Property of the RC Ch. 03

Story Info
College lecturer Emily, becomes owned by the RC gang.
2.4k words
4.19
26.5k
21

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boffa32
Boffa32
119 Followers

Emily Becomes Owned

For Emily Koumides the college lecturer it had been an evening of firsts. The first time she had visited a student at home. The first time she had been slapped by a man. The first time she had taken drugs. The first time she had kissed another woman. The first time she had licked a pussy. Now as the door of the bedroom closed behind her and Marcus the Repatriation Company Investment Manager she was about to experience a few more.

As he threw her onto the bed she was about to suck a black cock for the first time, have sex with a black man for the first time, and have a cock in her ass for the first time.

Of course Emily was now so high on multiple doses of the drug known as 'Bliss' that had been given to her during the evening, she was in no fit state of awareness. Or as it happens in no state to object to any of these new experiences being forced upon her. Instead she limply complied as Slut Suzy the mother of her best student Lucy, gave her instructions and moved her into various positions. "Spread your legs, take it all in, relax your ass." Instructed Slut Suzy as she helped Marcus break in Emily into her new life of an owned slut. The instructions went on throughout the night as new positions were tried, and every orifice of Emily's body tested to its limit. Most of the time the fucking was hard and fast, the way Marcus liked it, but occasionally as he took a rest, Slut Suzy would take over and take full advantage of the new girls body. Until finally late into the night all 3 of them were thoroughly spent and they slipped into sleep.

As the light of dawn starting to come in through the bedroom window, Emily's head was beginning to clear a little from its drugged haze. She looked around the bedroom having no idea where she was, she looked at her naked body, she looked at the giant form of the sleeping black man next to her, and the she looked down at the woman with her head between her legs licking her pussy.

Now things started to come back to her, that was Suzy, the mum of her best student Lucy, she had gone to see her to try and persuade her to stay in college. She remembered being shocked at Suzy's appearance, pierced nipples, thigh high boots. Now there she was still in her boots, gently lapping at her pussy.

Emily pushed Suzy's head away, got up and ran towards the open bathroom door. "Where you going girl?" Asked Suzy as she rushed past.

"I need to pee" lied Emily, closing the door behind her and then standing facing the mirror trying to collect herself, her thoughts, and her memories of the night before. Looking at her reflection she looked a mess, her mousy hair was bedraggled and clumped together with stiff goo, what little make-up she wore had smeared and run, her nipples were harder than she had ever known and more than a little sore, and there between her legs her hair had gone and all that was left was a little stubble.

Her head hurt like hell, like the worst hangover ever, she needed a cup of coffee, or an aspirin she thought, or better still a shot of booze, or, and then it finally came to her what she really needed, she needed another hit of that drug. As her mind wandered off in thoughts of how floaty and nice the drug had made her feel, she began to idly play with her nipples, pinching them where she had been injected trying to restore the memory of how good she had felt.

At the moment the bathroom door opened and Slut Suzy walked in "What's taking so long?" She asked "he's starting to wake up you need to get back in bed, he'll be wanting his cock sucking." Suzy looked at the shock on Emily's face.

"No...I can't." Replied Emily, to which Suzy roughly slapped her ass.

"But you must," continued Suzy "he will be expecting it, you need to show him respect now he has fucked you."

Again too many hazy memories of the night before were coming back to Emily now, gagging on his thick black cock, feeling like he was going to push right through her womb when he fucked her, and how he would tear her open when he fucked her ass. Again one thought came back at her again and again, it all felt so right because of the drug, yes the drug, she needed the drug. Perhaps Suzy could get her some, and with that she again teased her own nipples then turned to face Suzy, offering her tits to her.

"I need another shot of the drug." She asked "Please," she said "give me another hit."

"That's a good girl." Smirked Suzy "Now you're learning." She opened the bathroom cabinet, moving a ball gag and dildo from a shelf to reveal a small clear plastic packet of pink powder, a spoon, lighter and syringe. This was her own emergency supply that she kept for when Marcus was being mean with her and holding back on her regular dosage.

Suzy cooked up a shot, heating the powder in the spoon until it turned into a bright pink liquid. Emily watched steadily, her fingers flicking her nipples more and more intently. She was going to get it, she'd been a good girl all night doing those nasty things with that black man and now here was her reward, it was no more than what she deserved.

As Suzy injected the hot liquid into first one nipple and then the other, the wonderful sensation returned to Emily, everything was going to be alright she was safe now, she could do anything, it all felt so good again. Before Suzy could put the syringe down, Emily was already kissing her full and hard.

"Thank you Suzy." She gasped between breaths.

"That's OK bitch," replied Suzy "You going to be a good girl again now?"

Emily nodded and with that, Suzy grabbed a fistful of her hair and led her back into the bedroom. Marcus eyes closed was beginning to stretch his limbs as he started waking up. Suzy still holding Emily's hair pulled her down so that her face was level with his limp cock, "Start sucking bitch." She commanded "You need to give him a good start to the day."

Emily took his cock into her mouth and immediately felt it start to stiffen, within a few licks and sucks it was completely hard, and felt like it was filling her whole skull.

Suzy didn't let go of her grip, and used her hold to gently bob Emily's head up and down on the shaft of Marcus. Soon Emily could taste his pre-cum, remembering again form last night how amazing these new tastes had been. Marcus was starting to thrust now as he became fully awake, and Suzy just pushed Emily's head hard down so that she could get no relief from the movements, Emily began to cough, splutter and gag around his cock. Until Suzy finally relaxed her hold and allowed her back up for a gulp of air before pushing her back down.

