Protective Parent

Story Info
Jacqueline discovers her 18 year old son is being bullied.
1.4k words
3.58
25.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Protective Parent

I wouldnt say I or my husband are one of those 'helicopter parents' but i am protective of my children. I am a mother of 2 sons both in their later teens - my first born named Austin being 18 and my second named Patrick is 16. My husband and I are both in the middle of our 30s while most of our son's friend's parents are in their 40s. Austin takes a bit more after me with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes while my younger son Patrick looks a lot more like his father with jet black hair and blue eyes. I am sure both my boys will get their height from their dad - I am 5'5 while Austin is 5'6 and Patrick is 5'4 but I am done growing and they are not. Having 2 boys close in age has always been nice because they can help each other out and the eldest can protect the younger and share his wisdom - or at least the younger can learn from the mistakes of his older brother.

With Austin now 18 years old and about to finish High School and go off into the world I would have never expected to hear that he was being bullied by one of his classmates. And I would have never known if I had not overheard him talking with his brother about it. It was a regular school night and I had noticed Patrick and not grabbed his clothes from the dryer yet so i put them in a basket and went to drop them off outside his room. I heard Austin and Patrick talking on the other side of the door in Patrick's room about some bully that had been picking on Austin for the last few months. Austin is the older brother he should be strong and watching over his little brother not getting picked on and made to look like a weak fool. So I did what i think a lot of parents would and listened to the conversation eventually figuring out who the student was.

Its incredible what you can find out with technology these days - i was able to look through social media and find the bully's full name, what he looks like, his address, his interests, and more. Everything i needed to know was at my fingertips. The name of my son's bully was Dylan and he was also 18 and gave off a bit of a cute punk skater look from the pictures I saw online. He surprisingly only lived a few blocks away too. After a few days of research and thinking I chose to confront Dylan about his behavior and convince him to leave my son alone. I of course didnt want my sons to know I knew anything and didnt want them to know i talked to Dylan either - if anyone found out my son would look pretty weak and get embarrassed. I didnt even want to mention it to my husband.

So finally i made my move to confront this bully Dylan. One day after school I went over to Dylan's house knowing his parents would not be home. I knocked on the front door and rang the bell. I heard some movement inside the house and a lock unlatching followed by the door opening. There stood Dylan - he looked just like his social media pages had shown being a little taller than me probably about 5'8ish with short brown hair, green eyes, and a slender build. The young man looked back at me for a moment I could see and feel his eyes scan over me looking at me from the top down. Looking at my blonde hair then my C-cup breasts and my curvey frame. The tight yellow dress I wore probably drew his attention even more with it clearly showing off my breasts and figure.

"Hi there Dylan. I dont think we have ever met but my name is Jacqueline and I am Austin's mom." I explained to him.

"Oh - umm - hello. Can I help you with something?" Dylan asked me back clearly a bit surprised and confused that the mother of a kid he picked on showed up on his doorstep.

"Yes actually - I would like to talk with you about my son - Do you mind if I come in?" I asked with a smile.

Dylan's eyes looked over me again and then he gave a soundless nod of approval and I walked inside with him closing the door behind me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ya I dont know what happened but he hasnt picked on me in a few weeks now." Austin told his younger brother.

"What do you think changed? Did you say or do anything to him or has he said anything to you?" Patrick asked a bit surprised at the change of attitude his brother's bully had taken.

"Thats the thing - its almost like he is avoiding me but i cant think of why." Austin replied.

"Maybe he found someone new to bully or he saw the error of his ways." Patrick said with a chuckle.

"Whatever happened I am just glad I wont have to deal with him anymore. And once I graduate I'll probably never never end up seeing him again." Austin said happily.

I smiled with my ear pressed against the door overhearing my sons talk about Dylan's change of heart or at least his fabricated change of attitude. I placed the basked of dry clothes outside Patrick's door and headed down the hall and into my bedroom sitting down on the bed as i pulled out my phone. I opened my images and went to a folder labeled 'Dylan' and selected it. There were dozens of images and videos of Austin's former bully I had taken over the last three or so weeks since I had stopped by his house and had a nice long chat with him about his treatment of my son. I went through image after image of Dylan in very suggestive and compromising positions. I smiled as i looked at a picture of Dylan wearing a cute French maid outfit on his knees drooling through a ringgag. Then one of him dressed up like a puppy with a bone in his mouth and a buttplug tail in his ass.

I then got to one of my favorite videos of him that I had - i pressed the button and made it play - there was Dylan nude with the exception of a ballgag in his mouth and the cock cage locking up his dick with him bouncing up and down on a vibrating dildo moaning. I kept the audio low so now one outside my room could hear it - "Whos a bad bully" my voice in the audio said. "I'm a bad bully mommy" Dylan replied in the video after I removed the ballgag from between his lips. "And who is my stupid whore?" i said back in the clip. "I am - I Dylan am your little slut!" the bitch boy replied knowing his new place and his punishment for messing with my family.

I smiled and closed the video standing back up from my seated position on the bed i share with my loving husband stretching as I get up. I then walk over to my closet opening the folding door and turning on the light. There hidden away from the world was Dylan - naked apart from his chastity device which was not coming off any time soon. He was blindfolded and ballgagged while a vibrating dildo in his ass and smaller vibrators attached to his cage buzzed causing him to make muffled moaning sounds.

"Hi there Dylan - have you enjoyed the day off from school I gave you today? I bet you have learned some valuable lessons the last few weeks about being a bully and picking on people. Now my husband wont be home for at least another three hours - lets see what we can teach you in that amount of time before I send you home." I say with a smile snapping a picture of him to add to my folder.