Proud to be in Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took his arms and led them down my sides, round my belly, like how we stood in one of the earlier shots. Except now, he was visibly supporting my breasts.

His dick was between my legs, and I guess he could feel the dampness, as he said: "It seems like its natural to get a little aroused in a setting like this, even though we're not supposed to, you know?"

"Yeah" I said an it seemed to relax him a bit.

We did a couple a shots like this.

Then I turned, now looking up into his eyes. His hands were still resting beneath my boobs. One hand still clicking the remote for the camera.

He gently started moving his hands up, cupping the breasts. I moved my hands down, softly clenching his behind.

We looked at each other and laughed at the situation - brother and sister feeling up each other. But the laugh was half-hearted.

He started speaking: "Maybe we should..."

I think, the next word would have been "stop", when I pressed my moist vagina against his rigid penis, and cut him off mid sentence.

I took a small step back, and grabbed his throbbing member.

He was still shooting pictures. It seemed unconscious now - almost like breathing. His breath wasn't quite as natural anymore though, as I started stroking him. I rotated our pose a little bit, so the camera would be seeing more of my face.

Like at so many movie shots before this, I got down on my knees, while still stroking, and put my lips around his dick. I started sucking it, while flirting with the camera.

It was a weird thing to do with your brother, but I wasn't really thinking about that part anymore. I was a model, doing her job. I don't know what Josh was thinking, but he exhaled in a ragged manner, which is usually a good sign.

When I felt the camera had clicked enough times, I took his hand. I slid down onto my back, while dragging him down with me. With the other hand i guided his head in between my legs.

He started licking me. Not like a professional, but like a lover. He was gently exploring my vagina with his tongue and lips.

It was something else, than I was used to, and it was wonderful. I could feel him reacting, when I moaned and writhed.

As he kept at it, I felt the feeling spread to my stomach and out. Before I knew it, I was coming - harder than in a long time. I was shaking and clamping his head with my thighs. It felt like minutes, that my pussy was pulsing on my brothers tongue.

When I came down, I was starring directly into Josh's face.

He had moved on top of me. We both knew, what was about to happen, but still he hesitated.

I took hold of my legs and spread them in a full split. And while maintaining intense eye contact said: "Fuck me, stud".

It didn't take a second for him to enter me fully. I was soaking wet, and my pussy welcomed him like no dick before.

He started fucking me slowly. I could still hear the sound of the camera, documenting our incest. I moaned at the end of his every pump.

I looked at him, then at the camera, then back at him, and so forth. My professional persona and personal love for my brother was merging in a weird way, while he were doing me.

He started picking up the pace.

"Oh, yes!" I cried as he was pumping harder and faster. "Fuck me! I'm a slut, I'll do anyone!"

He suddenly pulled out and flipped me. I was on my hands and knees, looking at the camera.

I turned to look over my shoulder: "Do me doggy style, like the bitch I am."

He had already grabbed my sides, and was about to enter me.

In a moment, he was inside me again. Pumping hard.

I was pressing back, getting the full experience of my brother being enveloped in my drenching vag.

He started tensing. I knew what this meant.

My professional reflexes was about to turn around, to let him come over my face. But I could feel, that that wasn't right this time.

"Come in me, brother!" I cried, sending him over the edge. He let out a long, loud moan, while load after load of his semen shot inside me.

He had dropped the remote for the camera.

I picked it up: "Smile, for the camera" I said, still with him inside me, and I took a shot.

He withdrew.

"Take the camera of the tripod" I said.

"What for?"

"To get a shot of your fresh hot semen dripping out of your sisters vagina" I said with a naughty smile.

At this he became morose. I figured the seriousness of our deed just hit him, as his mind was no longer clouded by horniness.

My smile went from naughty to sisterly: "Hey, don't worry. I know it was kind of wrong, but we both wanted it, right?". I looked him the eyes: "Let's do a few last shots, just to get over it, you know - debrief sort of. Maybe you delete the pictures, and we act like it didn't happen".

He thought about it a moment and lighted up. We didn't really say much more, just did a couple of relaxed, post coital photos. Holding each other more like siblings, but you could see his cum dripping down my legs.

Our parents anniversary came, and Josh printed some of the nice pictures with clothes for them.

They loved it. In fact so much, that mom also wanted to see the unprinted pictures from the photoshoot.

It was after the party, and I came in to the dining room, where mom and Josh stood in front of his laptop.

Their faces were all wrong.

Apparently, Josh hadn't deleted the sex photos. Not only that, but because he was viewing the photos in an editing software, it didn't matter, that the naughty ones had been put in a special folder - they were still a part of the same shoot.

So mom had gotten a glimpse of her children fucking like pornstars - which, of course, one them was.

She looked shocked. But the real shock, was what she said next.

"I didn't know both our children were so sexy" mom said, as dad was entering.

"What's that, honey" Dad said.

"Our children are apparently making porn together now - and I mean together - and they look very attractive".

"You mean...?" Asked dad.

"Yes, and they look very... intimate" added mom, with a strange fascination in her voice.

I had to do some damage control: "Mom, dad, sorry. It happened sort of by accident, and we're sorry you found out. Could we maybe just forget it?"

"Don't worry darling, we're not mad. Sure, it's weird, but it looked like you two really bonded. You shouldn't feel bad about that." Mom comforted me, "can we see the full picture set?"

Josh looked completely dumbstruck. I too, didn't know what to do. After what felt like an eternally long, awkward silence, Josh moved to the laptop with an "Um, I guess..."

And so, we stood there, watching pictures of Josh's and my incest, with mom and dad commenting like it was school photos.

Afterwards, they asked Josh for prints of the best ones, which they have now hung on their bedroom wall, to look at, while they have sex.

It took a long time - and a weird twist - but finally, my parents are proud, that I'm in porn.

12