Marcus was fucking Emily's willing mouth now, maximising his own pleasure and revelling in her obvious discomfort. Having this frumpy college lecturer as his fuck toy for the night had been a pleasant surprise and he was now beginning to think of the bonus he would get form the Repatriation Company for adding her to their asset list, this was why Marcus was one of the best Investment Managers the company had in the whole district.

It was this thought that brought him to the brink of climax, Suzy seeing his balls tighten and thrusts change new what was about to happen so she pulled Emily back by her hair again and pulled her down to a kneeling position by the side of the bed. Then as Marcus moved so he stood over the kneeling Emily, Suzy began to stroke his cock to climax aiming his shaft at Emily's face.

His cum shot out in thick ropes onto the target in front of him, Emily closed her eyes tight shut and clenched her lips together as a reflex. Ordinarily Marcus would have slapped a bitch for not opening her mouth and eyes but he was willing to let Emily off, as he was enjoying watching he take her first facial so much.

Suzy could feel the tension that had built up in the room relax as the last of his cum dripped from the cock of Marcus, she took the opportunity of licking his cock clean and sucking down her share of his delicious seed.

Emily's face began to relax too, her eyes gingerly opening as best they could despite the thick globes of cum which covered her lashes, and her mouth cracking open a little, she started to raise a hand to wipe the cum away. This time Marcus wasn't going to give any allowance and grabbed her wrist quickly and forced it behind her back , before she knew it he had tied her wrists together using his discarded belt picked up off the bedroom floor.

"Repatriation Company, Rules for Sluts, number 17." he barked and then Slut Suzy finished his sentence "Sluts must not remove cum using their own hand."'

With that Suzy pulled Emily up form kneeling on the floor and again leading her by the hair walked her out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. Lucy was already sat at the dining table, she looked up as her mom Suzy led Emily to sit in the chair next to her.

"Well you both look like you've been having fun." She put a hand on Emily's thigh, "and you Miss Koumides, kept me awake all night with your screams and your moans." Emily blushed a little.

Waving her hands in front of her to a table full of eggs and toast she beamed "I could hear you waking up with Marcus so I got breakfast all ready for you."

Emily shrugged awkwardly to show that her hands were tied behind her back, "Oh I see," said Lucy "let me help you out a little."

Lucy picked up a teaspoon and brought it up to Emily's face collecting a few blobs of cum off her cheek, and spooning them towards her mouth "Open up Emily, you need your protein." Emily was glad to get the stuff off her face, even if it meant eating it, in her drug dazed state it was actually quite fun being fed the sticky cum by her student Lucy.

Slut Suzy sat down at the table in the chair opposite the pair and watched them both "You look so grown up feeding another woman's cum off her face," she said to Lucy with a smile.

Marcus entered the room now fully dressed back in his business suit, minus of course his belt which was around Emily's wrists. "Hey, hang on one minute slut," he barked at Lucy "we've got some formalities to attend to first." Lucy stopped collecting the cum from a Emily's face and Marcus took out his phone. "Its time for this new Slut to join my asset list." He said smiling as he scrolled to the RC app on his phone,

Ownership by the Repatriation Company was fully legal, and entirely consensual. In return for the RC owning the woman's debt, she had to freely give up all her rights and freedoms as person, and as such she became a piece of property like a car, that could be bought and sold, or given a value. All it took was the woman to record a statement of retraction of her human rights on video in front of witnesses and for the RC Investment Manager to log this video statement and the barcode on the back of her neck with the App.

Marcus held the phone in front of a Emily's face, the screen was turned towards her so she could read the words of the legal statement while at the same time being recorded.

"Be a good slut and read the words baby," he said "nice and clearly".

Emily looked at the words on the screen and saw her own cum covered reflection looking back at her.

"I Emily Kou..." she stopped as a glob of cum dripped off her nose onto her lips, then continued.

"I Emily Koumides, on this day the 1st of May, willingly consent to forgo all my human rights, from this day forward I am owned by the Repatriation Company of The United States, I will serve them to pay off my debts and enhance my value, to the best of my limited abilities as a woman."

As she finished this sentence Lucy and Slut Suzy gave a little clap, then Lucy kissed a Emily and continued to lick up all the cum and share it in a sloppy kiss. Soon all the cum was gone from a Emily's face, after Lucy licked a few hard to get bits from her eyelashes.

Marcus waited until Lucy had finished the clean up, and then opened his briefcase he had brought in with him the night before. "So there's just one final thing to be done," he said as he pulled a collar out from a pouch in the briefcase "a collar for the new bitch, and a new name."

The collar was no fancier than a dog collar, it wasn't like the deep black shiny collar Slut Suzy wore with its gleaming o-rings, this one was just a tired brown leather with a few dull studs on it. As he lifted Emily's hair out of the way he scanned the barcode on the back of her neck, logging her current debt which had transferred now to the RC, and at the same time he added a couple of hundred on for the doses of drugs she'd had that night. Then he buckled the collar and let Emily's hair fall back into place.

"There you go, a dog collar for the new Bitch." With that he finished the App entry by typing in Emilys new legal name Bitch Emily.

Lucy and Slut Suzy both laughed loudly at this, Bitch Emily sat and watched, she was still gently tripping. She actually felt a warm glow coming form inside her, which she put down to now belonging to the RC company, but in actual fact was probably just the drugs coursing through her body.

To be continued...

Boffa32
Boffa32
119 Followers