All Comments on 'Prostitute Part Time Ch. 02'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Carry on regardless!

Forget the idiots. Keep up the fucking stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!

Even though not as good as the first part, it was still awesome. Don't mind the standard losers who don't like this type of sex, and would rather read stories about siblings or people eating each others shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep writing

Please write another. I really enjoy this story line. Looking forward to your next story.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Very imaginative

I thought there was a lot of potential with this one but you should have taken your girl out of the apartment a little more. Although the sex scenes were well written there just seemed to be a train of men walking in and out of the apartment. Sometimes a little more plot makes the story that much more sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Plot

Not sure it matters if in the apartment or elsewhere, Might want to trade the sons school buddy for one or two ther friends. I like that it's good old fashoined sex that the guys aren't assholes. I would like to see a regular stream of guys. That she becomes a real part time protitute. with most mornings occupied with a good fuck. Some early morning quickies. She decides this is wants she wants to do for a long time.They use the money for summers away. During the school year she's back at it becuse she likes being a prostitute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!!!

IS THIS REAL OR WHAT????? I know this one couple, and?????????? I think it might be them!! I'm gonna find out fer sure! The Landlord's name is Tom, and his son is GREG!!! And as for Bernie......This oughta be RRRREEEEAAALLLLLYYYYYY interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IS A PART TIME WHORE A SUBSITUTE

or just a HO. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Part time prostitute, full time whore.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm enjoying it. The wife gets a couple of young bulls to keep her busy in the morning, and the husband keeps getting cucked by all of the guys she lets fuck her. It sounds like she'll be working on training the young guys for a while too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous