Property of the RC Ch. 10

Story Info
Bitch Emily and her mom find themselves trapped.
2.9k words
4.19
10.9k
8

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boffa32
Boffa32
118 Followers

Property of the RC - Chapter 10

The Conditioning Centre

Marcus stood outside the conditioning centre and looked at his two sluts as they carried out their regular morning exercises. Through the glass wall he could see both parts of the room, the outer treatment room, and inner bedroom. After 6 weeks both Bitch Emily and her mom Milf Sophie had made great progress. Bitch Emily had grown accustomed to her fuck doll body, with her oversized tits and trout pout lips, her awkwardness had been replaced by an eagerness to please and to show off her new looks. Milf Sophie had also progressed from being a reluctant middle aged cunt into an empowered black cock slut, this change had been led by the physical and cosmetic changes he made to her. With their matching hair colours and style, along with matching tattoos and piercings both sluts looked like sisters now, one a little older than the other, but sisters all the same rather than mom and daughter.

Marcus was happy to let the conditioning centre staff take care of his sluts retraining, but once a week he would call in to check on their progress. Conditioning centres had been set up in most urban areas by the Repatriation Company as a means of initiation and re-education for sone of the more difficult white sluts. Sure most white women responded well enough to being black cock sluts with drugs alone, but they found that some needed a little more concentrated effort to bring out the obedient slut within.

Bitch Emily had grown to enjoy her morning workouts, for a brief time each day it gave her a chance to think about something other than black cock, and she knew that once she had completed her session she would be rewarded with a fresh anal plug to dose her with Bliss for the rest of the day. The apartment she shared with her mom Milf Sophie was a single room, a large double bed was the only furniture, with a rowing machine and treadmill between it and the end wall where a giant flat screen tv constantly played interracial porn music videos, on the other side of the bed was a wet room shower/toilet area with a glass screen to stop water splashing around, dotted around the walls were various sex toys,dildos, harnesses, gags, and whips, all of which had been used at some point on both sluts.

A mirrored wall ran the full length of the room, and on the wall opposite the tv was a single locked door leading to the treatment room where they would spend each afternoon. Today Bitch Emily was doing an upper body workout on the rowing machine, it always felt like an extra effort to move her arms around her GG tits as she pulled on the rowing bar, and her thigh high boots made it difficult to bend her knees fully as she pushed back, but she continued each stroke forcefully building up a sheen of perspiration on her naked body.

Milf Sophie watched the TV screen intently as she strode along on the treadmill, naked except for a pair of 6"platform sandals. She loved watching the constant stream of videos, the girls in them always looked so happy, and they always got such big black cocks. Something about the videos mesmerised her and made her want to OBEY. She knew she needed to keep working on her body to PLEASE HIM, and that she needed to look good because she was a WORTHLESS SLUT. After her first few cosmetic treatments, hair extensions and being dyed blonde to match her daughter she knew she had no choice anymore over how she looked, but rather than being reluctant she actually started to want to IMPROVE herself, and become a fake FUCKDOLL like her daughter. Every day now she begged Marcus to give her fake tits like Bitch Emily.

Watching Bitch Emily and Milf Sophie work out always fascinated Marcus. It was the one point of the day when the two sluts were without their anal plugs, so their actions were (almost) entirely their own rather than a response to the drug Bliss which made them submissive cock hungry whores like every other Bliss addicted white slut owned by the Repatriation Company. Of course the conditioning room played its part, with TV screen flashing subliminal messages every few seconds, and a constant soundtrack playing with black cock slut affirmations embedded in the music. Marcus had complete control of the two sluts and their environment, controlling what they did, what they saw, and how they acted.

Hell, he even controlled time, or at least their perception of time, as each day for them was in fact just 8 hours, 2 hours sleep, 2 hours exercise, 2 hours of beauty treatments and 2 hours of being fucked, at which point it repeated over and over again.

Bitch Emily took a break from the rowing machine, stood up and walked over to her mom. She gave an encouraging slap to her moms ass as she walked on the treadmill. Her mom made no protest at this and wiggled her ass more as she strode along. Emily walked to the end wall where the door was. She flicked her long blonde hair back over her shoulder and removed one of her hooped earrings. Carefully she scratched a tiny mark in the door frame, to join the other marks, 168 in total. She knew that soon the door would open and someone would come in with 2 fresh anal plugs for them, sometimes it was another slut collared and naked just like themselves, and sometimes best of all it was Marcus himself.

Once plugged again for the rest of the day they would be taken into the adjoining room for an afternoon of treatments, this could either be lip fillers, hair styling, fresh ink, tanning or usually a combination of all of these. With a fresh plug dosing them with Bliss, this time was spent in dreamlike ecstasy and ended with them both being completely horny and ready both physically and mentally for an evening of fucking a stream of black cock studs.

Milf Sophie looked briefly over her shoulder and saw her daughter make another one of her marks on the door frame, she herself had long since lost track of time. She enjoyed the routine of her days now, they seemed to pass so quickly. Get up, work out, get ready, get fucked and then bed. No wonder she always felt so tired. Sophie wondered what today's treatments would be. She looked down at her tits as they gently bounced as she strode along the treadmill, she was still lactating and her boobs were constantly swollen, she knew she's would be milked as part of the treatments. But what she really wanted were big round tits like her daughter, she just couldn't get the thought out of her head.

Marcus was pleased with both sluts progress, Bitch Emily now acted as slutty as she looked, and Milf Sophie had become almost evangelistic about her love of black cock. The subliminal sounds and visuals they were constantly bombarded with had done their job, their was just one final step required before they could be released from the room and sold on to become useful profit making sluts for the Repatriation Company. To do that they both would need to be ready for breeding, to have them decide that they wanted to carry a black baby, and for them to bring an end to their pure white blood line.

Bitch Emily had long since realised that the days in the conditions room were artificially short, she had become aware of the subliminal signs and had tuned them out, even the recent addition of the word BREED over and over again, she had learnt to disregard them all. Sure she played along with what was expected of her while she waited for her chance, as each day repeated itself over and over again she perfected her plan. She stared at the mirror wall looking for a sign, today she saw it, a brief flash of light through the mirror.

She knew she had a brief amount of time, that the effect of the drugs were at their lowest point at this time of the day, plus the natural endorphins from the physical exercise gave her own body enough of a boost to make her have some sort of free will for just a few short moments, before she would be plugged again and lost in thoughts of fucking black cock for the rest of the day.

Marcus scratched his wrist, sunlight from the skylight reflected off the face of his watch. He didn't expect what happened next. It was almost as if Bitch Emily was looking straight at him, he knew that it was impossible that she could see him, but still she stared in his direction as she picked up a leash from the rack of toys on the wall and clipped it to the collar around Milf Sophie's neck.

Milf Sophie stepped off the treadmill without breaking stride and followed as Bitch Emily led her towards the mirrored wall. She felt her daughter caress her tits as she stood behind her and then she watched in the mirror as her daughters hands reached down to her pussy. She felt Bitch Emily pull her lips apart and then whisper in her ear.

"Are you ready to be bred?"

Sophie nodded.

"Say it," urged Bitch Emily, "Say you want to be bred,"

"Yes" replied Milf Sophie

"Louder!" demanded Bitch Emily.

"Breed me!" screamed Sophie, and then the words flooded out, "Breed us both, we need to carry black babies, we need to be the last of our pure white line."

Marcus enjoyed hearing Bitch Emily and Milf Sophie repeating the subliminal messages he'd been feeding them. Finally they had reached the point where they were ready for their next step. It was still unnerving how Bitch Emily had led Milf Sophie directly over to stand in front of him on the other side of the mirror glass. But watching her caress her mothers body and for them both to demand to be bred was certainly making him hard. He walked over to the door which led into the conditioning room, swiped his access card over the lock and entered the outer treatment room. He opened a draw and took out two fresh anal plugs, slid them into each of his jacket pockets and then from a second drawer he took out an artificial insemination syringe which would temporarily reverse the sluts birth control drugs.

Bitch Emily continued to caress her mom, rubbing her pussy feeling how wet she was becoming. Actually perhaps it would be best if she just allowed themselves both to be bred. She couldn't help the thoughts come into her head. Damn it, she needed to keep her head clear.

"Stay here" she whispered in her Moms ear, as she quickly moved over to the treadmill, stepping on and quickly ramping the pace up as high as she could manage in her boots. She needed to keep her head clear until Marcus came in to breed them both.

Milf Sophie felt a little abandoned and lacking attention all of a sudden, she turned away from the mirror.

"Hey what about me?" She asked.

"Get on all fours," screamed her daughter impatiently.

Sophie knelt down on the floor, reached her hands out in front of her, arched her back, stuck her ass up, and put her head down just like the images she saw constantly on the tv screen. She was ready in her breeding position.

Marcus swiped his card over the inner door lock and entered the bedroom, he was a little surprised to see Bitch Emily running like crazy on the treadmill, but was happy to see her mom Milf Sophie on all fours in the breeding position that had been implanted in her subconscious thoughts. He quickly discarded his suit in a neat pile by the door and then walked over to Bitch Emily, slowing the treadmill down to a standstill and then standing behind her his cock nestling between her legs.

Bitch Emily was almost exhausted, she thought perhaps she'd overdone it, she could feel his hands move behind her and for a moment thought he was going to insert the plug in her ass and have all her plans dissolve in a new drug fuelled haze of black cock lust, but instead he parted her pussy lips and injected the fertility drug into her.

"Yes," She gasped, "now do it to my mom."

Marcus grabbed a fistful of her hair and dragged her over to where her mom knelt before pushing her down to kneel alongside. He reached between Milf Sophie's legs and inseminated her too with a dose of the fertility drug. Bitch Emily gasped for breath, she knew the next moment would decide their fate. If Marcus slid his cock into her she would be unable to resist and would just automatically respond by bucking her hips and fucking back on his big black cock and then be trapped here in this ever repeated loop.

"Fuck me, fuck me now!" Shouted Milf Sophie.

Instinctively Marcus moved his attention back to her, and with a swift movement knelt behind her and pushed his cock deep into her.

As he took his first couple of deep thrusts he watched as Bitch Emily reached out and grabbed hold of the leash again attached to Milf Sophie's collar. She then raised herself up and handed the leash to Marcus wrapping it tightly around his wrist.

"Breed her, and then breed me." She whispered breathlessly into his ear, and she reached down and pushed his ass cheeks as he pushed himself deeper into her Mom.

This was the moment for Bitch Emily she quickly stood up as Marcus continued to pound his cock into her Mom, grabbed his clothes, she rummaged through his pockets and found his keycard, swiping it on the door frame to unlock the door to the treatment room. She stepped inside quickly and shut the door behind her, she put on his suit jacket to cover her nakedness, and then swiped the outer door to the corridor, she ran to the fire exit and pushed the bar to find herself in a back street alley.

Milf Sophie felt Marcus thrust a final time and unleash his seed into her, she thought her daughter had been crazy at first when she had first heard her plan to escape. She knew there was no chance they could both get out, but she had agreed to help, getting into her peak physical and sexual shape had actually been quite enjoyable, and the weeks of making Marcus desire her more than her daughter despite the age difference had been a pleasant challenge.

Two observations by Milf Sophie had been a help for Emily's plan. Firstly realising that it was the stupid big flashy watch that Marcus wore that sparkled when it caught the light even through the mirror glass wall.

Secondly seeing the glowing fire exit sign in the corridor one day when she was in the treatment room, face down on the bench having a Yin and Yang symbol tattooed on her ass when Marcus had entered from the corridor to check on progress.

When she had mentioned these items to Bitch Emily it seemed the plan finally became workable, and now here she was bucking her hips back onto his thrusting cock while her daughter ran away to freedom.

Bitch Emily's heart was pounding so hard in her ears she thought that this sound alone would alert attention to escape, but as she watched the fire door softly click shut behind her, she came to realise that there was no alarm, and no one was coming after her. Still she was completely buzzing and was finding it hard to think of her next move. Her plan had been successfully executed but she had no plan for what to do once she was out. She pulled the jacket she had taken from Marcus around her tight as a comfort. It was far too big for her, and as a result gave the appearance of fashionably high cut jacket dress.

At the end of the alley she could see a busy street, perhaps she wouldn't attract much attention after all, she just needed something to keep her calm. She put her hand in the jacket pocket and found the answer.

The butt plug was cool to the touch and utterly familiar to her, at first she put it in her mouth and licked her tongue around it's bulbous end. Savouring the taste and euphoric sensation of the Bliss it released. She felt her pulse slow a little. Yes this was helping, this would make it all better, it always did, the familiar drugged haze was so inviting to her, even now in her most anxious of moments.

Bitch Emily pulled the plug out of her mouth, lifted up the back of her jacket, spread her legs a little and pushed the plug into her ass. It felt so good, it always did, she was at ease now, and confidently strode down the alley her thigh high boot heels clicking a quick rhythm on the street surface, and then she joined the crowd of people in the street. The drug began to flood around her system and fog her thoughts, she was so happy, she was so content in its embrace and more than anything she was free.

Free at last, free to be her own slutty self, free to find herself more black cock, free to breed black babies.

Boffa32
Boffa32
118 Followers