All Comments on 'Promises Pt. 09'

by Michael_Butterfield

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You're making a.mistake posting only the last chapter ,of nine, in LW. People won't even chase a good story around Literotica.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

After 8 chapters in different categories ( Erotic Couplings, Exhibitionist & Voyeur, NonConsent/Reluctance, Group Sex, First Time) the writer decided for another one (LW) expecting us to read this one and the previous 8 chapters? Really? 1* for that thinking!

BrokenUnicornBrokenUnicornover 2 years ago

I agree with 26thNC's comment about having to chase the story from category to category - but at the same time, I am so in love with this story that I've been doing just that, so I guess perhaps I'm the exception that proves the rule?

In any case, wonderful work as always. I eagerly look forward to the next part.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Ditto what 26thNC said. You seem to be doing well in the other categories, pick one and stay there.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 2 years ago

This story is so emotionally complicated. I am really loving it and look forward to reading the next chapter. Thanks.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@BrokenUnicorn, I think the difference is that you had already started the story, liked it, and followed it wherever it went. For LW readers, chapter 9 is the first time we saw it, and most of us aren't going to go back and read eight chapters in other categories in order to read this chapter.

CUCK972CUCK972over 2 years ago

To all of the naysayers I say bullshit. if they select you as a favorite author than they don't have to chase around looking for the next chapter

rayironyrayironyover 2 years ago
Satisfyingly complex,

psychologically and emotionally rich...

Your story is a great relief from the simplistic

pablum of so much of Literotica content.

Applause !!

Ignore the naysayers....They can go back to their TVs and lite beer.

57Leonard57Leonardover 2 years ago

I can only echo the comments below. The story has good people that make us care about them, good writing, a reasonable amount of sex, and the emotion that makes it truly erotic.

If that’s not enough, there’s also metalworking and engineering!

Thank you for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Our heroine Kira may just prove to be the Hero of Heroes.No cavalry, no lone gunman, Simply the lone authoress herself. Able and anxious to be her own salvation. We shall see. LP

sf1134sf1134about 2 years ago

Best story I’ve read on this website. Superior writing and plotting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMichael_Butterfield@Michael_Butterfield
The first fiction I ever wrote (outside of grade school assignments anyway) was a short piece of erotica that I first shared here at Lit. Somehow an Editor’s Choice award was bestowed upon it, but at my request that early and clumsy effort was eventually removed and I focused ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Promises Pt. 08 Previous Part
Promises Series Info