All Comments on 'Proud To Be A Sissy Ch. 01'

by Kary_M

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Get a life

Don't you have anything better to do than write stories about someone that belittles another person as if they were lower than dirt?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Over all

Very well done. I waited to comment until after reading ch.5

to see where you were going with this story, and I am well pleased with the way the story is progressing. In this chapter I was afraid this was going to be a humiliation story, but after reading other chapters I can see that there may be some humiliation but it is not the main gist of the story.

BRAVO!!!!

BurntwistBurntwistalmost 16 years ago
Amazing

Amazing work. I love this whole series. The only thing I would change would be making the neighbour more attractive. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
so hot

you write very well and your picture is hot. i would love to make you my gurl. to kiss you, feel your body and lick up those magnificent, long thighs, my weakness. i would bury my face between your l;egs, rub on your clit, then take it in my mouth and lick and suck it until it exploded in my mouth. i would then turn you over and lick and suck your masn pussy until you were hot again, trhen fuck you hard and long. your bodu is wnderful as your stories are/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Beautiful little cock

Absolutely identified with the intense feelings of the small cock versus big cock senario - and the pleasure of cocksucking

bethycrwfrdbethycrwfrdalmost 13 years ago
great description

i love how well kari decribes the feelings of being a woman, and being taken, like a woman. i could not have said it better, myself

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uabout 8 years ago
Nice

As a cock craving closet cd when I was a teen I wish all that had happened to me. A school guy using me for blowjobs. An older neighbour dressing me up to be his gurl. I would have been scared and nervous but loving it. Love to chat . I'm kerry8866@hotmail.com. Or kerysub4u on yahoo chat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My Neighbours Fucked me

In my early teens I began dressing in my mothers clothes, and as she liked to dress sexily, I had a good choice. In our bungalow I would sit in front of her dressing mirror and move my stocking covered legs around to flash at myself, and play with my prick. Obviously my neighbour could see me, for one day my mobile rang and he said "get over here, I want to show you the pics I've taken of you! If you aren't at my door in two minutes they'll be on the net". I panicked and tucking myself away ran out of my front door and across to his, forgetting that I was only en-fem from my waist down . I think he deliberately made me wait outside his door so others could see me. When he opened the door, he dragged me inside and onto my knees then pushed his cock into my panting (from the panic running) mouth. Grabbing my ears he throat fucked me violently, then unloaded into and over me. Once that was over he threw me in the shower and said "clean yourself up then dress in these" These turned out to be black fishnets, basque with suspenders, G-string (way to small for even my modest equipment) and a pair of knee length, 4 inch heeled boots. "For the ankle support. You'll be in 5 inch Fuck Me's when you get used to spikes" he explained. With all my other clothes taken away, and I must admit loving the gear left for me, I dressed and shakily minced out to find him. "Well you look good enough to eat, but I'm going to fuck you instead, so get your laughing tackle around my cock again and get me hard" I felt that I had to comply (honest guv. Well maybe I was starting to like it). As he sat, me kneeling between his legs, with my throat full of his cock, he pulled me up onto all fours an began working my arsehole with KY jelly, until he had 3 fingers in there as I loosened up. When he felt all was ready He sat me on the chair, put my calves over his shoulders and just rolled me back 'til his knob end lined up with my (soon to be) pussy, and forced the tip past my ring! Painful? Damned right, but as I wailed and struggled he rode the rest of his long, thick cock into me, and for the first time I felt cock hairs against my arse cheeks. He started to ride me immediately, and my wails slowly turned to groans, then moans of enjoyment, so that when he blew a load into me, softened and fell out I wanted more. It wasn't long before I got it, as my panic run to his door (and the wait outside) had been seen by several of my other neighbours and most of them wanted me to perform for them with throat or pussy, or both. So I'm now their regular Sissy Whore and they run a cash pool for me to be well dressed for them.

tamis_demisetamis_demiseover 3 years ago

excellent. im envious of her position and hope to be there soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Sissy

I always knew i was different then most boys my age.I had all girls for friends as i was more girl then boy.When i went out on my own things started to change.I went to a holloween party dressed as a girl and i must say i could pass as a girl.But that night things went bad fast.I was drugged taken to a bed room stripped and made to suck all their cocks and many fucked me.Now years later i live as a women work and have sex as a woman.

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

Great details. Can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous