Proof of Manhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want from me?!" I shouted, looking around. The jungle was alive. The vines were covering most of the ground. There was way more than I could handle... Before I knew it, they immobilized my wrists and pulled my hands behind my back. I was helpless - I couldn't move my hands or my feet and I was glued in the same position, not able to do much else but wiggle around.

Also... I was still incredibly horny. The blossom did a great job pushing me closer and closer to the edge again. I didn't think it was possible to get this horny this soon after the last orgasm. My mind was full of feelings of anger, fear, and lust, mixing together. The plant had me in its grab and even though it was a very stressful situation... I was also kind of curious about what it was about to do.

While some of the tendrils immobilized my limbs, other ones set off to explore my naked body. I saw tiny, little vines wrapping themselves around my stomach and chest. I was worried they were about to choke me, but they were almost gentle. Plus, they were all covered in that sap, which was still making me horny as fuck.

"Dammit..." I whispered to myself, face all red from the shame of being abused by this strange creature and actually liking it! While the big blossom kept on doing an amazing job milking my cock, I saw two other ones - red and blue - creeping up from the bottom. They were much smaller and they seemed to know exactly where they were going.

The creature decided to go for my nipples. They were already as hard as diamonds from the whole ordeal and it seemed that the creature somehow sensed that. The two little blossoms sucked themselves onto my pecs as the big one did on my cock.

"Oh!! You monster... don't stop..." I groaned with pleasure as I felt the two sucking on my sensitive, vulnerable nipples. I don't know if they wanted to suck something out of them, but it seemed like their goal because they were sucking and teasing them like crazy. They didn't suck anything out obviously, but they did manage to send shivers down my body, adding yet another alien sensation in an attempt to push me over the edge.

It was hard to focus on anything else but the plants on my body, but I still noticed that some of the thicker vines had risen from the bushes before me. This one was thicker than a banana and I noticed a small hole on the tip of them. The same thick, white sap was leaking out of those holes, covering the wines in the sticky, slimy fluid.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked, stupidly, as they started getting closer. Before I knew it, one of them made a move for my face. I tried to move away but several of the vines were quick enough to wrap around my neck and have this part of me immobile too. Four of them went ahead and brushed against my lips. I let out a frustrated groan as they forced themselves between them and pulled my mouth wide open, leaving this orifice of my body completely exposed.

The thick vines didn't hesitate. One of them made a move, brushing past the small ones right into my mouth. I got to taste the sap it was leaking straight from the source. It tasted as musky as it smelled and somehow made me even hornier. The tentacle started pushing itself further and further, right into my throat.

"Mmmmhhhphhh!" I let out, as the vine used my mouth as its personal fucktoy. Soon I wasn't able to taste anything else but the sap, the musky, strong sap... I closed my eyes and tried to relax my throat as the vine penetrated it hard.

It was careful enough to leave me a room to breathe but also eager enough not to give my mouth a single second of rest. As my jaw started getting tired, I felt a strange twitch in the tentacle between my lips. My eyes opened wide as I felt the tentacle hosing my throat down with an enormous batch of the white sap! And I mean enormous! Even though I was trying to swallow as much of it so I wouldn't gag, it still filled up my mouth and even leaked down my chin, leaving my face all sticky!

The musky taste overpowered me and I came again. The orgasm was even stronger this time, pushing my body to its limits. The blossom managed to milk out a second load out of my dick. At this point, I was seeing stars. Nobody has ever been able to make me cum this hard, not even myself, even after hours of edging. I started getting addicted to the experience. My dick didn't go even a bit softer and it wanted more. No, it demanded more. I demanded more.

The tentacles finally left my mouth and I was able to gasp for air. I still felt the sap dripping down my chin as I looked around, the other vines around my face still waiting. This time, they didn't force themselves in. They were waiting. Because they knew I would be more than willing.

And they were right.

I picked out the closest one and wrapped my lips around it. I tried not to think about the fact that I was now giving the thing a very enthusiastic blowjob. I needed more. And the tentacle was willing to provide. It grew in thickness under my attempts at satisfying it. I sucked on it, tongued the hole, played around with it. It liked how eager I was and eased off the pressure on some of the vines which were holding me.

My head was bobbing back and forth. I didn't know what I was doing at all, I just tried to mimic what I felt like would feel good on my own cock. And soon, I was rewarded. The other tentacle shot another load of the sap down my waiting throat, which made me groan in ecstasy. At this point, my orgasms were coming and going. It was still intense, but it was more of a continuous experience. I felt waves of pleasure washing over my body in periodic rhythms. I didn't feel even a little tired either. My body was in paradise.

"More... I need more..."

I don't know if the monster was capable of human speech, but it sure seemed like it could understand me. The tentacles around me slowly lifted my body and carefully put me on the ground. The blossoms were still glued onto me, but now I was lying down, with the thick vines hovering over me, dripping their addictive liquid all over my skin.

The vines that wrapped themselves around my ankles before started pulling them apart. I shivered as I recognized what was coming. It was trying to expose yet another orifice of mine. At first, I was scared, but then I figured... I wanted more, didn't I?

The small vines pulled my legs apart further and further and left their leaky sap all over my inner thighs. I felt the cold breeze of the night on my exposed hole - a virgin hole, at least until tonight. The vines hovering over me parted into two groups - one of them got closer to my face. The other one headed down.

I took yet another of the vines into my mouth and moaned as I felt something pressing against my anal opening. The vines were gentle enough, but also eager to get what they wanted. Luckily, it started with the thin ones. I soon felt them wiggling inside of me, spreading me open for the bigger players. Words cannot describe how dirty and wrong it felt... I was a bitch for some kind of twisted plantlife and I was actually enjoying it!

Yet another vine fed me a fresh batch of the white sap. As I swallowed it, I felt my butthole twitch. Strangely enough, the sap made my muscles a lot more relaxed. I decided to make use of it and milk the vine really thoroughly. I felt my ass slowly accommodating the pressure and opening up. The smaller vines disappeared. They weren't needed anymore.

"Gods in heaven!" I whimpered as I felt one of the thick ones making its way into my ass. I'm not gonna lie, it was painful as hell first. But I got used to the sensation very quickly - my muscles tightened around it as the vine made it further and further. The plant was now fucking me, filling up my ass and throwing my virginity away forever. The tentacle slid in and out, thoroughly coating my inside with that slimy goodness, slowly teaching me to get used to being treated like this.

I whimpered around yet another vine in my mouth as I felt the tentacle in my ass find something I didn't know was in there. A spot in my ass that made me shiver and thrash around when touched. How many limits was this plant going to push me over tonight?! I was already having a pretty much never ending orgasm from the bastard sucking on my cock and somehow it kept getting better and better!

The ones that used to hold my hands weren't there anymore. The plant figured that I could use my hands for something a little more productive. I knew exactly what it had in mind and used my free hands to pleasure two of the vines that were waiting for my mouth. It felt like playing with my dick, only so much weirder...

One of them blasted a long rope of the sap all over my face at the exact same time the vine in my ass did. I felt it filling me up with the strange liquid and resting there for a bit before pulling out. Needless to say that the hole wasn't unoccupied for long. Another tentacle took its place and proceeded to fuck me some more while I used absolutely every single resource of my body to pleasure this thing. I even licked the vines I was jerking off clean! I didn't recognize myself - I was acting like the hungriest slut on earth. And for who? A tentacle monster!!

The plant was everywhere. My stomach, my balls, my thighs... My cock already felt connected to the plant, feeding it with a continuous small stream of cum. I didn't know where it was coming from. I didn't know how it was possible that I was still conscious and not exhausted to death. I only knew that no matter how much the plant was giving me, I still didn't have enough. The vines were coming out of nowhere, all of them eager to have their way with me. Another load being sent down my throat. Another one pushing against my ass. Another stream of sap splattering over my face, shoulders, hands, stomach... I closed my eyes... I entered a strange, trance-like state...

...

With a gasp, I woke up. My whole body jerked as my mind tried to make sense of what was happening... or what just happened. Wait, what?

I opened my eyes and looked around. The sun was shining bright, just rising up from the horizon. Birds were chirping in the trees, butterflies were flying by. A new day was starting... did I pass out?

My body felt absolutely drained. Even though I slept, I felt barely rested. I looked down and saw that I was still naked. My dick was limp and I was all sticky and wet. The vines were nowhere to be found.

I was still on the patch of grass I ended up on last night, but the flowers looked different now. Their petals were closed as if they were sleeping or something. The sweet scent I smelled last night was gone, replaced with the aroma of the fresh air and the morning breeze. It all ended. Huh.

It took me a while before I got back on my feet. I was so thoroughly satisfied I couldn't even think about sex. Usually, I have a hardon right after I wake up, but this time, my cock was way too tired to do that. I looked around but couldn't find my loincloth so I figured I would need to walk back to the village naked. Fair enough. A small price to pay for the best sexual experience of my life.

The way back took me a long time, because my whole body was aching. But it was a good kind of pain. Pain from exhaustion. As I was getting closer to the exit, I spotted a familiar figure circling there, looking anxious. I recognized him. It was my brother.

As he spotted me, he immediately ran up to me. He stopped himself in his tracks soon though, not wanting to get too deep into the jungle. Why was that? I mean, he's been there already, right?

His face was in absolute shock. Usually, when I saw him, he had a stupid grin on his face, but this time, he actually seemed scared. It was weirdly satisfying.

"Brother!" he shouted, "There you are! Gods, I was so worried!"

"You? Worried? About me?" I said, in a creaky voice. Wow, the vines sure did a number on my throat.

"I went to check up on you during the morning but you weren't there! I didn't tell father anything, he would kill me if he noticed you were gone. I know he would know I made you do it. Where were you all night?"

I shrugged, enjoying that for once, he was the one in distress and I was completely calm. Amused, even.

"Having a walk. Then I laid down and drifted off."

"You drifted off?" he asked me, "In the fucking jungle?!"

A grin slowly appeared on my face.

"You never actually went there, did you?"

There was a moment of silence. He looked down, clearly ashamed.

"You lied to me. You were just boasting. You made it all up because you were too much of a pussy to actually go!" I laughed, "Who's the real man now, huh?!"

"I guess you got me..." he said, sheepishly. Wow, could this morning get any better?

"Well, little one," I used the insult he often used on me, "I actually did go. Not only that, but I spent the night. And I loved it. A wonderful, peaceful walk. You know what? I might actually go again. I might make a habit out of it. What a pleasant night. Nothing to be afraid of... you know, as long as you're a real man."

I started walking right past him, leaving him flabbergasted, just staying there. As I made a couple more steps, I heard him speak up. His voice was more humble than I ever heard.

"Hey," he said, "Bro, I'd like to prove myself to you. Tonight... I'll go there. Alone. Just in my loincloth. Like you did. You have my word."

I had to control the amused grin on my face.

"Great idea, bro," I said, as I wiped some of the sap off my face, "Go ahead. I'm sure you'll enjoy every minute of it."


12