Promises Pt. 06

Story Info
PART SIX – Two’s Company, but Three’s…
11.9k words
4.82
9.9k
4

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons is entirely coincidental. All characters depicted in sexual situations are at least eighteen years old.

As always, any political, social or religious views in this story are those of the characters and their circumstances, and don't necessarily reflect those of the author.

*****

PART SIX -- Two's Company, but Three's...

It's about eleven that night when we are awakened by a soft but insistent knock at the door. I throw on a robe and peer through the chained opening. "I didn't know where else to turn," she says, sounding like she's on the verge of tears.

It's Anna.

I quickly open the door wide and she slips inside, pulling her luggage behind her. "What's wrong," I ask, closing the door and hugging her to me. Normally, this would be a calculated action, but this is Anna. She wraps her arms around me and buries her face in my chest.

Kira slips out of bed and joins us.

"I had a big fight with René," Anna says, maybe sounding a little more settled now.

"What was it about?" Kira asks. She unselfconsciously hops up on the chair next to us. I release Anna and she hugs Kira. Then I wrap my arms around them both.

"René was mad about my getting naked with you guys. She's been getting more and more possessive ever since I met Peter on Monday. When I told her I didn't want to have sex with her tonight, it was clearly the last straw, and she went off on me, calling me every name in the book. I just had to get out. I went down to the front desk to see about getting my own room, but the jerk got all pissy about having to do any real work so late in the evening. I'm sure he would have eventually gotten me a room, but I just didn't want to deal with any more bad attitudes tonight."

"Who was it?" I ask.

"His tag said Raul, I think."

Kira gives me a knowing look. "That guy is such an asshole," she says.

"Yeah, he kinda was," Anna says, "so I came here. Do you mind if I sleep on your couch? Just for tonight? I can get another room in the morning when someone else is at the desk."

"The couch?" Kira asks, almost looking offended. "Don't be silly, Anna. You're sleeping with us."

"Yeah, there's plenty of room for three," I add.

The only thing more surreal than our immediate invitation is that Anna doesn't seem the least bit taken aback by it. "I'd like that," she says simply. I unwrap the girls from my embrace and grab Anna's larger suitcase, placing it with ours. Kira shows her to the bathroom so she can get ready for bed.

A few moments later, I hear the shower start up. I can't blame Anna for wanting to cleanse herself. Being pressured for sex by René would make me feel dirty too.

Kira returns to bed and spoons to my chest. I pull the sheet up to our waists. With all of the windows open and the tropical breezes slowly moving through the room, the temperature is perfect, but I feel Kira shiver. "Am I insane," she whispers, "inviting another woman into our bed? I saw the way she was, spreading sunscreen on you and playing with your cock."

"You're no more insane than I am. She likes girls and she told me she wanted to be with you."

We say no more as we wait for Anna. Eventually she walks into the open bathroom doorway, dressed in a terry robe, but then she stops. The indecision on her face is clear to see. She pauses for a long moment, then turns and retreats to the bathroom. Kira immediately gets up to go to her. I'm right behind her.

"Anna," Kira says, "are you okay?"

While I've learned a lot about social situations and human emotions by rote over the years, I know I'm way over my head at the moment. I let Kira do the talking.

The soft glow of moonlight through the glass roof is plenty enough to see the conflict on Anna's face. "I just don't want to hurt you guys."

"Do you want to be with us?" Kira asks.

"That's just it, before today I could never have imagined that I'd want to share a bed with two other people, especially a man and a nearly straight woman, but after getting to know you guys... yeah. I want to be with you. Both of you."

"We have something very special here, don't we?" I say.

Anna nods, but then looks me in the eye. "You need to know, Peter, that as much as I like you, it's Kira that I want. Not to steal away from you, though. You two are so wonderful together that it would make me cry if I did anything to hurt that. I just want to share her with you for a while."

I'm again without words, but Kira jumps in. "I totally understand, Anna. I want to be with you too, but not if it's going to damage what I have with Peter." She turns to look at me. "I guess this is really up to you. If you're not completely comfortable with this, please say so. I don't think either of us could stand to hurt you."

At first, it seems like a slam dunk. I mean, what man wouldn't want two gorgeous and willing women in his bed? But how will the memory of what we could do tonight color the relationship that Kira and I might have in the future? We've never had a real argument, but every couple eventually does. Would this come back to haunt us?

In the end, I have to go with my heart and what I know of how the three of us have gotten along so far. The way we all shared and got along on the beach, the way that Kira and I each got to know and like Anna individually, and our immediate invitation to her to join us in bed, all tell me that the chemistry between the three of us is near magical. It would be a shame to let that go to waste.

"Anna, I'm head over heels for Kira and she comes first for me, but you're very, very welcome to join us," I say. "I want you with us."

Anna nods, relieved. "Good," she says, shrugging out of her robe and hanging it on the hook. I reach out and take her hand, while Kira takes her other, and we lead her to our bed.

Kira and I resume our previous position, with her spooned to my chest. Then Anna slips into bed, lying on her side facing us. There's the briefest moment of awkwardness, but then Kira reaches out and begins to stroke Anna's full breast.

Somehow, in all of this, the idea has evidently not occurred to any of us that we might just sleep. There is way too much sexual desire in the air for that.

I watch in interest as Kira's gentle touch gets Anna's nipples to make an appearance. In turn, Anna reaches out to massage Kira's breast. "I wish mine were as firm as yours," Anna murmurs. "So pert and young-looking."

"I wish mine were bigger, like yours," Kira says. "The first time Peter saw me, he mistook me for a grade-schooler."

"In my defense," I say quickly, "it was below zero and she was wearing a heavy coat. I positively love her breasts." To emphasize this, I reach in and cup Kira's other breast, stroking the hard little nipple.

"What about mine," Anna says playfully.

"They're nice too." I know she's asking for more than my opinion, but I can't help but tease her a little. She reaches over and snags my hand, placing it on her own breast. Kira giggles.

I cup Anna's breast gently and begin to massage it. I'm taken aback by how firm it is. I've never felt a boob so big that felt this nice. "Oh, wow," I murmur. "You really have nice breasts, Anna."

She blushes. "Thanks."

"So which ones to you like better?" Kira asks playfully.

"Hey girls, Momma didn't raise no fool. Let's just say that each of you has tits perfectly suited to your respective bodies. You'd look pretty silly with each other's."

"Yeah, you'd be totally flat-chested," Kira says to Anna, giggling.

"And you'd need to see a chiropractor a couple times a week," Anna replies with a smile, "but there must be some standard that we can judge by."

"How about a taste test?" Kira exclaims. She turns and rolls me onto my back. Rather, she applies a little bit of pressure to my shoulder and I comply. Kira gets to her hands and knees and crawls up to where she can lower a perfectly formed nipple to my mouth. I suckle greedily.

"Mmm, very tasty," I say at last.

Kira moves aside. Amazingly, Anna doesn't even hesitate, crawling over and lowering herself down to me. I suck Anna's breast into my mouth and play with her nipple with my tongue. The way that her breath catches in her throat when she feels a man do that to her for the first time is an added bonus.

The girls have a good time taking turns and I use my hands to make sure both sets of beautiful mammaries are getting constant attention. But then my hands naturally begin to wander lower. Kira is immediately welcoming, but I feel Anna tense a little, and with good reason. She got into our bed so that she could be with Kira, not necessarily to be diddled by a man. The tenseness seems to pass, though, and I can feel her start to relax and go with the flow. My hands move lower.

Just like how it's almost impossible to rub your belly while you pat your head, I have to use the same motions with both girls, so they giggle in unison when I tickle their navels. Things get more serious, though, when I head further south.

Anna tenses a bit as I run my fingers through her blond landing strip. Kira, conversely, is trying to grind herself against my hand, ready and eager for me to make full contact with her most erogenous area.

I skip their clits for now, instead rubbing my middle fingers in their slots. Kira is soaking wet, but Anna is dry until I burrow a little deeper to find moisture.

"Is this okay, Anna?"

She nods after a moment. I'm in the middle of being switched from Kira's breast to hers, but it never arrives as she focuses completely on what I'm doing.

I slowly sink a finger into Anna while I massage Kira's pit. Kira turns her head to Anna, and the two of them kiss while I watch in awe.

If I'd thought their goodbye kiss in front of the bungalow had been passionate, I now realize that it had been nothing. Not compared to this. Their lips and tongues are seeking, desiring and probing. It's enough to make my cock surge to an almost painful stiffness, but this is about them, not me.

With their passion rising exponentially, Anna becomes much wetter, easing my finger's movements in her folds. I don't know if the change is due to Kira's kisses or if she's decided that being diddled by a man is hot after all, but at this point it really doesn't matter.

After a bit of this, I move my wet fingers upward a little, finding the girls' clits. They moan into each other's mouths as I begin to tease them in a swirling pattern. I'm having to concentrate because both of the girls are moving their hips and I'm chasing them a bit.

Kira drops her face down to kiss me, followed quickly by Anna. What evolves is the most amazing, sloppiest and passionate round of kissing I've ever been involved in. At times, my tongue is with one girl's while they have their tongues in each other's' mouths, sometimes I have one in my mouth, and sometimes two. All the while, I keep up the action down below. It's not long until they start to come.

Anna is first and her face lifts away from ours as she experiences her ecstasy. I ease up a little on her, but then feel Kira reach her own climax. Her reaction is different, burrowing her tongue even deeper into my mouth. I love the feeling of helping her get to that special place and work to keep her there. I can't help but do the same thing with Anna and she seems to achieve a second climax, her face twisted up into what might look like agony if I didn't know better.

I continue to kiss Kira as she comes down from her climax, but Anna is done first, flopping down on her back next to us and sighing happily. Kira gives me one last long, sweet kiss, then crawls over to Anna, laying down on top of her like she does with me and giving her long, languid kisses. The sight is amazing.

Eventually, the two of them appear to be ready for more. Kira's lips leave Anna's and she begins to kiss her way down Anna's long neck. "Is this okay?" she asks the taller woman.

"Yeah, I'll like anything you do, but you don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with."

"I've never wanted to be with a woman before," Kira says, "but since I'm with you, I want to try everything."

"Good," Anna says.

Myself, I'm just happy to be able to watch this.

Kira kisses the hollow of Anna's throat as Anna's eyes close and her hands run all over the tiny woman's body. Then Kira begins to kiss her way down Anna's chest toward her breasts, which are flattened some in this position, but are displaying nipples more erect than I've seen on them before.

Kira nudges a breast around with her cheek a few times, feeling its heft, then takes a nipple into her mouth. "Oh yes," Anna moans. "That's so good."

Kira moves to Anna's other breast, wrapping both hands around it firmly and bringing it up to her mouth. It's a lot more than two hand's worth for her.

Now I notice that Kira's lower thigh is between Anna's legs as she straddles Anna's thicker thigh. Kira's hips are moving a little, rubbing her privates against firm, smooth flesh while rubbing Anna's with her own. Anna's hips begin to move as well.

Eventually, Kira leaves Anna's breast and begins to move lower. Her trip down Anna's body is a banquet of kissing, tonguing and caressing, and Anna folds a pillow so that she can prop her head up a little higher to watch.

Kira reams Anna's navel with her tongue, but then, as I've been hoping, begins to move lower. She's fascinated by Anna's pubic hair, having none of her own, and begins to swirl it with her tiny finger. "Oh Anna," she murmurs, "you're so beautiful."

She's right about that. Anna really is a magnificent woman. I long to reach for her myself, but I don't want to distract them.

Kira rests her cheek on Anna's thigh and gazes up into her eyes. "I want to know what a vagina is like on the inside," she murmurs. "I want to touch you there."

"I want you to do that too."

Kira traces a gentle finger down across Anna's pretty labia as I sit up cross-legged to gain a better vantage. Anna's eyes are closed now.

Kira's finger traces the outside of Anna's visibly wet opening, perhaps teasing a little. Then, almost reverently, she slides her tiny finger all the way in. Her eyes get huge, as I'm sure mine did the first time a woman actually allowed me to touch her that way. Nothing else feels as magical as the inside of a pussy. Anna moans as Kira wiggles her digit around, feeling all of the wondrousness that is a woman's vagina.

"Oh God yes," Anna gasps. "Give me more."

Kira looks up to me for guidance. I know what I would do for Anna, so I pass that advice to Kira by holding up two fingers, side-by-side, but then shake my head and show her three. Even three of hers wouldn't come close to being two of mine.

