Propose She Fuck Someone New

Story Info
Other Societies Do It.
2.2k words
3.7
4.6k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers

I first thought of it after about five years of being married, and after reading scores of articles and letters about wife sharing I began to fantasize about making it a reality. When I first mentioned the possibility to Claire she simply laughed, then said I was just trying to justify my being with another woman, which I denied, arguing if that was the case I could simply do it and say nothing. I asserted that many societies practiced wife sharing as a matter of courtesy, hospitality, where a man would offer a houseguest his wife as a gesture of good manners and friendship.

She said we didn't live in one of those societies and all the examples in the world wouldn't convince her to fuck another man for my enjoyment. "Why would you want to do that?" she asked. I didn't have an answer for her and just shrugged.

"I don't know," I said honestly. "It just excites me tremendously," I added. "I can't explain it, except for what I've said. I thought you would like it. I thought it would give you some pleasure and a little control in our relationship. I'm sorry I brought it up," I said.

After a few more attempts at convincing her I gave it up and left it alone. However, it seems the seed was sewn and it took about two years for her to bring it up to me again one night after we'd had a very satisfactory session of torrid and romantic sex.

We had fucked for about an hour and we were both spent and stretched out next to one another getting our breathing back to normal when she said, "You ever think about your fantasy of having me get laid by someone else?"

I turned to face her and raised up on an elbow. "Why do you ask?" I said. "Interested?"

"Just wondering," she answered. "I've been thinking about it myself," she added.

"And what have you thought?" I asked.

"I've thought maybe it's not so crazy after all," she replied. "Maybe I could enjoy myself. Maybe fucking someone else would not be so bad."

"So what brought this on?" I asked, kissing her on the cheek.

"I like to fuck," she said, "maybe it wouldn't be so crazy to have another man's cock in my pussy. Maybe I could see myself liking it. Maybe it's not such a bad idea after all." She was silent for a while, then smiled and asked, "Did you know that Mandy has a lover?" Mandy was her best friend and a woman she spent a lot of time with.

"She does?" I said. "And how has that worked out for her?"

"She likes it," Claire said. "Fucks him about once a week. Barry knows, supports her affair, like you suggested, and they seem to be one big happy family. He's been fucking her for about three years now," she explained. "She tells me it's liberating to fuck another guy once in a while. Let's her know her husband cares about her pleasure. She says he's a lot bigger than Barry and she likes the feel of a bigger cock now and then. She likes talking about her lover with her husband."

"So you're considering it?" I said.

"I'm thinking about it, yes," she said. "I just can't decide who would be a good candidate. Whose cock I'd like to try," she said with a wicked smile. "You know any guys with big cocks your wife might enjoy fucking?" she asked in a droll tone.

My heart was beating as I listened to her talk about fucking someone else, considering just who she might like to sample. "So then you really don't think it's such a nutty idea?" I said.

"Well, Mandy swears by it," she replied with a grin. "She tells me that since she's been fucking her lover her marriage is a lot stronger and she feels freer and more in control of her life. Can't argue with success," she said. "So, could you handle my fucking someone else?"

I said I hoped I could, that it made sense to me, and that was why I brought it up a few years back. She listened, then smiled. "So if I had a lover you'd be okay with that? You wouldn't get all pissed off and hurt?"

"Depends on if I liked him or not," I said. "I can't see me being pleased if the man you're fucking is a jerk, but it mostly would be up to you, of course, not me. Who you're fucking is a decision you'd make. If you like him, that's the most important thing. I would not like it if someone was trying to take you away from me, or was not good to you, but if just for sex, then I think I would be fine with it."

"Well, just for the record," she said firmly, "I wouldn't be okay with you fucking some chick other than me. Not fair I know, but I would not be a happy wife with that," she said with conviction. "My pussy is where I want your cock to be."

"So if we're going to do this, then there should be some rules. Maybe we should think about it for a few days and maybe talk about it again this weekend," I said. "Maybe we should each come up with some guidelines and decide on a plan."

She smiled and said she'd do some thinking about it, and by Sunday she'd come up with some proposals. We agreed and both turned over to sleep on it.

On Sunday we sat down after breakfast and we each had a list. "First off," she said, holding up her piece of paper, "I would not like to be a spectator sport. I don't want to fuck for an audience," she said. "You don't watch. Clear? Can we agree?" I nodded and asked what else. "Well, I pick," she said. "Whoever gets in my pussy will be my choice," she said. "You won't be supplying men to fuck your wife. I will decide, okay?"

"That's fair," I said. "But I'd like to hear all about it later. Can you agree to let me be apart of it by telling me everything that happened, everything you did, every lustful moment?" She thought for a minute, then nodded.

"Maybe, and I'm not sure on this, but perhaps someday you could be present, but not at first. What do you think?" I said that sounded fine. "Next, I don't think it should be here. I'd feel more comfortable if we didn't involve our home, our place together," she said.

"I was going to say that," I said. "I think keeping it on neutral territory is best, safest." She agreed and we went on to the rest of our lists.

"I think it should be all or nothing," she said. "There should be no limitations. We would be free to do anything our lustful little hearts desire. Kissing's fine, oral, petting, fisting, whatever."

"Fisting?" I said.

"I've been doing research," she said. "I don't want to have to say, 'No tongues,' or whatever. Whatever he does to me is fine, if I like it," she said. "If he wants to eat my pussy, or fuck my ass, and I don't mind, then it should be okay. Agreed?"

"Whatever you both decide is fine with me," I said. "I can't imagine you'd like 'water sports'," I said.

"If he wants to piss on something, it won't be me," she said. "That would disqualify him right then. If I like it, it's okay."

She went on to say that she wanted no time limits. "If we fuck for a day, two days, a week, all that is negotiable, okay. I don't want to be on anyone else's time schedule. I fuck for as long as I want, okay?"

"All right," I said, "with some logical exceptions. I probably draw the line at months."

"Agreed," she said with a smile. "I won't be going off to Europe anytime soon. I agree," she said.

"What about THE ABILITY TO END THINGS?' I said. "If either of us wants it stopped, then we should be able to call it off. You think?"

"If you find you can't handle it, then okay, we stop, no questions asked," she said nodding her head. "We have to have an escape clause," she said. "Some way to end things if it isn't going well for either one of us." I agreed and we kissed.

"I think fucking someone else would be hot, but I don't want things to cause us problems. You agree?"

We both agreed that it shouldn't cause us to have problems between us, that it wasn't worth risking what we have. I asked how she wanted to go about finding a lover, and she said she would think about it. Fact is, she talked to Amanda, who thought it was great--by the way-and she suggested some things we should try: positions, perfumes, and things not to eat so her pussy was sweet tasting (Asparagus, broccoli, and spinach) She was against using the internet, and said she would ask some people she knew, see if she could find Claire a lover she'd like. A few days later she gave Claire the names of three guys and their pictures that she thought might fit the bill.

Claire brought the names home and showed me their pictures. One in particular caught her attention and she said his name was Jake. Amanda knew him and said she'd introduce them. Claire met with him and they went out for coffee, to talk about maybe hooking up. They spent two hours just talking, feeling each other out, getting to know the other person, deciding if he was someone she'd like to fuck. Claire came home talking up a storm about him, seeming interested and excited, and it was clear she was really impressed. He was about six foot tall and was well muscled, with a charming smile and an easy-going personality. He seemed to like her, but then that was not a surprise. Who wouldn't like a sexy woman who might want to fuck him?

He told her that he had been with a number of wives who had wanted to add a little spice to their sex lives and seemed to be impressed with Claire, who is also very easy on the eyes. A man would have to be gay not to be attracted to her. When I met him, he admired her well-shaped breasts and his eyes looked gazed over every part of her, and his smile let me know he was looking forward to his time in bed with my wife.

Their second date, after their coffee tryst, was with the three of us, meeting in another coffee shop so I could meet him and go over some of our guidelines and make sure he understood what we wanted, what the limitations were, and what was expected of him. Claire sat next to him and after a short time they began to get comfortable together and she got affectionate, even kissing him a few times before we were finished. When we were done they stood at the door to the cafe and held one another, like a couple of high school kids, kissing goodbye passionately before we went our separate ways.

He had listened to us and even made some suggestions of his own, which we appreciated and accepted. He thought they should go dancing and see how they got along, then they would go to a hotel and spend the night if it had gone well up to then. That seemed fine with me, and we set up the time and a date.

When the day came I enjoyed helping her get ready for her night with him. It was actually a pleasure being part of it in that way, making suggestions about what she'd wear and what she might do, even helping her shave her pussy and pick out the panties she'd wear, helping her decide even if she'd wear any. My thoughts were he'd like to take them off of her, but I also know that most men would be pleased that she didn't wear any for his benefit. We went back and forth on that, but finally decided on the sexy frilly little briefs that I'd helped her pick out at Victoria Secret. She thought they were particularly sexy and even considered giving them to him as a keepsake, a trophy of the evening so to speak.

When he picked her up I was as excited as a new father, and I watched them hug at the door and him lead her to his huge truck. I watched him help her up into the cab, getting a good look at the panties she'd selected for him. I wondered how long those panties would stay on, maybe not even through the ride to the hotel. I figured his hand would find it's way to her pussy a block or two into their ride.

I can't tell you how excited I was watching my wife drive away with her new lover to be fucked the whole night through by a cock that wasn't mine.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers