Protégé

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced at my watch as my tummy rumbled and decided to try again. "See anything you like, or need any help?"

She didn't even turn to me. "Not really, no..."

She sounded very posh and I poked out my tongue at her back, the stuck-up bitch.

I bristled as she waved her hand at the wall she was looking at and said, "Mostly crap..." I was about to say something unpleasant when she turned to me. "I am a friend of Angelina's. She knows I hate her bloody silly fantasy work."

Taken aback, all I could manage was, "Ah, ok. She's not here at the moment. Up in London for exhibitions."

She strode towards me purposefully. "Good. Because it's you I'm here to see, I believe." She gazed at my name badge, which merely stated, 'Hannah, Assistant Manager'. She went on. "Hannah Andrews, I take it? Or are there multiple Hannahs working here?"

Now I was completely thrown. "No just me." Instead of clocking her one around the face as I would dearly have loved to have done, I held out a hand. "Sorry, you are?"

Her handshake was like touching a limp piece of lettuce. "Fiona Everett, my dear. Pleasure to meet you." She nodded to the door. "I believe you close between one and two. It's ten-to, which is close enough, so be a good girl and lock the door. We need to talk."

In a daze, I did as she asked. When I turned back, I saw her heading through the curtain behind the desk into the back room. I was mortified. "Erm, excuse me... Ms Everett - staff only back there..."

She fixed me with a gimlet eye. "Young lady, I'm a fucking shareholder and backer of this little emporium. I've known Angelina Firestone since before the old King died. I've probably eaten her pussy more times than you've masturbated or had hot dinners. Now behave and come and talk to me in the back room."

Stunned I followed her through the curtain. She was lounging in one the comfy chairs in the private area reserved for VIP clients and artist meetings that was for some reason called 'The Cave'.

I decided to play nicely despite wanting to slap the woman's smug face. "Well, Ms Everett, in that case may I get you a drink?"

She winced. "How vulgar. I never drink before three-thirty!" When she saw my horrified reaction, she laughed. "Oh sit down, you delightful young girl. I'm not going to bite! In fact I think you may be quite interested in what I have to say." She pondered for a moment. "Oh fuck it, a gin and tonic would be nice..."

Relieved I had a distraction, I fussed about at the small drinks cabinet Angelina kept for her clients and poured myself a fruit juice despite wanting something stronger.

She took the drink and her hand lingered on mine. "Please, call me Fiona. Cheers!"

I raised my orange juice in return.

She smiled and took off her hat. Her hair was utterly exquisite, wound around her head in platinum swathes, shining in the sunlight coming in through the skylight of the Cave. Strands fell down around her face, framing it and despite her age, I felt a guilty little tingle down below. There was something about the combination of that voice and her elegant look that was quite beguiling.

She took a drink and gasped. "Fuck me, trying to get me drunk, young lady?"

I smiled nervously. "Sorry, was I a bit heavy-handed?"

She took another sip and coughed. "No, it's bloody marvellous - I'll call it lunch! Right my dear, enough beating around the bush. Angelina tells me you have a rare talent. I need to see it for myself. Please go and get your portfolio." When I hesitated, she went on impatiently. "Oh for fuck's sake, the drawings you do of people having sex, dear. Go fetch, there's a good girl."

Getting mightily pissed off with this woman, I stood and held my hands out in front of me like paws. "Woof woof. Yes mistress, doggy be good, doggy promise. Doggy go fetch..." I turned to go upstairs to get my drawings, partly seething, partly intrigued, when I heard her upper-class drawl once more.

"Oh good, I do like obedience..."

I had taken the chance to rearrange my work over the last few days and now had three sketchbooks on the go; one with my more publishable works, a second with my drawings of me and the third with exactly what this strange, rude woman now wanted to see. As I returned to The Cave, she was pouring extra tonic into her industrial-strength gin.

She looked up. "Apologies young Hannah - I can be a little... brusque at times. I deserved that little show of yours. Quite amusing." She returned to her seat, grinning malignly. "So, we enjoy being the subservient little doggie, do we?"

I decided to play her little game. If she could be foul-mouthed, so could I. "Fucking bet I do. I spent the weekend strapped to a sex bench upstairs. No hole unfilled..."

She smirked and nodded approvingly. "Good girl - Miss Trego is a lucky lady." Before I could respond she went barrelling on. "Hannah, my full name is Lady Fiona Amelia Everett. My late husband was a member of the House of Lords."

