Pros & Cons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Axel tugged on the drawstring, then slowly pushed the elasticated waistband of his pants down. His cock was already hard. The second he freed his erection from the sweats, it bobbed once before smacking against his abs, reaching well past his navel.

"I want you to stroke your cock for me. Slowly. Until I tell you to stop."

I could tell by the tightening of his jaw that he was just as turned on as I was, his cock throbbing and leaking clear, thick liquid I wanted desperately to lick off.

I waited. Because as much as I desperately wanted to prove this point, I couldn't force him to go through with it. Axel may have lied to get me into his bed, but he hadn't forced me to do anything I hadn't wanted to. I would not do the same to him now.

I could have cheered when his hand reached for his cock, wrapping around it gently. Then, as if it hurt to do it, his hand began to move. I watched his eyes flutter momentarily, his throat working as he swallowed whatever sound he'd been about to make.

He spread his legs a little wider, then lowered his hand to the base before sliding it all the way to the tip, where more of his pre-cum was slowly dripping out of him. I watched his palm close around the head, gathering the clear lubrication to spread it down his shaft. This time, he couldn't help but grunt. I smirked.

"Does that feel good, Axel?"

The muscles in his arm bulged, his left pec flexing beneath the cotton of his shirt. "Fuck yes."

His gaze lowered when I reached for the hem of my sweater, exposing first my belly to him, then my tits and my nipples. He growled when I took it off, inching closer at the sight of my tits.

The train started moving, but we barely noticed. We were so focused on one another that the departure barely registered. I considered closing the curtains, but I wanted to see his every reaction and file everything for future reference.

I kicked off my shoes and slid off the socks, then slowly eased out of the jeans. As I worked them down my legs, my tits jiggled, earning a ravenous grunt from Axel. If he hadn't let me take control, I'd already be on the floor with his mouth on my tits. But he stayed kneeling, hips flexing involuntarily as he worked his cock.

When I was naked, I sat back and spread my legs. I placed my uninjured foot on his chest, worming my way to the beard adorning his face. With a grin, I teased his lips apart with my toes and slid the biggest into his mouth.

"Suck them."

He did. He held my foot to his mouth with his free hand, licking and sucking on my toes like they were the best thing he'd ever tasted. The scrape of his teeth and the sensual slide of his tongue sent electric shots of pleasure through me, and I moaned as the train gained speed.

He trailed kisses over the top of my foot, then the bottom, until he reached my heel. My body trembled when he bit down on my ankle, and my pussy wept when he licked my instep before returning to my toes.

Content that he'd covered every inch of the first foot, he moved on to the second. I hooked the left over his shoulder and worked my toes into his silky soft hair. Axel is more gentle with the right, but his passion doesn't diminish or dull. If anything, his consideration for my injury makes his adoration of my feet all the sweeter. I used the other to nudge him closer, his face mere inches from my cunt.

His hand still moved over his cock and I stopped him with a single word. Impatient to get his mouth on more parts of me, I spread my legs wider. His beard tickled my inner thighs, and my body warmed with anticipation of what was coming.

"Do you want to eat my pussy?"

His eyes flashed with need. "Yes."

I let my hand comb through his hair, then gathered it at his nape. With a rough tug, I demanded, "Yes, what?"

His hands trailed around my hips, holding me in place. He knew I would buck and writhe and convulse when I came, so this was his best bet of keeping me steady while he ate me out. His blue, blue gaze locked on mine, he said, "Yes, I want to fucking eat your pussy."

The last he saw of my face was a devious smirk, then I lowered his face to my cunt and softly ordered, "Eat."

Axel responded with a long, tasting sweep of his tongue and a deeply content male grunt that fuelled my need. My hand closed around the edge of the seat while his mouth worked as a vacuum around my pussy, his tongue pushing deep inside me.

"Oh, God, yes," I gasped, my hips moving. The feel of his tongue thrusting in and out of me was fucking amazing. I let my eyes drift shut while I rode Axel's face, my back arching as my hands gripped tighter, balancing me. The angle gave him just enough space to move his mouth to my clit, his thumb sliding into my pussy.