Kira complies and puts three fingers together, then gently works them back into her female lover a little at a time as they pick up slick moisture. Finally she's stroking in and out, clear up to the knuckle of her pinky. Unbidden, she adds her smallest digit too, and goes in deeper and wider, still turning her hand and exploring. She's obviously aroused enough that she's past any worries about what's usual and proper. She's just letting the spirit move her, and she seems to have very good instincts.

"Oh Jesus, that's so good," Anna says, "but I need you to go a little deeper and stroke my G-spot."

"I'm as deep as I can reach with my fingers," Kira says. "Do you really want me to put my whole hand in there?"

"Yeah, I really need that."

Kira looks at me with wide eyes, like she's asking me if that's really something people do. I've certainly never done that with a woman. With my outsized hands, I'd need to have a surgical team standing by to staunch the bleeding and start reconstructive surgery, but I'm sure that Anna could very easily handle Kira doing it. I doubt that Kira's tiny hand would be much bigger around than my cock. I nod at her and even demonstrate the shape her hand should take.

Kira gulps and adds her thumb, slowly working her whole hand into Anna's sweet pussy. I hold my breath as Kira works the fattest part of her hand past the tightest part of Anna's opening, but while it looks pretty snug, it doesn't appear to be causing the blonde any discomfort whatsoever. Kira's eyes are huge as her whole hand disappears inside her larger friend, but she remembers that she's on a mission. "Tell me what to do," she says.

"Turn your hand so it's palm-side up and rub me with a finger," Anna says. "Good. Now pull back just a little... A little further. Oh shit, you're there. Rub that. Oh Jesus, that's it."

"I think I feel it," Kira says, her eyes full of wonder. "How's this?"

Anna just moans. Kira takes her other hand and delicately begins to explore Anna's folds. Her fingers start down near where her wrist disappears, but she's slowly moving up, closer and closer to Anna's center of pleasure. At last, she begins to diddle Anna's clit, causing our tall companion to gasp and squirm. I can only imagine what that must feel like. Us guys don't have anything like a clit or G-spot, but Anna's having both ministered to.

Anna turns her face to me and gives me a pleading look, holding out her arms. I quickly go to her, lying against her side and kissing her. Anna wraps her hands around my head and pulls me close, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. I'm only too happy to reciprocate, kissing her hard, then reaching over to take her full breast in my hand. I massage it, then pinch the nipple gently between my thumb and finger.

After less than a minute, Anna's approaching a climax. I wrap my arm around her and hold her tight. I keep kissing her as she stiffens and begins to shudder. She's perfectly silent, but the intensity of it is undeniable. I don't know what Kira's doing down there now, but I'm enjoying the results. I've previously liked the feeling of Anna against me, but holding her close while she undergoes the little death is simply sensational.

Eventually, Anna comes down from her peak, but Kira's not even close to done down there. "No, no," Anna cries out, "I can't handle another one."

Fortunately, Kira doesn't believe that for a moment and keeps right on going. Maybe she can sense that Anna has more in her, but in any case, Anna begins to wriggle, like she's trying to escape, but I continue to hold her tight. Now she's starting to make noise, moaning louder and louder. Having held her through an orgasm, I now have a feeling for her responses, and I can tell that she's on her way to a very special place.

Sure enough, a couple minutes later she takes a big breath and cries out. So she's not always silent when she comes. This orgasm is colossal. She starts to shake and writhe, and I worry about the physical safety of both girls, but when I look down, Kira has already pulled out and is using her sopping hand to stimulate Anna even further, running her sopping fingers in tight, hard circles on the taller girl's clit. She looks up at me with an expression of wonder, as if she'd never imagined she could have such fun.

I go to kiss Anna and she nearly sucks my tongue out of my mouth. We kiss hard and brutal while Kira works her new-found magic. I've never been a part of such an intense sexual experience.

All incredible things must come to an end, though, and this time when Anna comes down off her high, Kira just lays her smooth cheek on Anna's abused pussy. Anna's kisses become much less frantic until she's finally done. I back off a little, giving her some space.

"Holy shit," Anna finally murmurs. "Who'da thunk my best orgasm ever would come from a straight girl and a guy?"