Prostaglandin Provider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she seemed satisfied, he took his penis out of her hand. He picked up a caliper from the bedside tray, which he put around the shaft of his penis. When he clamped it down, a digital display read the hardness of his penis. He clamped it harder and the number increased. With an understated tone, he narrated, "That hardness is in the 99th percentile. Only the best for you." She smiled smitten. Mr. Richard's frowned in disgrace because Mr. Richard's felt the implication was that he wasn't good enough for her.

He snapped on blue nitrile gloves. He lifted the bottom of her paper gown over her belly to expose her hips and bellow. Then he gathered her bent knees together to lift and twist her to have her hips be in the side. Her pussy lips were exposed between her thighs. He paused for a moment. Her body frame was long and slender. The ginormous belly seemed out of character for her body, a sexy contrast.

He carefully glid his fingers along her vaginal lips. "Anna, you don't seem very aroused. For your own comfort and the efficacy of the treatment, I would like to get you more aroused. On your inventory, you've marked dirty talk. Do you mind if I give that a try?"

The husband was exasperated. He threw her hand away and leaned back.

"Mr. Richards, if you are more comfortable waiting outside, I can have the nurse call you when we are done," I offered.

"No," Mr. Richards insisted. "I swore an oath to stay at her side through good and bad times. I will not leave her side. I'll stay."

"Very well," he said. She nodded at him to affirm her prior consent.

"You are a cum slut, Anna, aren't you?" he told her. Coming from a medical professional in such clinical intonation, it felt so startling like she was supposed to state a fact about herself like her hair color or blue eyes.

Very meekly, she responded, "Yes!" She felt timid and afraid of her husband.

"I knew it. The way you dress and walk, you display your hunger for cum," I told her plain and matter-of-fact.

She looked shocked. "You could tell?" she asked meekly as if I had pried into her secret. "He doesn't know," she added cautious as if he had broken out a family secret. A single pearl of her juice appeared pale and milky at the front of her slit and slowly ran down the length of her slit before it fell off and landed on her butt cheek.

"Beg me for it!" he insisted.

"Dr. Abrams, fill me with your cum. I'm your hungry hole!" Anna was really getting into it, still speaking quietly but the rich gusto bursted out through the emotion that she put into it.

"Not enough!" he told her.

"I've been dreaming about your cum in me for days. I can't live any longer without your cum in me!" she begged. The way how she said it was how one bares a tender secret, like she genuinely had thought about it for days and been drawn to it. He looked at her face. She as a sweet young thing in her mid-twenties. The pregnancy had made her cheeks rounder and more smitten. Her face was sweaty with wet hair strands clinging to it. The physical sensation of the birthing process were already all over her. Everything put her into a space so that she spoke like with a truth serum.

"You are such a slut that you'd walk around on your hands and knees from room to room to collect cum from dicks!" he told her.

Multiple spots on her pressed-together pussy lips lying on her sides opened up to reveal pale, milky pearls of juice rolling out of her. "Yes, Dr. Abrams. That's me!" she said her eyes closed lost in the fantasy of herself on her hands and knees, disheveled in the gown and begging the diverse patients for cum directly to her mouth. Her face looked angelic as she got lost in her happy fantasy.

Sensing her ready, he swiped his penis head along her slit to coat it with her juices.

"C'mon! Put a condom on!" interrupted Mr. Richards in an angry outburst.

"Mr. Richards, that would defeat the purpose. We are trying to get the prostaglandin right to her cervix. Would you like to wait outside?" he offered.

"In good times and bad times," Mr. Richards mumbled and reaffirmed his stance by holding both her hands now.

"Okay. The next part will fill a bit surprising," he said. She nodded. Then he slipped his penis all the way in. She inhaled sharply. He could feel the roof of her cervix. He started a gentle rhythm. She calmed down.

"Mr. Richards, could you help?" he asked. "She could be a bit more aroused. Could you massage her breasts and squeeze her nipples? Take the top of her gown down! Yes, that's it!"

Mr. Richards complied. Mr. Abrams liked seeing her breasts. They were already full to prepare for the lactation. The nipples were encouraged and full of blood. They stood out like a baby bottle nipple. Anna started moaning because she couldn't hold herself together anymore. The pleasure from her pussy and breasts was too much. She let her body writhe. The nurse pulled her face up and hands back in surprise at how nubile the pregnant woman started getting.

That's how he liked it. The pussy was so slippery that he barely felt anything and could go for a long time. The husband was in a humiliating position, which he could watch while he thrust into the wife. The wife was lost in sexual compulsion in the middle of the clinical setting. And the nurse had all kinds of emotions playing on her face being so close, judging coldly and getting a warm contact high at the same time. All the energy in the room seemed to be thriving from his cock muscling forward and back.

She was very wet. His balls were coated all around from the copious fluid coming out of her. Very pregnant women can get very horny from all the hormones. She was screaming up a good one with her grunts that surely carried out of the room to the hallway. The nurse had to press down on the stickies for the sensors on Anna's chest to keep them connected. "Yes, let's get everyone in on her body," he whispered silently to himself.

"I need a little help to achieve success," he panted, sweat-covered. Then he lifted her top foot to his nose to inhale her soft, moist, and tender foot. She smelled young, cheesy, and sweaty - a wonderful combination of subtle aromas. He knew that they shared a foot fetish. She smiled at him, struggling to get enough of the look of her pink-toe-nailed foot over his face, eyes, cheeks, and mouth.

"Smell my stinky feet!" she hissed at him. Oh, that was wonderful! He could feel the jolt of her voice in his bonemark, the feminine hiss in it was so strong.

He was close to coming, but for professional reasons, he needed her to come first. He spanked her exposed to butt cheek with a load thud! "Your cum in my pussy now!" she screamed without any bashfulness left. Her body tightened up in an orgasm. He let go of his load. He waited for an extra minute to make sure that his gonads had completely unloaded and the solution had time to marinate into her mucous membranes before he pulled out followed by a big puddle of semen and pussy juice falling out of her.

Putting her back into the previous position, covering her, and wiping the liquids off the floor, he set the room back to a presentable state. He put his pants and Italian leather loafers back on. When he opened the door, a flood of white coats entered. They had been outside. They checked on her and did whatever tasks they needed to do in the room. Anna lay silently. Her cheeks were rosy. She had the glow. Her husband's eyes were teary. Dr. Clarence leaned in, "You look so beautiful with that glow. Isn't he the best?" There was something to lying helpless in a hospital bed and having all kinds of treatments done to you.

He stood in the corner watching the circus going on. There was a certain calm to the noise because there was no change to it. It's like you can watch a busy port very calmly as the ships come and go. He was a little bit hungry. He should have brought a snack. When he was trying to stifle a yawn, Dr. Clarence stepped up to him with a shake of the head. He nodded for her to do her thing. He preferred a real doctor to break the news.

"Anna, you've done really well during the treatment, but we need a little extra push. We are going to repeat the prostaglandin injection," explained Dr. Clarence. Anna nodded. Mr. Richards grabbed Anna's hand more firmly.

"Dr. Abrams needs a little help. He came so recently. It's a little difficult to prepare so quickly for another douse. So you need to do something to help him out. Remember, the questionnaire that you filled out? What you've done in round one was what we call in the PG zone. You need to be ready for the X zone this time. We have your questionnaire. So we know exactly what you are comfortable with and what you like. Is that okay?" asked Dr. Clarence.

Anna nodded.

"We need you to say the words because this next one is a step up," insisted Dr. Clarence.

"Yes, I'll do what it takes for my baby!" Anna replied.

Then Dr. Clarence took everyone except for the original four out of the room again. Dr. Abrams took his time slipping out of his smooth slacks. He folded them over. His penis was still hanging limp as he slipped into his clogs. He moved almost languidly because of what he knew he was springing on them. He allowed the apprehension in the room to build and get to that point where it passed the peak towards getting exhausted. He handed Mr. Richards a bottle of water from which the husband sipped right away.

The nurse placed a plastic sheet under the back of Anna. Then the nurse prepared to hold a blue plastic kidney bowl in her hands. After a little pause, the nurse pulled the top of Anna's gown down to expose her breasts and belly. The nurse was a redhead with short shorn hair and looked almost a bit like a dike. Anna looked surrendered and in quiet anticipation in the center of the big hospital bed. Anna had rolled her knees to the side to prepare for penetration in anticipation.

Mr. Richards looked calmer, more surrendered to the scene. Dr. Abrams liked it that way before he sprang things on the husbands.

"You've checked watersport-curious in your inventory," the words from Dr. Abrams went like a thunder lightning bolt through the room.

"You're not gonna piss on my wife!" protested Mr. Richards.

"Not me! You are going to! Your dick is still limp, isn't it! We've gotta get the baby out. We've gotta rev up the arousal! Harder fetishes are needed to get the job done," Dr. Abrams educated.

"How is this going to work?" quivered Mr. Richards.

"Take it out!" Dr. Abrams explained.

After everything that had happened in the room, the husband hadn't had to do anything. For him to expose his penis made him hesitate. He paused. Then, he ripped the zipper down and pulled it out.

"Aim straight at her face!" Dr. Abrams explained.

There was something clinical to how quick the steps turned out to be to pee into someone's face. The nurse eagerly positioned the kidney bowl under Anna's cheeks. Ann looked at her husband's face with big puppy eyes. Anna propped her head up to reach for what was to come.

"I won't ever be able to look at your face the same after I defile you like this!" whimpered Mr. Richards.

Then he let go of the golden stream, hitting her cheeks, eyes, and nose. She squirmed, shook her head, and closed her eyes. She pulled her nostrils up to expose her nose openings like piggie holes. The yellow ran off her cheeks into the kidney bowl. A lot of it splattered on her hair, chest, and the plastic sheet on the bed. Some of it hit the nurse. The nurse looked in disgust but didn't abandon her post.

"In Anna's mouth! Open wide!" directed Dr. Abrams, his cock already standing up hard. The sound of water echoing inside her cheeks sounded as the pitch rose to signal her mouth filling up.

"Show me!" he insisted. She opened her mouth from him to see the piss behind her teeth line.

"Gargle!" he insisted. She gargled to reveal the volume of piss in her mouth.

"Swallow!" he insisted. She swallowed and stuck her tongue out to show him how empty her mouth was. She was so excited to serve his commands. Her eyes glowed with eagerness.

He couldn't have held himself back fucking her even if he was told to stop. Seeing her face with the hair drenched dark and the eyes eager to be fucked, he needed to dive his cock in. He didn't even check if she was wet, but when he shot inside, he could feel how wet she was. She had been turned on. Her husband was chagrined by what a filthy sex kitten his wife was. Neither of them could hold back for long before they orgasmed together. The nurse rolled her eyes because the whole thing go too much for her how the two had locked eyes in the heat of passion.

After he cleaned up, there was still so much mess on and around her. It couldn't all be cleaned up without replacing everything. The medical staff rushed back in. Dr. Clarence gave Dr. Abrams the thumbs up that the delivery process had started properly. The delivery staff started working harder. The sweat, liquid, and screams from childbirth made the earlier mess and cacophony sound benign. A beautiful baby girl was born a few hours later. At which point, Dr. Abrams was long gone to his favorite bar, nursing a drink by himself while pulling the memories back.

A few years later, he ran into a couple at the grocery store. They were pulling two girls with them. He would have never talked to them because the man was dressed like a pastor, but they stopped him and insisted when he had kept walking. He still didn't know how they were. They thanked him for their daughter. That's when it dawned on him who the couple was. He had quite his upper management job to become a pastor. She had become the pastor's wife who organized cake bakes for the women in church.

12