All Comments on 'Protecting My Inheritance Ch. 03'

by CarolsPet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
madetoobeymadetoobeyabout 3 years ago

An enjoyable read. That Simon is a lucky fellow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Horrible characters

Not one of them is smarter than the average squirrel. She doesn't have her husband back. She has a divorce. This entire story has been poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

RTR10RTR10about 3 years ago

Enjoyed the ending. Looking forward to the epilogue!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Everyone raise their hands who heard me throw up halfway through it. For that I truly apologize.

SouthdownSouthdownabout 3 years ago

Poorly done example of feminine domination and, as usual done by someone who clearly has no idea how a real man would handle this sick and abusive situation. The author and Karen also did not go the sensible route with inheritance by having mother legally give her the house and agree to life tenancy for her mother even having some escape clause in the event someone won a lottery or similar . They could still have had a 'menage' arrangement or get Mom a boyfriend as happened on the cruise. All -in -All this was a pathetic story showing zero imagination and even less knowledge of human nature and inheritance law! God knows what crap will be contained in 'the epilogue' I totally agree with'Hindsight2020'.... LAME!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wife pimps husband out to mother in law and the price is one house. She then gets pissed because he enjoys it too much and must punish him. The only way this train wreck can be saved is if her mother's new man can expose the daughter for taking advantage of mother and husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was hoping the author may redeem the story by have the MC try a little self reflection, but unfortunately made it worse by making the self-centered MC the lead in a dom/sub relationship. Thus making the story a cesspool.

Oh well. Won't bother with the epilogue. Nothing will make this better and really don't care what happens to the MC unless she suffers a painful demise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Some people will condemn a story simply because it doesn't fit their preconceptions. I long ago gave up being surprised by the sheer breath and variety of successful relationships. The derogatory criticisms are from people who would slam Cinderella for being unrealistic.

I found the story engaging and titillating, the sort of thing I like in a tale. It was also written in good English, something that is too often lacking.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

And when the slut gets the divorce papers served then she will find that her husband has a backbone! But that would only apply to normal men, but not to English people, who are happy to be allowed to wear cock cages and are cuckolds!

Even if anonymous perverted fans love this story, it's just cheaper crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Now he has a lesbian whore for a wife time to pack and divorce the slut and go after half the house and everything they have and leave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarolsPet@CarolsPet
Newly retired living in Yorkshire UK inspired to document and share stories imagined in my head. My stories focus on women in control. I like stories to have a happy ending.