Protégé

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked maybe twenty shuffling paces into the room and felt a hand on my shoulder. Someone pushed my feet apart and I felt the unmistakeable sensation of a spreader bar being fitted over my boots. So far, so good. My hands were untied and both of my arms were lifted up above my head. I was secured to overhead rings with more Velcro and stood helpless and blind in the middle of a room full of strangers.

Then Lady Fiona Everett spoke. "Ladies and gentlemen, I am delighted to introduce a new member of our little family. Let us welcome the delightful Miss Hannah Andrews to our midst and give her our usual warm greeting."

There was a polite round of applause. It sounded like there were a lot of people there. I decided to be polite myself. "Thank you. Hello everybody. As you may have guessed, I'm Hannah and I'm happy to be here... I think. I look forward to seeing you all - when I can!"

There was a murmur of laughter and Fiona went on. "Oh, you'll be happy, young Hannah. Now, enough talk. Let's get this party started!"

I held my breath, wondering what I was in for and felt a thrill go through me as a tongue touched my left nipple. I let out a sigh as a second tongue flicked the right one. My nipple ring was taken between a pair of lips and they tugged on it gently. On the other side, teeth nibbled. Neither mouth was Meryn's. I felt her unmistakable hand run across my buttocks as both pairs of lips began to suck gently and she whispered, "Good luck babe!"

Other hands joined hers, stroking my skin gently. I felt soft hair against my stomach as a tongue licked from my breast down to my butterfly tattoo, ending with a little kiss there. Another tongue flicked against my lips and I opened my mouth to let it in. I sucked on it, trying to count the number of hands on me, but I was in sensory overload and couldn't think properly as fingernails scratched my skin and teeth, lips and tongues performed tiny acts of magic upon me. The cumulative effect was electrifying.

Someone pulled on my foxtail and I groaned as my butt plug moved. The swish of the tail against my skin was so erotic and combined with everything else, I felt myself beginning to moisten down below. The hands and tongues worked on me for minutes on end, until every fibre of my being felt like it was on gentle fire. As different tongues probed my nipples and mouth, I tried to imagine the people they belonged to. I thought of the soft hair against my tummy as blonde, the thicker dreadlocks I could now feel would be jet black. Still Meryn had not joined in, other than the early fleeting caress.

Then someone licked my clitoris and I let out a moan into the mouth that was clamped to mine. She sucked on my tongue and I felt a more urgent tug on my nipple. Fingers slid inside me and I wished I was able to see what was going on - who was doing what to me, but somehow the blindfold made it all the more erotic. Meryn and I had used them, but the thought of having this done to me by complete strangers was an utter revelation. I was so turned on I could barely breathe.

Then bigger, rougher hands began to explore me as the men entered the scene. The gentle tongue between my legs was replaced by something larger and more urgent. I felt stubble against my thighs where before there had been soft hair and two fat fingers were inserted and began to twist and wriggle inside me. I shivered as the head of an erection was rubbed across my buttocks, first against the latex of my tiny skirt, then against my skin. It rose up between my butt cheeks and pressed on the plug making me gasp. Involuntarily, I squeezed my cheeks together making the owner of the erection gasp himself.

The fingers inside me worked on and the lips continued to suck at my nipples, my clit, my tongue. Every inch of my body was tingling and I was aware that I was pulling on my restraints and tensing against the spreader bar. The whole thing must have been going for ten minutes and I couldn't take much more.

Then I felt the bar being released. Whoever was licking me down below moved away. One by one, the hands and tongues stopped their stroking and licking and I thought for a moment I was going to be left high and dry. My hands were untied and I felt gentle hands pushing me down onto my hands and knees.

Then my blindfold was removed and I took a moment to become accustomed to the low light in the room. Through a sea of legs, it looked opulent and beautifully furnished, but I didn't have long to admire my surroundings as a woman's face came into view level with mine. She was the one with the dreadlocks and she was gorgeous - they were almost white and framed her pale, almost other-worldly face with the most piercing blue eyes. She smiled at me.

"Hello Hannah - I'm Tallulah, and I have a little present for you. This is my husband, Jerome. She moved aside and I caught my breath as she held a huge erection in her hand. It was the biggest one I had ever seen and it was heading straight for my mouth.

Meryn's face appeared alongside mine. "Help you out, babe?" She grinned and took the head in her mouth, her cheekbones hollowing as she sucked. I had seen her do it to a dildo before, but this was in another world. She held it up for me and I did as she had done, loving the feel of the huge velvety glans in my mouth.

As I sucked, Meryn's looked enraptured. "Been dying to see you do that, babe!"

I was about to respond when I heard Fiona's voice. "Ok, I think Miss Andrews probably needs a little relief from her gentle torment. She seems quite aroused to me. Theo, would you be so kind?"

Meryn took Jerome's cock from my mouth and began working on it once more and I craned my neck over my shoulder to see a tall, handsome young man standing over me, an erection every bit as impressive as the one I had just been taking in my mouth. From what I had heard, Fiona's driver was extremely accomplished. Tallulah took hold of my buttocks and I squealed as she popped out my butt plug and let the tail run provocatively over my back. She took hold of Theo's cock and I braced myself.

I moaned in ecstasy as he slid in slowly and Meryn moved in front of me. Her face was split into a wide grin. "Love you, babes. I'm going to watch you come now while Jerome fucks me!"

I pulled her towards me, gasping as Theo began to move inside me. Meryn's mouth opened as Jerome entered her and I could feel her hot breath as I moved to kiss her. I was vaguely aware of bodies all around us, some watching, some embroiled in their own particular action. Standing close by and watching on alone was Lady Fiona.

Her eyes burned into mine before her face split into a wicked grin. "Take it home, boys!"

I was thrust hard against Meryn, gazing into her beautiful eyes, looking even more incredible behind that band of red makeup. I managed a gasped, "Love you too babe," before the full onslaught began and I could barely catch my breath, let alone speak. By the end, I think four or five men had been inside me - it was hard to tell in the heat of the moment, but they all felt wonderful and it struck me even in my heightened state of arousal that I had just taken more cocks in the last five minutes than I had done in four years of sexual experience.

As Fiona sensed we were all getting close, she rearranged us so that Meryn was lying with her head beneath my pussy, inches from Theo, who was now back and ramming hard into me. I was looking straight down on Jerome doing the same to her and I was on cloud nine. I watched as his big cock stretched her pussy lips, glistening with her juices as he fired into her. She would be seeing the same thing happening to me but even closer. I had been making incoherent noises for a long time now, but they reached a crescendo as I felt myself flood onto Theo's cock, Meryn lapping at my clit. It was too much for him and I felt large hands grip my hips tightly as he shot his load inside me.

He pulled out as Meryn now clamped her lips to my dripping pussy and I screamed anew. As she came to a shuddering climax, Jerome pulled out from her and erupted onto my face, his cum splattering down from my chin onto Meryn's tummy.

As he pulled away, Fiona moved in close with a Polaroid camera. There was a flash and she grinned. "First commission of the night!" She handed the camera to someone out of my line of vision and began to lick at my face. A middle-aged man moved up behind her and lifted the hem of her evening dress. We kissed as he entered her and she fingered Meryn's leaking pussy.

The feel of my girlfriend sucking the cum from me was indescribable and when she wriggled out from beneath me and shared the load with Fiona and me, I was almost crying with joy. We were still kissing when Fiona came and we fell into a crumpled, satisfied heap, our three bodies entangled.

As I gazed around the room, it was like a scene from Sodom and Gomorrah. Everyone was in action - there must have been two dozen people there of all ages. Tallulah was bouncing energetically, her dreads flying as she took a cock in her mouth. For the first time I was aware of the sights, sounds and smells in the room and they were intoxicating. Before, I had been so in my own little bubble that nothing else had permeated.

Someone passed our entangled group a damp towel and we cleaned off the little that was left. Meryn pulled me up by the short leash that was still attached to my collar. I had barely noticed it during the last half an hour. "Fancy a drink?" She dragged me across the sea of bodies to a large table groaning with food and drink. She poured two glasses of expensive champagne and handed one to me. "So, how has your evening been so far, Miss Andrews?"

I was interrupted by a posh voice. "Ask her later, Meryn. Lots more to come yet." Fiona took the glass meant for me and downed it in one. "Don't be long getting back into the action, girls!" She gave us a little wave and moved off into the throng.

Meryn smiled and poured me another glass, waggling the short leash. "Fucking hell, Hann - we're keeping this little fucker!"

We touched glasses and both downed about fifteen pounds worth of champagne in one as Fiona had done. She put an arm around me. "You were great, babe. Seeing them all doing that to you brought back my first time here. One-word review?"

I kissed her on her still sticky lips and put my head on her shoulder. "More!"

She hugged me tightly. "That's my girl!" She nodded to the left-hand side of the room. "I'll start over there - you take the right. Meet you in the middle sometime!"

It was an hour before we met and I had lost track of who had done what to me and vice versa. It was a complete whirlwind; a blur of incredible sights, tastes, smells and sensations. As Tallulah and I unravelled ourselves from a long, torrid embrace I watched as Meryn rode an unseen male, his face buried between the legs of a svelte black lady I'd had the pleasure of meeting somewhere in the maelstrom.

For the second time that night, I kissed Meryn as she came. As we sipped more champagne it was clear things were quieting down. There were still a few at it, but most just lay slumped in post-orgasmic bliss. Fiona now extricated herself from the trio she was involved with and looked like she had just done her hair and makeup - unlike the rest of us, who looked like we had been dragged through hedges backwards. She made her way over to us.

"Come with me girls. Only one way for us to finish off this fine evening!"

Meryn took my leash with a wicked grin on her face. She seemed to be getting rather a liking for dragging me around and the feeling was mutual. Fiona took us into a room off the one we were in and I was aware of drawings and artwork all around the walls. It suddenly hit me. This was her erotic art collection. I noticed a vicious looking strap-on on a small table with a pair of long black gloves next to them.

Fiona pointed to a picture above the table - my picture. I felt a warm glow come over me as I realised what was about to unfold.

Five minutes later, I was impaled on Meryn's strap-on, my gloved arms outstretched, gazing at myself on the wall of a country house with her Ladyship standing at the ready. I could not have felt prouder at that moment. There was a flash from Fiona's Polaroid camera and she moved slowly towards me.

I put my arms down and began to move on Meryn's dildo. Lady Fiona Everett took hold of my leash, hanging down between my breasts and pulled my head forward.

"I have one last request for the evening, Miss Andrews."

"I am at your command, Lady Fiona."

"Good. Then suck my fucking cunt!"

Twelve

Unsurprisingly, we lay in late the day after Fiona's 'soiree'. Meryn stretched and winced. "Don't think I'll be using the Naughty Room for a fortnight!" She propped up on one elbow and looked down at me. "You really did enjoy it, Hann, didn't you? Sure it wasn't too much for you?"

I kissed her. "Merry, how good an actress d'you think I am? Did I look and sound like I wasn't enjoying it?" It had been an utter revelation and I wanted more.

I brushed the hair away from her left eye - it turned me to jelly every time it slipped across her face, and mercifully for me, it happened a lot. "Meryn, you told me back at the start of all of this that there'd be no rules, no restrictions, no jealousies. I was scared of that at first - that I might not be able to share you; but after last night... fucking hell, Meryn - bring it on!"

I recalled the first twenty or so minutes. "Oh God, Meryn - I'll never forget my introduction. It was so unexpected and a bit scary to start with but fucking hell - it was just so damned erotic not knowing who was doing what to me."

"Yeah, it's amazing. It's a great way to introduce someone new - get them used to it all. The guys get it too. Should see them twitch and wriggle! Also acts as a nice little ice breaker and gets everyone in the mood. Usually it's not long before everyone is at it once that starts. First time Tal and Jerome came they were both up there getting worked on. Another time, there was a new girl and a new guy and we just blindfolded them both and let them go at each other. Great fun it were! If there's no-one new, we just draw lots to see who gets another go."

She put on a sulky face. "Never been me in three years."

I had tried so many times to work out how many hands had been touching me. "So how many were there - it was so hard to tell."

She rolled over and purred. "Tallulah and Fiona were on your nipples to start then Petra took over and Tal was the one kissing you. Dunno the woman who was licking you but I'm pretty sure you and her were blowing that older guy together later. Short dark hair, about Fi's age. Then it kind of got nice and fluid - all the ladies having a lick, suck and feel of the new girl. Reckon about seven at the height of it all. Then the men got involved!"

I smiled at the recollection. "Thought I'd gone off men, but when they're as good as that!"

"Yeah, me too. Still prefer the ladies but it's nice to have a good old no-nonsense shag and a face-full every now and again, eh? Oh Hann, I'd love to take you to New York and meet our friends there. If you liked last night... OMG - some of the nights we had back then..."

I sighed. "Sounds great and I've always wanted to see the place, but I think I may have to sell a few more pictures before that can happen!"

That reminded me and I reached out and picked up the small pile of Polaroids from the bedside table. My 'Commission' as Fiona called it. There were ten or so pictures and my lot was to pick five of them and deliver the results to her Ladyship. The one of Meryn kissing cum from me was number one on my list and I had a great idea already for a close-up of her lips and hollowed cheeks as she sucked on Jerome for another.

As we perused the little stack of photos, the inevitable happened and it was almost midday before we finally emerged into the world.

It was a lovely day so we decided on a long walk to clear our cobwebs before a more genteel Sunday night session. I was starting my course during the week and was a little nervous. I was hardly aware we were heading out of town towards the village.

There was only one topic of conversation as between us, we tried to fit together the fragmented pieces of the jigsaw puzzle that had been my first orgy. We had all the pieces, but the picture on the box was missing and we kept fitting some in the wrong place. The puzzle-making continued as we walked on.

"No, that was Maeve with her finger in your bum - Dilly was the older one with the ponytail."

"Who was the guy fucking me in the arse then?"

"That guy licking your boots was a bit fucking weird."

"Ok, if Owen was licking me, who was in my mouth at the time?"

"How many cum-shots did you take?"

"Did I really see two blokes at it at one stage?"

"I think I got to do something with everybody..."

We were in such deep conversation that I barely registered we were standing outside the village pub. I glanced at my watch. It was just after four and Geoff usually served food until five if the demand was there. "Fancy a late Sunday lunch?"

Meryn smiled. "Oh well, since we're here and we did work up an appetite last-" She stopped in mid-sentence and pointed off across the village green. "Whoa, hang on - what the fuck?"

In the half-light of an early autumn afternoon, two figures were heading towards a row of houses, one a large lady with lots of black hair, the other tall, with a long dark ponytail. They were walking arm in arm and as deep in conversation as Meryn and I had been.

As they reached the front path to the house that I used to call home, I saw Angelina Firestone smile at my mother and incline her head towards her own house. Mum nodded enthusiastically and they disappeared down her front path. Meryn and I looked at each other in disbelief.

"Fucking hell, Hann - I was thinking I hadn't seen or heard much from Angel recently. Is it just me or did they look like more than just good friends?"

I swallowed hard. I knew Lillie and Marcus were spending the weekend with Dad, so Mum was on her own. I took her hand. "You know something, Meryn? I really, really hope they are. Let's go and get some food."

We had a long, leisurely Sunday lunch and a couple of bottles of wine and it was great, but I couldn't stop thinking of the scene we had witnessed earlier. Was it wrong for a young woman to hope her mother was having a relationship with someone she had already slept with?

We decided on one last drink before we got a taxi back into town and went to sit at the bar as it was quiet in the early evening. Geoff the landlord served me as Meryn went to the ladies. "Evening Hannah, nice to see you back. Everything going well I hope?"

"Yes, thanks - enjoying life in town, but missing the village a bit."

"Nice to come back and see the place again, eh?" He gazed off over my shoulder. "And catch up with your Mum of course. Hi Lisa, Ms. Firestone!"

I turned in astonishment as I saw Angelina and my Mum standing behind us. Meryn came out of the loo and stopped dead in her tracks. It was obvious she had seen the same thing as me - Mum's ponytail was gone and her hair was hanging around her shoulders. There was a glow on both women. It was unequivocal - Angelina Firestone and my mother were an item.

I tried to keep as cool as I could and the women were clearly a little uncomfortable as we laughed and fussed, making light of our coincidental little meeting. Mum gushed some arrant nonsense about them having met while out for a wander and deciding on a little evening snifter. I got Geoff to add their drinks to our tab and decided the bar was not the place for what was about to enfold, so I steered us to the same booth we had used when Mum first met Meryn.

For a few minutes, the talk was stilted and I had never seen Angelina so uptight and uncomfortable. For Meryn and me, the cat was already out of the bag and halfway across the village green. When Mum made her little mistake, the poor cat was surrounded by a pack of rabid hounds and torn to pieces.

1...456789