Property of the RC Ch. 02

Story Info
College lecturer becomes a plaything for her student.
2.4k words
4.26
30.1k
27

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boffa32
Boffa32
120 Followers

Emily Becomes Addicted

Dr Emily Koumides writhed on the sofa, as the drug pulsed through her body, her mind was trying to process the new sensations that were coming from every nerve in her body. This certainly wasn't a normal Friday night for the college lecturer, the decision to visit her student Lucy at home looked even more foolish now that she had become involved with the Repatriation Company.

Lucy sat and watched her lecturer Emily, whispering words of encouragement into her ear, telling her "Go with it...don't fight it...relax...enjoy yourself." Slowly Lucy started to remove Emily's clothes, easing her out of the drab garments, until she was left in just a pair of red panties. Lucy noticed that these didn't match the white bra that Marcus had roughly removed earlier, she shook her head "You ought to take more pride in your appearance, otherwise you'll end up a worthless bitch, with a debt for life." She bundled up all of Emily's clothes and carried them off to the kitchen where she dumped them in the trash.

Returning to the living room, Lucy looked at Emily now undressed as she continued to squirm uncontrollably on the sofa, seeing an opportunity Lucy picked up her phone and took a couple of pictures as the lecturer lay before her drooling. Lucy squeezed the other woman's tits and put her hands down her panties, feeling how wet she was, and began to rub Emily towards a climax.

Emily had lost all sense of where she was or who she was with, all she knew was that every time Lucy touched her it sent tingles through her body, which became stronger and stronger as Lucy began to rub her pussy. Finally it built into the most amazing intense orgasm she had ever had.

Lucy looked on as Emily climaxed and then as the lecturer lay their panting steadily she took her fingers out from between her legs and put them to Emily's mouth. Seeing that Emily was slow to open her mouth and accept her gift, she grabbed her hair and whispered again softly to her "Suck your juices off my fingers bitch." Emily responded slowly, this was completely new to her, she parted her lips and allowed the wet fingers into her mouth. With her drug heightened senses she immediately found the taste amazing, like it was the sweetest thing she had ever tasted. She began to suck more and more greedily trying to get every drop of her own juice from the other girls fingers.

"Good bitch," whispered Lucy "Now you're learning." Then she gave Emily a deep kiss, pushing her tongue into Lucy's now accepting mouth. The kiss continued as Lucy started to take her own clothes off, sliding the crop top and leggings off her body awkwardly as she maintained contact with Emily's mouth. Then she pulled away and gave Lucy a sharp slap to her face "Now bitch, it's time you learnt how to eat pussy." Pushing Emily's head down to her own pussy, and holding it there at the top of her thighs. Emily offered no resistance but again had no concept of what was expected of her, with her nose pressed up against the wet pussy of Lucy, the smell made her dizzy with delight, again the drugs having an incredible effect on her. She felt another slap this time on her ass, and Lucy commanded "Lick it bitch." Emily began to lick what was in front of her, slowly at her first, and then more enthusiastically as she realised the taste was similar to her own juices she had licked off Lucy's fingers, delicious.

Lucy looked down at the college lecturer naked except for the panties, head shoved between her legs eating her pussy, picking up her phone she took a couple more photos and then turned the camera to video mode. As Emily continued to lick she was pushed all the way down to the floor, so she was kneeling in front of the sofa while Lucy sat with her legs open perching on the edge of the seat. "Good bitch." cooed Lucy. She reached down with her own had to rub her pussy. Emily was too much of an amateur to bring her to climax so she started to rub her own clit so that she could cum on a Emily's face. Her own orgasm came quickly, and Emily continued to lap at her juices. Lucy ended the video brief thoughts of sending it to all her friends at college quickly went through her mind, but then she decided there would be plenty of time for that later.

She slapped Emily's ass and told her to stop, grabbing a fistful of hair she pulled her head up from her pussy, and leading her by her hair pulled the girl round so she knelt with her back to a Lucy facing out toward the living room where in front of her was a huge wall mounted TV.

Emily picked up the nearby remote and turned the set on and quickly scrolled through the channels to find one of her favourite porn channels. After the stock crash Pornography had become mainstream and most broadcast channels contained porn now. The most popular channel was the one that showed non stop interracial porn, and this was of course Lucy's own favourite.

"Sit and watch TV for a minute" she said as she stood up, now just wearing her heels after discarding her other clothes while seducing Emily. Emily weekly nodded, her mind was starting to come back a little now from it's drugged haze, but she was still completely compliant and revelling in the tingling new sensations she was experiencing, "Rub your pussy while you watch." Commanded Lucy, and Emily moved her hand down between her thighs inside her red panties.

Lucy walked into her moms room and opened a couple of drawers on the bedside cabinet before she found what she was looking for, and quickly returned to Emily in the living room. Emily was knelt there rubbing slowly as 3 blacks guys fucked 2 white girls on the screen in front of her. "Enjoying the show?" She asked not expecting a reply from the drugged lecturer, but Emily again slowly nodded. "You ever seen one of these before?" She asked waving a vibrating wand in front of her, Emily shook her head. "Well bitch your in for a treat tonight then," she said as she flicked a switch for it to begin gently humming and then pulling Emily's hand out of the way placed the head of the vibrator up against her red panties.

Emily gasped as this new sensation hit her, and then as she looked down from the porn on the big screen TV she watched as Lucy bound the vibrating wand to her leg using a belt, try as she could she couldn't get any escape from the vibrations. Lucy adjusted the contact spot a little to achieve maximum effect on a Emily's clit, then as she finally realised that all of this would just be a lot easier if she lost the panties. She pulled them down over Emily's legs, the job made harder now by the vibrator strapped to Emily's thigh, but still it only took a second or two to have them off. She used the panties to mop up the drool around Emily's mouth.

Emily body buzzing from the drugs and the stimulation of her clit sat there glassy eyed. Lucy took another photo on her phone, then she noticed Emily's unshaven pussy, the hair now matted with the girls own juices. "Stay there bitch, enjoy the show for a while," and with that she turned the volume up way too loud on the remote and walked out of the room, a spring in her step, moving quickly and with a purpose despite the ankle boot heels she still wore.

Emily was still becoming a little more aware, she was enjoying watching the white girls getting fucked on the screen in front of her, and the buzzing between her legs was amazing, by adjusting her weight on her ass cheek she found she could adjust the position of the wand head a little, and as Lucy came back into the room she found Emily gently rocking.

Lucy had grabbed a handful of stuff from the bathroom and she set them down next to Emily on the floor, unfolding a towel and laying out a pair of scissors, a razor, and a bottle of liquid soap on it like a surgeon preparing to operate. She reached up Emily's thigh and turned off the wand. Lucy moaned "Nooo," she said softly "don't stop it!" These were the first words she had said in over 2 hours since being injected with the drug.

Not wanting any distractions, Lucy reacted quickly and grabbed Emily's still damp red panties, balled them up and with a whisper of "open wide," into the compliant lecturers ear she stuffed them into Emily's mouth.

Then working quickly she pushed apart Emily's legs and began to gently snip away at her pubic hairs, removing the bulk of it and just leaving a long stubble. She then pumped some liquid soap into her hand and began to massage it in over Emily's pubic mound. The soap lathered quickly, and soon she was shaving the remaining hair off. She finished quickly wiping away what soap was left and stray clippings of stubble with the towel. She took Emily's hand and placed it between her legs, "See bitch," she asked "doesn't that feel better now?".

Emily's fingers rubbed against her smooth slit, this was another new sensation again heightened by the drug which was still running through her system. She was amazed at how something so simple could feel so good. Soon her finger was slipping back inside her lips, Lucy watched and gave her encouragement "Good bitch, lets yourself go." She said as she again took a short video on her phone.

She sat and played with Emily for a while longer, turning on the vibrator for a while bringing her to the brink of orgasm and then turning off, again and again as they watched the endless porn scenes in front of them. She took the panties back out of Emily's mouth so they could kiss and so that Emily could lick juices from whoever fingers had been inside her. This went on for the next couple of hours they only stopped when Lucy heard the rattle of keys outside the apartment and before she knew it Marcus and her mom Slut Suzy had returned and were back in the flat after her mom had finished her shift at the club.

Slut Suzy walked into the living room a jacket draped across her shoulders barely covering her exposed breasts, Marcus walked behind his hand up the back of Suzy's short skirt and with a finger in her asshole almost leading her into the room.

"Well now." said Suzy "Looks like you two have been having lots of fun." She took in the sight before them of her daughter Lucy gently caressing the naked figure of her college lecturer Emily, in the flickering glow of a porn film on the 75" Tv screen.

"Not so prim and proper now, eh?" Said Marcus taking his hand from Suzy's ass, kneeling down next to Emily offering her his finger up to her lips to lick.

He looked on in amazement as Emily parted her lips and began to greedily suck on his finger.

"Never takes much to bring these types of girls down to their basic instincts." He said as he looked admiringly over the bodies of the two women entwined in front of the TV, "You've done well Lucy." He said patting the younger girls head, "perhaps we might find you a supervisory position when you start work for us."

Lucy smiled, she knew that praise from Investment a Manager of the RC would go along way in securing a great career for her once she turned 19 and entered into employment with the RC. "She really got going once I loosened her up a bit." She stated gently rubbing Emily's pussy.

"Well I guess it just leaves if for me to break her in." said Marcus "but first we ought to give another Bliss hit, I want to really make sure she has an experience her body can never forget, even if her mind doesn't remember it." Marcus knew that fooling around with a girl on a drug high was fun initially, but the key to long lasting service to the Repatriation Company was to make them addicts who would do anything for their next hit.

He took out his packet of pink powder and handed it to Lucy, dose her up again. While Emily started to cook up another shot of the drug melting the pinkness crystals on a spoon and drawing into the previously used syringe, Slut Suzy knelt down a little awkwardly in her thigh high boots which creaked a little and she manoeuvred next to the dazed lecturer Emily Koumides. She began to pinch the other woman's nipples teasing them, making them hard, and then she gently but them, with that Emily made a little whimpering noise.

"Mom!" Said her daughter Lucy, readying the syringe to inject the drug "go easy will you!"

"Sorry honey," she said looking up from Emily's tits to her disgusted "it's been a long shift at the club,I just needed to give someone else a little pain."

As Suzy pulled away, Emily quickly injected 10ml of the pink liquid into the base of first one nipple then the other.

Marcus watched the two of them go to work on the already dazed lecturer, then once Lucy had put the syringe back down, he started to pull Emily up by one arm.

"Ok," he said "now it's time for the real action to start." Holding Emily unsteadily in a standing position now, he looked at Lucy, "time you went to bed baby, while me and your Mom break in the new girl."

Slut Suzy grabbed Emily's other arm and with that Lucy watched as Marcus and her mom both led her Emily gingerly into her moms bedroom. as the door closed behind them Lucy lay across the sofa content to watch porn, and listen to the sounds of rough fucking coming from her moms bedroom like she did every night.

To be continued...

Boffa32
Boffa32
120 Followers