I groaned in frustration when he removed it, then moaned again when he began teasing it against my asshole. I clutched at the sheets, my body trembling with ecstasy, and I cried out when Axel sucked my clit into his mouth. His growl reverberated through his chest, then through my thighs, intensifying the orgasm to come.

"Fuck, that feels so good... Shit, Axel. Don't stop."

He worked two fingers into my pussy, twisting his hand until the tips found my G-spot, and he buried the thumb deep in my ass. I shuddered, my heart drumming with excitement when my body reached that pinnacle I was now so familiar with.

I saw stars when the orgasm hit, a carnal cry sounding from my mouth and echoing throughout the room. Axel didn't stop thrusting and sucking until I told him to, and even then he was reluctant to do as told.

His hands found my tits, squeezing the mounds between both paws while he peppered small kisses all over them. I was reluctant to pull him away, but I had to see his face.

"Was that good for you, sweetheart?"

"So good," I whispered, lifting my hips. I looked down at his face, smiled at how wet his beard was. Now primed and ready for more, I pulled him up so he was standing. While he undressed, I cupped each of my tits in a hand, pinching my nipples between my thumbs and index fingers.

I pointed behind him, at the bench he'd been sitting on and waited until he sat before I joined him. I straddled him, ground my wet pussy along the thick length of him and felt him throb even as he squeezed my ass in his large hands.

"You're not going to tease me all evening, are you?" he groaned. "My balls feel like they're going to fucking explode."

"Ssshhh," I commanded, feeding him one of my tits. Axel's mouth clamped around the erect bud, his tongue flicking hungrily over it, bringing spine-tingling pleasure. I moaned, pushing against his face while he sucked and licked and worshipped my tits.

His mouth was on my other soon after, kissing and biting while I slid my wet cunt from his tight balls to the swollen head of his thick shaft. And then back again. Eager to be inside me, Axel pushed my desire a few degrees by easing his middle finger deep into my asshole.

I could feel myself nearing a second orgasm, and I wanted nothing more than to experience the true extent of it with his cock buried inside me. I directed the tip to my wet entrance, and Axel went still beneath me. He let me take my time, my pussy stretching wide to swallow the first few inches. His nails dug into my ass and he bit my tit hard to keep from pulling me all the way down.

My hand smacked against the window, and I arched my back just right to angle him deeper. Only when I felt his balls press against my ass did I lean forward, felt him throbbing deep inside me.

God, he felt good.

So, so, so good.

As soon as I adjusted to the sheer size of his cock, I lifted up until only the tip remained. Then I lowered all the way back down. I continued this motion, slow and steady at first, but with each thrust of Axel's cock inside me, they quickly changed to hard and fast. He flexed his hips to meet me each time, our thighs slapping violently together and betraying our passions to anyone who was listening.

I didn't care how noisy the squelching of my pussy was each time he drove into me. Nor did I care about the volume of my moans, or the primal grunting Axel let out against each tender tit. All I cared about was the carnal pleasure we both felt, the unmitigated desire to screw until we both came so hard our limbs stopped working.

His arm wrapped tight around my waist, Axel brought me down fucking hard onto his cock. Every time I lowered my pussy down his length, he met me halfway with a deep thrust that had my head spinning. He only tore his mouth off my nipple to bite down on the other one, his finger still fucking my ass until I exploded all over his cock with an erotic wail.

"God, your tits are so...fuck, Sienna."

"Maybe I should be on top more often," I moaned, out of breath and sweating, toes curled against his thighs. "You seem to be enjoying yourself."

"Whatever you want, sweetheart. You can have it. Just... I'm not sure I can hold on much longer," he admitted, looking up at me with pleading eyes.

I bit down on my lip to keep from whimpering, but he was in so deep that I gave in to a deep moan. He sucked my nipple hard into his mouth, his eyes sweeping shut from the intense, erotic stimulation. I squeezed my walls tight around him, and rode him faster. I was curious if he could hold on as long as he often ordered me to.

