Proxy

Story Info
Her body damaged, Laura finds a way to make love with Sam.
2.6k words
4.32
20.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam set his phone down on the nightstand and settled into bed. He let out a deep sigh and closed his eyes.

It had been a long day.

His job was ramping up into its busy season. Lots of late nights and weekends. That wasn't the problem though—he had been at that job long enough to deal with its stresses. The problem was his wife.

Well, that wasn't quite right. Or, at least, "problem" wasn't the right word. His wife, Laura, had been in a car crash a couple months ago. Some moron had run a red light and had t-boned her. It had broken her pelvis, one leg and one arm. Basically, her whole left side had been crushed. She had been airlifted to a hospital over an hour away—the closest one that could deal with her level of trauma. The surgery to screw her pelvis back together had gone as well as could be expected and her broken limbs had been set appropriately too, but it would be a very long recovery period.

And that was where the stress came in. She had gone from a hospital to a nursing facility and finally back home. But she still needed in-home care and therapy. Even two months out, she still needed help safely getting from bed to her wheelchair, or from her wheelchair to the shower or toilet.

In addition to needing assistance with a lot of normal stuff, she was also (obviously) unable to really help with chores around the house. Laundry, dishes, grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, yard work—and so on. Sam had to do it all. At least they didn't have children...

Well, that wasn't entirely true. He had had help, of course. Laura's parents had flown in to care for her, although they couldn't stay for more than a few weeks. After that, her siblings, aunts and cousins had taken turns staying over. These guests were certainly helpful, especially in keeping Laura company while he was at work, but they were a source of stress in their own way, in all their little eccentricities. Her mom's chain smoking. Her aunt's bad hearing and tendency to shout everything. Her brother's habit of constantly starting conversations about topics Sam had absolutely no interest in.

At least their current guest wasn't so bad: his wife's cousin, Elise. She was in college studying to become a nurse practitioner, so she had taken to the role of caregiver very easily. She was also a pretty good cook, which was more than could be said about most of Laura's relatives—especially her mom.

Sam felt guilty in feeling so worn out by it all. Whatever he was going through must be nothing compared to the pain that his wife had endured, either in the crash itself or in the weeks of physical rehabilitation.

Sam had known he had married a strong woman, but she had truly shown just how tough she was these past weeks. It made him wonder just how well he would have done, if he had been in her place. But, mostly, seeing her work so hard to overcome her challenges had made him love her more than ever.

And it was difficult, to say the least, to not be able to express this love. Physically. It was strange—he had seen her body battered and bruised, had held her hand countless times while she sobbed uncontrollably, and even helped her pee into a bedpan, but he found her not a tiny bit less physically attractive.

Sam opened his eyes and turned his head. Laura sat up in bed beside him, doing something on her phone—texting, likely. Her messy hair sat in a frizzy tangle at her shoulders and she wore a very unflattering plaid nightgown. He wanted nothing more than to climb on top of her, hold her tightly, and fuck her until they both came.

But it was not to be.

Her body no longer looked bruised and all her casts had come off but her pelvis had been slow to heal. She could barely put her own body weight on it long enough to stand, much less endure the pounding that would come with sex.

It was out of the question. It wouldn't always be—but, for the foreseeable future, it was.

She put down her phone.

"Bedtime?" she asked.

"Sure," Sam replied. He got up to turn off the bedroom light and returned to bed. It was a warm summer night, so he lay with the thin blanket only half covering him.

In the darkness, he felt her hand search under the blankets until it found his. They lay, fingers interlocked, for some time.

"I know things have been tough for you," she finally said.

Sam started to protest. She felt a lot of guilt over how she had been a burden to those around her. Of course, he didn't feel the same way, even if things were hard. But he was shushed into silence before he could even begin to reassure her.

"But you've been doing such a great job," she continued. "With me, the house, and everything."

She paused.

"I want to do something for you," she said.

He felt her hand leave his and make its way up to his chin. She gently guided him to roll to his side and bring his lips to hers.

They kissed softly, slowly.

It was a gentle, romantic embrace. So, Sam felt somewhat guilty of his almost immediate erection. It had been so long...

