and Kira settles comfortably into the crook of my arm.

Anna pulls the top sheet up under her chin. Then, with a tug, she pulls the bottom loose until her feet are showing. Next, she grabs a pillow and, turning her head to the side, covers her head with it.

Kira knows just what to do. She maneuvers herself onto her back on top of the unseen Anna, moving up to where her head is lying back on the pillow. She spreads her legs to where her feet are on either side of Anna, nearly unnoticeable beneath her. "Make love to me, Peter," she says.

The sight is so amazing, with Kira ready and waiting for me, tiny and demure on the big bed. I don't hesitate. I crawl up the bed to her, pulling the bottom edge of the sheet with me just enough to gain access. I'm just high enough to be able to keep my weight on my elbows. Soon my stiff cock is brushing against warm, sweet flesh.

My lips meet Kira's and we kiss in growing anticipation. "I love you, Kira Zwilling."

"And I love you, Peter Malakhov." Then she puts her hands on my head and moves me back so we can look into each other's eyes. "Promise me something?"

"Anything, Kira."

"If something bad should happen that takes me away from you, please don't give up on me. Don't ever let me forget."

"What is it, Kira?" I ask, suddenly concerned by the frightened look on her face. "What's going to happen? What would take you away from me?"

"I don't know, but promise me anyway?"

I can certainly do that. "Kira, if something bad should happen that takes you away from me, I promise I will never give up on you, no matter what."

This seems to calm her fears, and her smile is blissfully happy. "Thank you, Peter. Now make love with me."

I reach down and feel warm, lovely feminine folds. A quick dip of a finger tells me she's ready. I place myself at her entrance, gently rubbing my head in her to make sure we're well lubricated. Slowly I apply a little bit of pressure and feel my head slip inside. I hear her soft gasp.

Kira and I kiss passionately as I work my way deeper and deeper. I feel warmth and tightness, but also acceptance as muscles relax and begin to squeeze me rhythmically. I work my way a little deeper with each slow, easy stroke.

Kira moves her hips against me, gently grinding herself into my flesh. Her eyes close as she basks in the sensation. In turn, I bear down a little on each stroke, using extra motions at the bottom of each to provide maximum clitoral stimulation.

"Oh, this is amazing," I murmur into Kira's mouth. To me, it feels like I'm in her. It's a near miracle.

"Mmm," she replies softly. Other than the sound of the distant surf and soft breezes rustling the palm trees outside the open windows, these are the only sounds in the room.

I gently find the limit of how far I can enter, which is gloriously close to being fully sheathed. With more confidence now, I begin to move in longer strokes, withdrawing until only the head remains, then plunging in, almost to the limit.

It seems like the whole world has shrunk down around the two of us, and we continue to kiss and make love as if time no longer has any meaning. Kira comes once, shaking and clutching tight to me with arms and legs. Another time, I slow when I feel strong, clutching spasms around my manhood.

At last I feel my own climax approaching. "I'm going to come soon. Can you come with me?"

"Oh God, yes," Kira says, grinding herself against me a little harder.

"Can I come inside you?" A whispered "yes" is my answer.

After the intensity of the day's activities, my trip up the ramp to my release is slow, but sure. I increase my tempo and eventually tip over the edge. "I'm going to come now," I murmur.

"Oh yes, fill me," Kira moans. I feel her, and the sheet beneath her, begin to shake as I give myself over to my release. It's an almost painful, yet ultimately glorious sensation as I plant my seed deep, pressed gently up inside, as far as I can go.

Kira and I kiss passionately as we come, but her earlier words still hover in my consciousness. I can almost feel goose bumps rise as I sense her fear and desperation.

I can feel it too.

* * * * *

I wake on my back, with Kira gently snoring on my chest. I can detect just the first glimmerings of daylight. The smooth top sheet is pulled up near our shoulders, but I'm warmer to the right than to the left. Anna is sleeping on her side with her head pillowed on my arm and her own arm over the small of Kira's back. It occurs to me that I'd love to wake like this every morning for the rest of my life.