Was I supposed to be impressed? The devil in me took over again and I stood, tugging an imaginary forelock and curtseying. I put on an approximation of Meryn's Cornish accent. "Honoured to meet you, yer Ladyship - plain old Miss Hannah Elizabeth Andrews at yer humble service!"

She grinned as I sat back down. "Oh, I do like spirit. Now please be at my humble service, plain old Hannah Elizabeth and pass me that fucking sketchbook."

I slid it across the table and narrowed my eyes. "Are you really a Lady?"

She winked. "Fucking bet I am - but in name only. Now be quiet and let me concentrate..."

As I had done with Angelina, I sat squirming as she went through my drawings. Her face was impassive as she flicked the pages, occasionally sipping her drink, sometimes lingering on a page, at other times skipping quickly on. On one occasion she turned back a page and gazed for long minutes at the image. I was aware of the clock ticking, the muffled hubbub of the busy Square out front and the rustling of the pages as she turned them. After a good twenty minutes of sheer discomfort, she closed the book and sat back.

She let out a long sigh. "Hannah, since my dear departed husband left this mortal coil, I have been an avid collector of all things erotic. I have an unrivalled collection of sex toys ancient and modern, DVD's and videos of classic movies. Fetish clothing, magazines... you name it. But my pride and joy is my collection of erotic artwork. They range from the sensual to the out and out pornographic and I own many by my dear friend Angelina."

She sat back and put her hands on my sketchbook. "I will soon be adding plain old Miss Hannah Elizabeth Andrews to my illustrious list of commissioned artists."

I was utterly stunned. "Oh my God, I never expected this! Which one do you like?"

She opened the book and flicked idly through it. She shrugged. "Oh, I'd say no more than ninety percent of them..."

It took a moment to register what she had said. I sat open mouthed, unable to speak.

Lady Fiona laughed. "What, no witty little rejoinders this time?" She pushed the book towards me. "I'll take one for starters, but it won't be the last. I'll let you choose - make it one that resonates the most with you."

I looked at her in complete amazement. "You want to buy... oh, fuck... am I dreaming? Fiona, I don't know what to say..." There were dozens of contenders but there was only one real choice. I flicked to the one of me with my gloved arms outstretched, the hidden girl beneath me. I turned the book to face her and pushed it back.

She looked at it for a long time. "That's the one I turned back to earlier. Why that one?"

I didn't have think. "Because that was when I realised who I wanted to be."

She opened her handbag. "You youngsters have probably never seen a cheque book before, what with your contactless and phone payments. Whilst I write this out, please sign that lovely piece for me." Her next sentence was added in such an offhand way, I was left almost speechless. "Oh and how much?"

I hadn't a clue how much to ask. "Erm I'm not sure - these are not in the system yet..."

"Ok, how about fifty percent of what I pay for an Angelfire original?"

I had no idea how much that was, but it sounded good to me and I agreed to her generous terms. I sharpened a pencil and shaking slightly, began to sign my first sale as she took out an expensive looking fountain pen and began to write the cheque. I entitled the piece 'Realisation' and signed and dated it. "I'll get Meryn to frame it when she's back in this afternoon - would you like to choose a style?" I pointed to a board on the wall with dozens of frame samples.

She blew on the ink on the cheque and pushed it towards me, face down. "It's ok, dear girl. Meryn knows my tastes. She has all my details on file."

I took the cheque and my heart nearly stopped. My first sale and it was seven hundred and fifty pounds. I looked at her. "Fiona, I'm stunned. You'll never know how proud I feel at this moment. How grateful I am..."

She gave me a wicked look and dug in her bag once more. "Then how about you indulge a pervy old Lady of the Realm and give me a small clue?" The dildo she produced was large, clear and rubbery and had prominent ridges in it. She bent it a few times to show its flexibility and held it out to me.

I laughed as I reached for it. "Seems to be the currency round these parts." I took the dildo and licked it. If she wanted a show, I was going to give her one. I pointed to the hem of her white dress. "I could go one better..."

She tilted her head. "You could, but you won't. My driver Theo will be fulfilling his obligations when I return home. I don't employ him for his distinctly average driving skills, but for his well above average skills in other areas. So - warm me up and get me nicely moist for him, my dear."

Luckily, for once I was not wearing my beloved leggings. I had on a short, checked skirt of Meryn's over hold-up tights. I rucked the skirt up around my waist, pulled my pantries aside and got to work, determined to give Fiona a run for her money.

I never took my eyes from hers as I worked. In my mind, I was screaming at myself that I was masturbating in front of a fifty-year-old complete stranger, but for some reason it felt totally liberating. The ridges on the dildo felt amazing and it was going straight on the list that Meryn and I were already building up for our next order.

She sat impassively with her hand on her chin, eyes flickering from the action area to my face to gauge my reactions. Only the sparkle in her eyes and the flare of her nostrils gave away her arousal. She had a haughty look about her, in keeping with her minor aristocracy, and her long, aquiline nose and wide mouth were making me wish I was doing what I had offered. Her dark, beautifully made up eyes burned into mine.

She began to give me instructions. "Twist it... deeper. Lick. Suck it. Tease your clit. Now all the way." A hand went to her left breast and she squeezed her nipple hard, sucking in air.

For five minutes, I complied with her every utterance and I could feel myself building towards a climax. As I came, I looked her straight in the eye. My words were ripped from me. "I want to suck your fucking cunt..."

Smiling, she rose. "Quite exquisite, my dear. Such a lovely, compliant young thing." She pointed at the dildo, now hanging from my limp grasp. "Keep that as a little present from me and use it on Miss Trego this evening. I'll let myself out the back. It's not the first time I've been here in the few weeks it's been open. Daresay it won't be the last."

She got to the back door. "Oh, sorry Hannah - I forgot to give you your next assignment. I'd like you to draw yourself as you came just then. Your face was quite beautiful."

I could barely get my breath or gather my scattered thoughts. "Ok Fiona, will do."

"Oh and one more thing. I run little soirees at my modest pile every month. As luck would have it, there's one this Saturday. Miss Trego has not attended for a while, and now that bloody Firestone woman is off the scene... well, I'll see you there, then. Dress decadently - Meryn knows all the details. I look forward to it, and maybe if you're lucky, you'll..." She raised an elegant eyebrow. "...get to suck my fucking cunt?"

I sat in disbelief for a moment before I thought it best to clean up. I grabbed a roll of tissue paper and mopped up as best I could and ran upstairs to finish the job. For some reason I went into the living room first and could see Fiona striding away across the Square, a phone clamped to her ear. She suddenly threw her arms out and made a wide detour. Meryn was coming the other way from the High Street and I watched as they hugged. They fell into animated conversation and I saw Fiona pointing back to the Gallery, grinning. Meryn gave her a huge smile and burst out laughing, her hand over her mouth. They parted in a flurry of air kisses and Meryn looked up at the window as she made her way back. She pointed up at me grinning and mouthed, "You little whore!"

I was naked by the time I heard her clumping up the stairs, lying on the sofa with one leg cocked over the back and the other on the floor. The dildo was hanging from my pussy as she walked in. She stopped dead in the doorway.

I fingered the end and smiled. "If you want it, come and get it..."

We were very late in re-opening that afternoon, but after all we did have to celebrate my first sale in style.

Meryn lay in my arms purring. She pointed at the dildo, now on the floor and covered in her creamy cum. "That thing is fucking wicked. Much better than the cheque she gave you!"

That reminded me. "Meryn, what do I do with it?"

She looked down. "Stick it in my snatch like you've been doing for the last hour."

"If I do that, it will get horribly soggy."

"Oh the cheque? Sorry - think you just take them to the bank with the rest of the money. Never seen one before!" She wrinkled her nose. "Oh and they were her hands..."

"Her hands?"

"Oh God girl, do keep up! On me fucking tits - in the picture you love so much. Fiona owns the original and they are her hands. I was straddling her driver, Theo. She was face sitting him and giving me tits a right seeing to. Angel was taking Polaroids as we fucking screamed the place down. She turned one into the drawing and the price Fiona paid for it made your little cheque look like petty cash!"

The penny dropped. "Oh right - makes sense now. What are her parties like?"

"Full on." She sat up. "I've not been for a while, but last time..."

By the time she had told me what she had done the last time, the dildo was getting more use and Saturday couldn't come quickly enough.

Eleven

Well in the end, I did get to suck Lady Fiona Everett's cunt, but the bitch made me wait for it long enough.

Realising that discretion was the better part, we decided to get changed at her place - Meryn had been a fair few times and knew the ropes. Given what we were going to be wearing, there was no way we'd risk driving the fifteen or so miles out into the countryside in Meryn's beaten up old car.

Talk about nightmares of going under a bus with holes in your undies - these undies certainly had holes in them, but in very strategic and revealing places.

Fiona opened the door to us herself, which was a surprise to me. I was expecting a half-naked, oiled-up pretend butler, but that sort of thing didn't happen for a while. She looked us up and down in disgust as she took in two girls standing in fairly standard gear of band t-shirts and ripped jeans. She put her hands on her hips. "I fucking well said dress decadently!"

At that moment we didn't quite match up to her immaculately coiffed hair, her short, sheer silvery cocktail dress and what looked as though they were going to be a spectacular set of suspenders beneath.

Meryn smiled and picked up our overnight bag. "Give us a spare room and ten minutes, Fi babes and we'll blow your fucking mind!"

She harrumphed and narrowed her eyes, stepping aside to let us in. "Should bloody well think so!" Her face cracked into a big grin. "Welcome, ladies - it should be a great night. Some lovely people to meet, some fine wine and food and a great deal of unashamed, full-on sexual shenanigans." She turned to Meryn. "Told her the house rules yet?"

Meryn shook her head. "We don't abide by rules."

Fiona gave her a look. "You fucking well do here. Tell the girl..."

Meryn stood in front of me and shook her finger in my face. "Rule one - no smoking."

"I don't smoke."

"Good."

"Rule two - no drugs."

"I don't take drugs."

"Good. That's the house rules done and dusted then." She turned to Fiona. "Formalities over, can we get changed and start shaggin'?"

Fiona shook her head sadly at Meryn. "Oh, the youth of today." She turned to me. "One more rule, darling - for everyone's benefit. 'No' means 'no'. If you have to say it twice, the perpetrator does not come back.

Meryn looked at me, a puzzled look on her face. "Hannah, what does 'no' mean?"

Before I could respond, Fiona butted in. "It may just be the word I use in answer to 'can we get changed and start shagging' if you're not careful Miss Trego. And 'shagging' ends with a 'g', you slovenly girl. Now up those stairs, second on the left. Don't be long and come down looking good enough to devour.

We ran up the stairs giggling like schoolgirls and into one of Fiona's many spare rooms. Twelve minutes later, we emerged looking like anything but schoolgirls.

Fiona was waiting outside. As the door opened, her jaw dropped. "Fucking hell. I'm just going back down to tell the rest of the guests to fuck off home - I want you all to myself."

Meryn gave her an arch grin. "Like it?" She twirled me round on the spot and Fiona groaned. The long faux-foxtail dangling from my butt-plug swished against the bare skin of my thighs between my thigh-length black boots and my tiny latex mini skirt, sending little shivers through me. It seemed to send shivers through her ladyship as well.

She reached out and touched my left nipple, now like Meryn's adorned with metal. I had gone for rings as a contrast to her bars. I shuddered as she tweaked the ring gently. She ran her hands over the straps of my body harness and purred. "Oh my fucking Lord. You arrived looking like day-old, half-eaten Big Macs and emerged from that room looking like a ten-course gourmet tasting menu."

She gently touched me at the temple where a dark band of make-up swept across my eyes like a painted-on bolero mask. Meryn had the same effect but in dark red. My lips were as red as Anastacia's ever were whilst hers were almost jet black. Her boots and body harness were red, mine were black - all gifts from the incredible Angelfire herself. It had been very hard to leave the room without ravishing her there and then.

Fiona led us downstairs and we stopped at a big set of double doors. "Time to meet our lovely guests, but first a couple of finishing touches!"

I stiffened as each of them grabbed one of my arms and pulled them behind my back. I was dumbstruck as Fiona deftly secured them with a Velcro band and before I could react, Meryn popped a blindfold over my eyes. As I felt something being fastened around my neck, I found my voice.

"Merry, what the fuck?"

I heard a soft voice in my ear. "Just go with it, babe. See you on the other side."

I was half excited, half petrified. "Other side of what, Meryn Trego?"

She laughed. "The other side of ecstasy of course, Hannah Andrews!"

I felt a tug at my neck and heard the double doors opening followed by a hubbub of voices from within the room beyond. There was a gentle hand at the small of my back, guiding me and I walked forward, being pulled by either a leash or a chain attached to the collar. Everything went quiet and although my heart was thumping, I put my trust in Meryn.

1...456789