"You're not... ready, are you?" Sam asked hesitantly.

"No," his wife replied, a tinge of sadness in her voice. "But I know that you need it. So here is what we're gonna do."

She reached up and knocked three times on the headboard. A moment later, the door to their bedroom opened, and her cousin Elise crept in.

Sam could barely make out her form in the dim illumination coming from the nightlight in the master bathroom. Was she naked?

His wife quickly took his attention away from her with a gentle motion that brought them face to face.

"She will do what I can't," his wife whispered. "But I don't want you to forget about me."

Sam smiled and kissed her deeply, his hand brushing hair from her face and gently resting on her cheek. He lay flat on his back as she turned to rest on her side. Her right side-her good side. His left arm wrapped around her, caressing her neck, shoulders and back

He tried very hard to not look away from her as he felt the blanket covering his torso pull back. Two unfamiliar hands ran up his thighs, gripped his boxer shorts and deftly pulled them down. Elise wasted no time and Sam soon felt a tight grip on his hard cock. After a single stroke he felt the warm wetness of her mouth.

Sam had had plenty of blowjobs before and, objectively, there was nothing particularly skillful about the one he was getting now. But the combination of her mouth on his cock with the soft kisses from his wife, her arm softly stroking his neck and face... It was overwhelming.

In no time at all, he was at his limit.

"He's about to come," his wife announced. She had said it just moments before he would have.

She kissed his neck and ear so he could breathe more heavily. Elise tightened her grip and sped up. Seconds later, his hips rocked uncontrollably as he exploded in her mouth. She swallowed it all and continued to suck, slowly and deliberately working out every last drop of cum.

She eventually slowed and stopped. Sam was still catching his breath.

Elise wiped the saliva from the sides of her mouth.

"It was a lot," she said, sounding slightly impressed.

"I had been a while," Laura explained with warmth in her voice. She kissed Sam's cheek. He was finally starting to recover his senses.

His wife leaned in to whisper in his ear:

"Are you ready to eat some pussy now, baby?"

It was a rhetorical question. She knew that he was always ready for that.

"Absolutely," he said to the room.

She must have prepared for this because Elise confidently shimmied forward in the bed, taking up Sam's favorite position for oral sex—straddling his face.

Laura rolled over to lay on her back. It hurt her to be on her side for too long. She kept herself as close to Sam as she could, her right hand firmly clasping Sam's left and holding them to her chest.

Sam gently kissed Elise's inner thighs and inhaled deeply. The scent of her arousal was intoxicating. And it was good to know that she wasn't being dragged into this arrangement—she was clearly turned on by it.

He made his way up her thighs and, a bit suddenly, open-mouth kissed her entire labia, bringing as much of it as he could to his lips.

Elise shook with surprise, but knelt lower to bring herself close to Sam's mouth. He swirled his tongue around her lips, tasting as much as he could of her arousal. He experimentally licked at her clit—he knew different women were more or less sensitive and didn't want to be too rough. Laura, for example, was extremely sensitive and pressure around her clit was as much as she could bear. Elise seemed less sensitive. He rolled his tongue around her clit, with more and more pressure with each round. Her thighs tightened around his head but she didn't recoil, as she would have if it was too much. He proceeded to lick her clit directly, a strong up-and-down motion at first, with a broad stroke of the tongue, then with a more focused flick with just the tip. She moaned with pleasure but gave no signs of over-sensitivity.

It was at this point that Sam remembered that he had another arm. His left was locked with his wife, but his right had remained at his side, even through the blowjob.

He began with a soft touch of Elise's thigh, which strengthened to a firm grasp. Her skin was smooth, like Laura's. She was much skinnier though. Sam preferred the soft pillowyness of his wife's curves, but Elise's more athletic frame was certainly not unattractive.

He caressed as much as he could reach from his position—her firm ass and muscular back. This was all secondary to his work with his tongue. He teased her by kissing her outer labia, licking as he moved inward, finally making it to her clit... before backing off and returning to the outer edge of her sex. Each time, he spent more and more time at her most sensitive spot.

"Fuck, he's good," Elise commented breathlessly.

Laura brought Sam's hand to her lips, kissing it affectionately. She knew.

Elise began rocking her hips more and more as she drew closer to orgasm. Sam dispensed with the teasing and worked at her clit exclusively, stimulating it with steady, powerful licks.

Her thighs tightened around his head as her hips buckled and she came to an intense orgasm.

Sam backed off in his intensity but didn't stop—women were different and he wasn't sure if she was the type to enjoy waves of multiple consecutive orgasms. He found that she wasn't, as she sat up straight, pulling away from his face. Fair enough.

She rested like that for a moment, catching her breath.

"I think he's ready to go again, El," Laura said.

Sam looked down to see a new erection. He had been so focused on Elise, he hadn't noticed. But now that he had, he was eager to do something about it.

"I want you to get on top," Laura directed him.

Elise and Sam shuffled around to follow this command. Elise lay next to Laura, but her body angled to the side at her waist. Laura angled inward. The effect was such that Sam mounted atop Elise, but found himself face to face with his wife. The women did all this without a word. Sam wondered how long they had been planning this encounter...

"She has an IUD, like me," Laura explained. "So you don't need a condom."

Good to know, Sam thought. His wife had been on birth control for so long, he wasn't even sure if they had condoms in the house.

Sam knew that Elise was wet enough for him, but he still liked to start slow. He rubbed the lips of her vagina with the head of his penis, just barely not penetrating her.

Laura kissed him and he briefly forgot about sex as her hands held his face to hers, running over his neck and through his hair. Eventually, one of her hands left his face and rested on his butt. She pulled him forward and he gradually entered.

He moved in and out slowly, going deeper each time, until his thrusts brought his balls right up to Elise's wet opening. He didn't stop kissing Laura, and they grew more passionate as their tongues ran over one another.

It was like he was really making love with his wife again.

Somewhat abruptly, she slowed her guiding pressure on his butt to a stop. Sam slowed his thrusting as well and he looked at her quizzically.

"I want you to finish in your favorite position," Laura whispered to him.

Because it was his second round of the evening, he hadn't even begun to think of finishing. But Laura was obviously the one calling the shots and far be it for him to refuse his favorite sex position.

Knowing just what to do, Elise repositioned herself on the bed, ready to be taken doggy style.

Sam shuffled forward on his knees, adjusting himself to line up with her. She was a little shorter than his wife. With one hand on her hips, he guided himself into her and began thrusting.

It felt great, but the reason he liked the position so much was because he loved his wife's thick, round ass. He loved gripping her hips as he pounded, the weight of her butt bouncing him back. Elise was, comparatively, pretty flat. He was almost afraid he'd hurt her, if he went at the intensity he was used to.

For the first time in the evening, Sam felt disappointed. He had missed having sex, of course. But what he had missed was having sex with his wife.

He continued thrusting, but he wasn't sure if he could make it to a second orgasm.

And then he felt something tickle at his inner thigh—he looked down and saw that his wife had wiggled her way under Elise and was reaching up towards his balls.

She gently cupped them at first but, as she positioned herself to the best angle, her grip tightened.

That was what had been missing from the blowjob—a firm hand on his balls. His wife knew how much he liked that. His wife knew everything he liked. Elise might not have as great of an ass, but with his hands around her hips and his wife massaging his balls, he was in pure ecstasy.

"He's gonna come," Laura announced, taking the words right out of his mouth for the second time in the night.

And so he did, thrusting powerfully to release deeply within her.

He stayed inside, his penis twitching as his wife continued to softly cradle his balls. Only when she released him and shuffled out from under them did he pull out.

Elise rolled to the side, allowing Sam to nestle himself between the two women. He wrapped his left arm around his wife's shoulders. And Elise allowed him to wrap his right arm around her. He held them both very close.

Elise soon excused herself to clean up in the bathroom. Sam rolled over to face his wife. He wrapped both arms around her and kissed her forehead.

It had been stressful the past few months. But everything was going to be just fine.

***

Author's Note: big thanks to LaRascasse for a great job in editing and story advice.