"Tell me to come for you, Sienna. Please. I want to come inside your fucking pussy so bad," he begged. I angled my hips and pulled his face off my chest. He held onto the nipple in his mouth while I jerked his head back, finally letting it go with a wet smack. Gazes locked, I fucked him back with renewed vigour, eager to see how long he'd last before he finally let go.

"If you want to come, you'll have to fucking earn it."

"How hard do you want me to fuck you this time, darlin'?" he grunted, spreading his legs a fraction wider and grinding deep into me. He gently removed his finger from my tight asshole and took a round cheek in each hand, holding them apart and keeping me still. Waiting...

"You know I like it rough, bear. Fuck. Me."

And man, oh, man.

Axel proceeded to fuck the sanity out of me. I bounced off his thighs with each upward thrust, both hands tightening around his hair and the window ledge as I fought to hold it together. My tits jiggled and trembled, my nipples nearly numb from his consistent assault on them.

Fuck, he was really fucking deep inside me. His cock punched against my cervix like a jackhammer, threatening to break through and ruin my insides. I held on as best I could and let Axel fuck me as hard as he wanted while I moaned my way through.

I wasn't meant to come this time. But that didn't matter, because I was going to anyway. Axel had never fucked me with such abandon, as if by revealing his truth to me, he'd decided there was no longer a reason to hide himself from me.

"Sienna..."

Oh, my God. Oh my God. Ohmygod. Ohmygod. Ohmygoooooooood.

"Fuck! Come. For me, Axel. Come for me."

He rammed into me one last time and pulled my body forward, burying his face into the pillowy mounds of my tits. He made sounds I'd never heard from a man before, maybe roars or deep, animalistic growls. I wasn't sure because I was moaning my own release, my muscles pulling tight from the explosion between my legs.

We both came so hard that our thighs were slick and sticky with our cum, but even then Axel reached around to rub my clit, prolonging my latest orgasm to another minute. Maybe more...

I must have lost consciousness for a few seconds because when I opened my eyes again, I was laying down on the open bed with my legs spread. Axel was watching me with concern, his hand pressing a cold cloth to my pussy.

"How are you feeling, darlin'?"

"Like I just had the living daylights fucked out of me," I whispered, sitting up. I peered between my legs, not surprised to see how much cum had already leaked out of me.

"Did I pass out?"

He grinned, clearly pleased with himself. "Only for a minute or so. Honestly, I'm surprised you're awake at all after what I did to you."

I bit down on my bottom lip to keep from smiling back at him, but my expression must've betrayed my amusement because he chuckled and rewarded me with two kisses.

The first is an endearing peck on my lips, over too soon for me to properly enjoy it. Then, as if he couldn't bear the thought of my lips left untouched by his for too long, he kissed me again. This one was hot and lustful and promised more of what I'd just received mere minutes ago. I was ready to go again, and I let him pull me flush against his chest while he pawed my ass.

I groaned when someone knocked on the door. He covered me up before wrapping one of the other towels around his waist and grabbing the gun hidden under his jacket. He opened the door with a smile, hiding the weapon behind his back as the food tray was wheeled halfway in. Axel stopped the attendant from wading any further by handing him another hundred and thanking him for his assistance.

The door closed and firmly locked, Axel set up the food on the bed for us, then eased under the covers with me. The gun sat beside him on the soft duvet, and I glanced at it once, accepting it for the safety measure it was. I had a bit of PTSD after this morning.

"I hope we won't get interrupted this time," he said, as if reading my thoughts. He picked up a fork and handed it to me. "I'm fucking starving."

I watched him stab a piece of chicken with a frown, bringing it to his mouth to chew. He does so slowly, as if figuring out whether he likes the taste. The arch of both brows and the smile that spread across his face, childlike and adorable because of the food in his mouth, made me giggle.

As we ate, I thought about what he'd admitted to me. It would remain to be seen if he meant any of the things he said. The sad truth was, I didn't have anyone else to lean on right now. He was the only person I could trust to keep me safe. The only one who knew and understood how high the stakes were. I just hoped - fuck, prayed - that we would be alive by the end, no matter what happened.