Promises Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna looks crestfallen. "But I thought you guys were here until Sunday. Is it something to do with the divorce?"

Kira looks at me and I give her a nod. She takes a few minutes to explain to Anna about the guys who have been sent from Chicago and what might be on the pilfered laptop.

"Shit, I think I'd have left the minute I found out," Anna says when Kira finishes.

"We might have," Kira says, "but these were the first seats available. Of course, after last night, I'm glad we had to wait. And now I wish you could come with us."

"So do I," I say to Anna, "but there's no sense in pulling you into this mess. Hopefully, everything will be settled in the next couple of weeks and we can talk you into coming to visit us."

"I'm totally there," Anna says, "even though it's really cold in Minnesota this time of year. There's a reason I live down south."

Perhaps coincidently, I feel a shiver, but it's hard to tell if it's Anna or Kira. "Are you cold?" I ask.

"Yes!" they say in unison.

"With this morning breeze, the air's still a little too cool for wet skin," Kira says.

"Yeah, I'm ready for a hot shower," Anna chimes in.

I'm not cold myself, but that's probably because I'm expending more energy than they are right now, lifting the three of us up and down as the waves pass. I'm not exactly about to break a sweat, though.

"Okay, let's go," I say, carrying them in through the breakers until I can set them on their feet. We race across the sand back to the bungalow and the girls shiver as I retrieve the key card from the planter and let us all in. Ten seconds later, they're in the huge shower, happily warming themselves under the spray of multiple showerheads.

I take the time to log in and make sure our flight is still on time. The last thing I want is for Kira to still be in Mexico when the goons arrive. Even assuming we're out of here without incident, I'm going to have to watch her day and night until we get the laptop to the authorities, find out what's on the hard drive, and hopefully get them to take Angelo down. I'm somewhat worried that his Uncle Marco might be vindictive toward us if that happens, but I'm not going to share that concern with Kira. In the meantime, I wait impatiently for the website to open.

I can see the girls through the open doorway into the shower. They quickly wash their own hair, but then Anna goes to Kira and reaches out to start washing her.

Then I realize, as Anna quickly does, that Kira's just not open to that right at the moment. I can't hear her voice over the sound of the spraying water, but Kira looks very apologetic about it. Anna smiles and nods, then backs off and begins to do her own washing. Interesting.

When the website finally opens, I see that everything is still a go for this afternoon. By now, my lovely ladies are done washing all but their backs, so I join them and get under the spray. My time online while still wet from the surf has finally given me a bit of a chill, but the spray warms me quickly and I feel my body start to relax.

Then something fascinating happens. After having just turned down a wash from Anna, Kira hops up on the bench and begins to scrub the taller woman's back. Why the sudden change in attitude?

Even with her tiny hands, she's done quickly. Then the girls turn in almost perfect unison and Anna returns the favor. As I've learned to expect, her work is quick, efficient, and thorough. In mere seconds, she's done.

Kira turns back to Anna and they wrap their arms around each other, their wet breasts squished flat between them, and give each other a long, passionate kiss. Kira's showing absolutely no sign of her earlier reluctance, and oh my God, it's hot. After just a moment, though, they separate and turn to me, grinning like wolves.

"I'll start at the top," Anna giggles. She's not usually giggly, but I decide it's a good look for her.

"And I'll start from the bottom," Kira chimes in. "Those are some of my favorite parts." Kira hops down off the bench.

Anna trades with her by carefully stepping up onto the bench behind me. With gentle hands on my shoulders, she beckons me to take a step back to her. As I do, I feel my neck cradled between ample breasts. She takes the handheld faucet off the wall and hoses me down good, then, a moment later, I hear her pump some shampoo from the big bottle.

My hair is thick, dark and irrepressibly curly. Left to my own devices, I would keep it cut short, but women seem to like it longer, so I've let it grow. Now it reaches down past my shoulders. Washing the mass of it usually takes me some time, but Anna goes to it with a will. No one but me has washed my hair since I was a child, back in the Soviet Union, but I force myself to relax and run with it. It's not long, though, before I decide I could get used to this.

Meanwhile, Kira has been working diligently, cleaning feet, ankles, calves and thighs. She reaches around and quickly scrubs my butt cheeks with thick lather, but when she gets to my cock, she slows way down, getting a couple more pumps of body wash, then cleaning me in long, gentle strokes. Heaven. I idly wonder if my life could get any better than this.

When my hair is fully lathered, Anna gets a few squirts of body wash herself and, starting at the base of my neck, begins to work her way down my frame. Her hands are sure, but sensual. "Jesus, Peter," she murmurs, "we could have used you when it was time to stack hay in the barn. You've got shoulders like a draft horse."

"Thanks," I say simply. "I love the way you touch me, Anna." I'm doing my best to keep my voice even, despite Kira's diligent efforts to make sure my rapidly hardening manhood is squeaky clean.

"Thanks," Anna says in turn. She has quickly washed my arms and is now taking her time with my chest, teasing my nipples and running her hands through my chest hair. "I thought this stuff would gross me out, but it's actually kind of sexy."

Anna quickly spreads the lather across my stomach and down my abdomen, (which reflexively firms under her touch,) then she joins Kira for a quick stroke of my now straining member. After that one extracurricular activity, she finishes by washing my back. Grabbing the sprayer again, she starts to rinse my hair. Despite her efficiency, it takes her a while to get the last of the suds out of the thick mass. That accomplished, she quickly rinses the rest of my upper body, then looks down at our tiny companion, who is now making extra certain that my scrotum has been fully scoured.

"Okay, Girlfriend," Anna says, "I'm going to leave the rest of the rinsing to you. I need to kiss your man."

Kira grins and takes the sprayer while Anna steps down and moves in front of me. A bit tentatively, she tips her face up and we begin to kiss. We bask in the feel of the warm water cascading over us as our tongues languidly duel.

When the last of the soap is rinsed away, Kira hops up onto the bench to hang up the sprayer. Then I reach out and scoop her up into her now familiar perch in the crook of my arm. She joins in our kiss as our passion climbs.

After a couple minutes of this, Anna pulls her mouth away fractionally. "You take good care of our man up here," she murmurs to Kira. "I'm gonna try my new thing for the day."

I'm thinking that between waking with two other people in bed with her, aiming a peeing penis in public, and washing a man's hair with his head resting against her naked chest, she's already done several new things in just the hour since she woke, but I'm eager to see what else she has in mind.

It doesn't take long to find out. Anna gracefully lowers herself to her knees and tentatively takes the head of my cock into her mouth. I don't even try to stifle my low moan as she begins to move and explore. I have no doubt that with the incredible competence with which Anna completes every task she takes on, this is likely to be an earth-shattering experience.

The shear unlikelihood of this astonishing scenario finally strikes me. The recent changes in my life are nearly mind-blowing. Almost exactly six days ago, I was a struggling inventor, nearing the end of my financial resources, cold and alone in a big city with only the occasional, insincere affections of a gold-digger to keep me company.

Now, my work has been vindicated, I'm on the verge of a lifetime of significant wealth, I'm in a warm sunny place and basking in the wholehearted affections of two women, neither of whom is equaled by any I could have imagined before. Best of all, I've finally accepted myself for who I am. Truly, this is the fulfillment of my dreams.

Yet even as perfect as it is, I can't shake the feeling, especially after Kira's formless worries of the night before, that this can't last. With a will, I push those feelings away and enjoy the moment, but deep down inside, my subconscious is stubbornly nagging at me that there's a malevolent threat looming over us.

* * * * *

Ten minutes later, clean, dry, and temporarily satiated, we discuss getting room service so we don't have to dress. In the end, though, we throw on some clothes and make our way to the breakfast buffet that the resort does every morning in the big Tiki tent near the beach. (The clothed beach). The spread is all it is advertised to be, and we haul our plates of luscious loot to a table for four.

As we dig in, I still can't help but be a bit wistful that in just a few hours Kira and I will be winging away from this magical place. And Anna. I'm coming to think that I'll miss her as much as Kira will until we can get her to come visit us.

I watch as Anna takes a fork and casually feeds Kira a couple pieces of pineapple, noticing for the first time that Anna is left-handed. Kira reciprocates with a spoonful of Greek yogurt. My logical side says that the sight of my two lovers feeding each other should almost feel a bit surreal, and I wonder if it's something to do with my disabilities that makes the scene feel perfectly normal.

For their part, the girls seem to be totally comfortable with it too. Urban legend says that the Chinese pictogram for "trouble" is two women under one roof, but the dynamic here is anything but strained. I pull out my phone and snap a couple pictures of the action.

"Hey you guys," a male voice says from behind us. I turn to see Braden and Julie walking up.

"Hey guys," I say, followed by greetings from the girls.

"Are you doing okay?" Julie asks Anna, looking pretty serious.

"You talked to René?" They nod solemnly. "Yeah, last night was kind of rough, but I'm good now."

"She came to our room this morning and told us that you guys had a fight," Julie says. "She feels really bad about it. She knew full well that you guys weren't here as a couple, but still let jealousy get the better of her for the last couple of days."

"And I suppose I could have been a bit more patient and understanding," Anna says. "I'm usually better at defusing situations like that, but I think I wanted out bad enough to let it escalate until I had a good excuse to leave."

"She says she wants to make it right," Braden says.

"Yeah, I'll give her a call this afternoon."

"Fair enough," Braden says. Then he sees that I've got the camera app running on my phone. "You guys want me to take a picture for you?"

"Sure," I say, handing it to him. I get up, walk around to the other side of the table, and kneel between the girls. Kira gets up onto her knees on her seat so that we're all close to the same height. They scrunch in close to me and we smile.

"Um," Braden says, looking a bit nonplussed, "I kind of meant as a couple."

"Us three are a couple," I say with a shit-eating grin, not sure about the correct terminology for a three-way, polyamorous relationship.

"Yeah, we're a thrupple," Kira enthuses.

Braden gulps, but snaps a picture, then my girls giggle and kiss my cheeks for the next shot. The look on Braden's face is priceless. He's not sure he should allow himself to appear shocked. Julie's look is more congratulatory toward Anna, though she seems to be careful not to let her husband see her subtle thumbs up.

Braden is obviously feeling awkward about the situation now and, after making their apologies, drags Julie to the buffet line with him.

"Julie says Braden was a virgin until their seventh date," she whispers. "I think we shocked him, but he'll recover just fine." Then her voice drops even lower. "Julie and I were best friends and occasional lovers all through college. She's gone straight since she met Braden, but I'd bet I could still seduce her if I tried."

"You are one naughty girl, Anna," I whisper back.

Anna giggles. Yeah, I like her giggle.

But then I get a bit more serious. "Guys, what is it exactly that we have here?"

I'm relieved that neither of them has to ask what I mean.

"It is kind of weird, isn't it?" Anna says, nodding thoughtfully. "Some of my friends, girls and guys, have done threesomes, but only on a very temporary basis, and always just for the sexual possibilities. This feels totally different."

"I'm in love with both of you," Kira says, casually sucking the last of her grapefruit juice through a coffee-stir stick and looking at Anna. "It's no secret that Peter comes first for me, but still, I think we're even better together when you're with us."

"Ditto for me," I say to Anna. "I'm in love with Kira, but having you with us adds major spice. You're an amazing addition, not a distraction."

Anna nods. "Girlfriend," she says to Kira, "I'm totally head-over-heels for you, but the two of you are so perfect together that I would never want to come between you. And it feels so wonderful being with you both that I don't care in the least that I'm playing second fiddle.

"And Peter," she says, "spending the day with you on Monday was amazing. I've never developed such a strong and immediate friendship with a man before and it almost scared me how much I liked hanging out with you. I love talking with you, friend-touching you and being friend-touched by you, and when Kira's around, I like making love with you too. You're pretty good in the sack -- for a guy."

I roll my eyes at her and she sticks her tongue out at me. "But on a related topic," I say, looking at Kira, "I couldn't help but notice that you weren't receptive to Anna at first when you guys were in the shower this morning."

"Oh, you saw that? I've been thinking about it myself." Kira looks back and forth between the two of us. "Anna, you know I'm not really even bisexual, but when Peter is with us, I have the hots for you big time. When he's not, well, uh, not so much." She looks guilty, like she's afraid she may have offended Anna.

"No, it's okay," Anna says quickly. "I have the same reaction toward Peter. If there's any one man I would be most likely to make love with, it would be him, but even so, I can only do it when the three of us are together. Have sex with him if it was just the two of us? Uh, no thanks." She gives me an apologetic look, but I just smile. I'd already figured that one out for myself.

"Dr. Freud would have had a lot of fun figuring out the dynamics between the three of us," I say thoughtfully. "I don't know why we are the way we are around each other, but I'm not going to question it."

Anna nods. "So what do we do now?"

Kira's face gets sad. "I wish Peter and I didn't have to fly home today, but we really have no choice."

"In the meantime, though," Anna says, "we've got a few more hours together. How should we spend them?" The gleam in her eyes confirms for Kira and me what she has in mind. Kira's gleam in return tells me that she (like me) is thinking the same thing.

We leave the buffet and make our way back to the bungalow, walking at first, but then moving at a trot and then a sprint as we race for the door. After a quick fumble with my keycard, we're diving for the bed.

* * * * *

Two hours later, dressed in nothing but well-satisfied smiles and damp from the shower, we make our way out to the long couch in the shade of the covered porch. With as much sun as us melanin-challenged people got yesterday, none of us are hankering to go out onto the beach. Anna and I settle in on either side of our tiny companion, snuggling up close. Kira casually lays her hand across my flaccid manhood.

Anna nonchalantly lays her hand right next to Kira's. "I can't wait to come visit you guys in Minnesota," she says, "cold weather or not."

"I'm hoping it can happen sooner rather than later," I say.

"Amen to that," Kira agrees.

"But in the meantime," I say to Anna, "you're welcome to use the bungalow for the rest of your stay. It's paid for and I can have the front desk put your name on the rental."

She grins. "It won't make up for not having you guys with me, but that's awesome. Thank you."

"And, um, René is welcome too," I add. "If that's what you want."

"I'll have to play that one by ear."

We sit in companionable silence for a while, watching the beachgoers come and go in the foreground and the endless waves in the background. I normally have a hard time just sitting, but today it feels perfect. Well, almost perfect. Kira and I are leaving Anna, the bungalow and Mexico behind in a few hours, and I still haven't let Anna in on my little secret. If we're going to have a continuing relationship with her, she should know.

"Anna," I say carefully, "there's something I've told Kira, and it's something you should probably know too."

"It's okay, Peter," she murmurs softly. "I've already figured out that you're an axe murderer. I'm okay with that."

I have to smile, but this is serious. "I'm glad we've got that cleared up, but what I'd like to tell you could be worse, depending on your point of view." It certainly hadn't sat well with Destinee.

Anna's face gets more serious. "Okay, I'm listening, though if Kira's good with whatever it is, I probably will be as well."

So I tell her about my disability and what I've done to mitigate its effects, including how I mentally calculate everything I say and do during human interaction. I emphasize that with her, like with Kira, I do it a lot less than with other people, for what that's worth. I'm not sure what to expect, but she listens quietly until I'm done.

"That makes sense," she finally says. "I've noticed that you sometimes don't act and react exactly the way I might expect. Like on the day we met. At first, the way you were treating me was typical of how a decently civilized man would behave with me, friendly and polite, but still probing to gauge the chances of getting into my pants.

"But then it seemed to evolve into a relationship that had no ulterior motive other than true friendship. It was like hanging out with one of my straight girlfriends, except that you were still behaving as an emphatically masculine male. I found it rather, uh, intriguing. Does any of that make any sense?"

"Totally," I say. "The change you saw was due to my realizing that you just weren't interested in me in a sexual way. You were being genuinely friendly, though, and other than Kira, I'd never had such an easy time talking to anyone, so I adjusted a little to accommodate your lack of romantic interest."

She smiles. "Then I don't mind your calculating ways at all. If you were like most other guys, I'd have had to beat you about the head and shoulders before you would have believed that I wasn't ever going to sleep with you."

"But then you did sleep with me," I tease.

She chuckles. "Boy, did I ever." Kira ducks as she leans over to kiss me. I meet her halfway. After a moment, she sighs contentedly and we let Kira sit back up.

I'm truly enjoying this relaxing interlude, but of course I'm not just sitting. My mind is always highly active, now busy developing ideas for the implementation of my warehouse system. It's tough to turn that off. Outwardly, though, I'm totally relaxed, massively enjoying the warm tropical breezes, the amazing view of the beach and ocean, and the incredibly satisfying feeling of sharing a couch with my two beautiful and naked lovers.