Anna's eyes meet mine. She's obviously been awake, but hasn't wanted to wake us anymore than I want to wake Kira. I slowly swivel my face to hers and give her a long, not exactly passionate, but certainly not completely chaste kiss. We do that every now and then for the next twenty minutes until Kira wakes with a big yawn. The sky outside the window is becoming deep orange as the sun rises over the jungle.

"Good morning, you two," she says at last, giving me, then Anna, a long, languid kiss. We're all ignoring each other's morning breath.

"Good morning yourself, sleepyhead," Anna says.

"Hey, we're wasting daylight here," Kira exclaims. She springs to her feet on the bed, then jumps to the floor and heads for the door. "Last one in the surf is a rotten egg!"

"But I really need to pee," Anna protests.

"That's what the ocean is for," Kira says, her voice fading as she goes out the front door. Anna and I groan, but I roll off the bed and to my feet, then pull Anna to hers. I stuff my key card in a planter as the front door closes behind us.

I take Anna's large hand in mine as we head out across the sand. I find that her fingers can comfortably intertwine with mine. This is a first for me, and I like it.

Kira's lead is insurmountable, so we're in no hurry. I can't help looking over at Anna as she walks, noting again just how good she looks. A week ago, she would have been the perfect woman for me, if she weren't mostly a lesbian anyway.

"I really need to pee," she murmurs.

"So pee," I say.

"Now?"

"Sure, no one's paying any attention to us." There are a couple of joggers running barefoot down near the surf, but other than that, we have the beach to ourselves.

"They'll see me if I squat."

"Then don't squat."

"But then it'll run down my legs."

"So? You'll be in the water in a minute. It'll rinse right off."

A pause. "Okay, I'll do it. Hold up."

"Why stop?"

That may be a bridge too far, but then I hear the faint noise of a female bladder emptying as we walk. I surreptitiously glance down and see the golden fluid running down both legs and leaving a dispersed trail behind us. I don't worry about the pee on the sand. It'll evaporate before anyone else gets here.

"Ahhh," she sighs. "Much better. That felt really weird though."

"New things often do."

"Don't you need to pee?"

"Yeah, but I'll wait until we hit the surf."

"Why?"

"Touché." I've got just enough morning wood left that my unit is aimed out at a bit of an angle. When I relax my muscles, my pee begins to trace a sine wave in the sand in front of us as we walk.

Anna reaches over and grabs me, giggling in delight as she aims the stream. I'd have to imagine that she's never held a peeing penis before, and this is certainly a first for me as well. These last few days have been a real adventure of discovery for all three of us.

I finish up as our feet hit wet sand. Kira is already out past the breakers. Anna and I face the waves together and join her. Since it worked so well the day before, I'm soon cradling both girls in my arms.

"So did everyone have a good time last night?" I ask.

"Best ever," Kira says.

"Yeah, I loved it," Anna agrees, "and now I'm a real woman."

I laugh. "I thought having sexual intercourse with a guy wasn't going to be any landmark sort of deal for you."

"Well, that was before I knew how much I was going to enjoy it. It turns out that I really liked having your monster cock way up inside me."

"Oh, so have I converted you?" I ask, mostly joking, because it's a common male aspiration to be the kind of guy who can make a lesbian go straight.

"Only when it comes to sex with you," she says.

The thought goes through my head that she hadn't shown any interest in having sex with me at the end of that first day we'd spent together. What's changed?

"Well, if any man was going to enjoy your charms," I say, "I'm glad it could be me."

"Yup, I'm looking forward to feeling you inside me again tonight."

Only then do I guiltily realize that we haven't told Anna about our early departure. We've been so busy doing other things that it had slipped my mind. I'm opening my mouth to tell her, but Kira beats me to it. "I hate to be the bearer of bad news," she says, "and I wish we'd told you sooner, but Peter and I found out yesterday that we have to fly out this afternoon."