All Comments on 'Property of the RC Ch. 05'

by Boffa32

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
anon

Future Bitch Lucy needs to be taught a lesson. Even if Bitch Emily is owned she should not have to pay for Lucy's stupidity

Boffa32Boffa32almost 4 years agoAuthor
Lucy’s lesson

Yes, I already have plans for Lucy, wait and see in later chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well scripted story

Bitch Emily will be shown the personal contents of her cell phone including racist commentary from her 50 year old voluptuously sculptured Mom which thoroughly pisses off Marcus that he applied an ass reddening spanking on her voluptuous ass.

To make amends, she agrees to invite Mom to her former apartment with Marcus and a dominant black woman. The dinner goes with Mom feeling extremely bitchy and very uncomfortable among the guests plus is unhappy with the wardrobe changes Emily has made until Marcus orders Emily to strip nude in front of her shocked Mom and shows her the incriminating racial conversations on her phone which shocks Mom's blushing red cheeks. Marcus's black girlfriend takes Mom over to bedroom where she is made to undress herself and show hairy pussy and saggy belly to all. Emily gets a chance to shave completely her hairy pussy and sensuously start rubbing the saggy belly for Marcus who starts giving her her her first black cock.

And he gives Mom to Emily by making Emily her mistress.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous