Promises Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, though, Kira stirs. "I've just come up with a really good plot twist for my latest novel," she says apologetically. "I need to get it written down before I lose it."

So I'm not the only one who can't turn off the creative juices.

"I don't think I like the idea of you being alone, not with goons on their way to the island," I say. "I'll come in with you."

"Me too," Anna says.

Kira shakes her head. "I'm fine, but if you're really worried, why don't you come in and check the windows and back door to make sure everything is secure."

Anna waves for the two of us to go without her, so Kira and I walk back into the bungalow. Kira sets up her laptop at the table while I check out the security situation. The literature on this place said it was built to withstand a hurricane, and indeed I find that the windows, while single paned, have unusually thick glass. The back door, while very tropical looking, has a steel casement and sturdy deadbolt. I close and latch the windows, then lock the door. No mafia hitmen will be coming in through anything but the front, which I will be watching.

Kira is already typing at a furious pace, deeply involved in her story. If writing is for her like engineering is for me, she won't even notice me slipping out, but as I pad behind her, her hand shoots out and grabs my swinging cock. For a moment, I think that maybe she's got something other than writing on her mind, but when I come to a stop, she lets go of me, then hops to her feet on the chair and faces me over the back.

"I love you, Peter," she says, reaching up and giving me a sweet kiss.

"I love you too, Kira," kissing her back with no small enthusiasm. Still, I can feel that something is off. "What's the matter?"

She sighs. "I don't know, but I can feel it coming."

"Then let's pack and leave now. Once we get through airport security, nothing can touch us."

She shakes her head. "I'm not particularly worried about Marco's guys," she says. "I feel like I'm perfectly safe from them as long as you're looking out for me. It's... well, something else."

I can see that she honestly has no idea what's wrong, but that doesn't make this any easier for her. Or me.

"Kira, you're safe here, but Anna and I will be happy to stay in the bungalow with you if it makes you feel any better."

"No, I'm probably just letting my emotions get the better of me." She straightens up and smiles. "I'll be just fine. You get out there and keep Anna company."

"Okay, but if you need anything, just holler. We'll be right outside the door." I pick her up and kiss her good before turning her and sitting her on her little butt on the chair. She dives right back into her work.

Anna has moved to the big mesh hammock slung between a tree and the corner deck post.

"Care to join me?" she asks with a come-hither smile.

"You'd have a tough time stopping me," I say, carefully climbing in beside her. The design of the hammock holds our bodies tight together from calf to shoulder, which is more than a little bit pleasant. Even in the absence of Kira, Anna seems to be enjoying the physical contact.

We talk as we soak up the diffused sunlight and tropical breezes. I'm still keeping an eye out for any suspicious characters, but so far, the only unsavory things I'm seeing are the glances at lovely Anna that linger just a little too long. The hammock is much easier to see from the beach than the couch was.

After a while, a character who is a bit savory walks up to us, dressed in a blue hospitality uniform and holding a familiar set of clothing in her little hands.

"Hola, Gabriela," I say with a casual grin.

"Hola, Señor Peter," she replies. The smile on her face is a bit forced and it takes me just a moment to figure out why. Duh. Yesterday I was with Kira, but now I'm naked in a hammock with Anna. I wish my Spanish skills were up to the task of explaining how this came to be, but that's going to have to be a job for Kira.

"Keep the hammock warm for me," I tell Anna, then carefully extract myself. I motion for Gabriela to follow me. Her face shows more than a little nervousness about going into the bungalow with a man who apparently goes through a lot of women, but she comes with me anyway.

"How's it coming, Kira?" I ask as I open the door. Then I see a sight that makes my blood run cold.

End of Part Six

Next: Part Seven -- Things Are Not At All What They'd Seemed