All Comments on 'Proxy'

by VermillionVenusian

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Noble woman

These "noble" spouse stories are getting overdone. At least it's a little different with the wife being "noble" this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yuck

.... fantasies of a delinquent deranged devolved individual...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fairly well written

But the idea of his wife being badly hurt in an accident and bringing in another woman just doesn't play well.

2 stars

chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
What A Wife!!***

Thanks for sharing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Um, why couldn't he and Laura perform oral sex on each other?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Couldnt do it. wouldnt do it.

It would harm the marriage all good intentions aside.

ribnitinribnitinabout 4 years ago
what sbrooks103x

what sbrooks103x said...

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
No

Just can't see this as anything but a fantasy story. Despite all the "my wife and I" comments from anonymous readers I don't think this happens in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
In addition to needing assistance with a lot of normal stuff, she was also (obviously) unable to really help with chores around the house. Laundry, dishes, grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, yard work—and so on. Sam had to do it all. At least they did

You lost me with the above paragraph, his wife is recovering from a major accident and he complains about 'doing everything' guess you're one of the many men who think household chores are only for women. 1*

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
Now there's a compassionate wife

And I'm sure that he would have arranged for his cousin to provide the same service for her if he had been the incapacitated one. Loving Wives is that sort of caring and sharing place.

Especially within the commentariat.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ummm

You guys do realize the wife is still healing from the accident? I can imagine having oral sex perform on her would be painful with a pelvis still healing. Hell, I still cringe recalling how painful it was just going to the bathroom was after a hernia operation.

Giving a BJ is not necessarily sedentary activity either. I can't imagine it would be all that for thrilling for her to perform while being in pain.

So the wife used her cousin as her proxy which gave her the joy of having her husband getting pleasured after months of doing without while not being in agony. This isn't an able bodied spouse getting jollies of getting cucked. This was a sacrifice of loving spouse who hopefully will resume relations when the body finally allows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So write the sequel, . . .

where he has a slight stroke and while recovering he gets to watch his wife fuck his physical therapist. Yeah, no need to sacrifice and show some mature restraint. It's not like they're really married or anything.

Her body wasn't the only thing broken in the car wreck.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Ummm" - If receiving oral sex is uncomfortable for her, while I believe most men DO enjoy performing oral sex, most wouldn't object to a hiatus while the wife healed. As for blow jobs, they be "necessarily" be sedentary, they're also not necessarily strenuous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
vows?

I guess "for better or worse" doesn't go as far as it used to.

I remember when vows actually MEANT something to people. Then again I remember when a man's word was his bond and you placed your hand on a Bible in court, and then proceeded to TELL THE TRUTH (not "your truth", which was called "an opinion").

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

A well written story that though contains cheating in is theme. The fact that the wife organized the event is hardly cheating.

I would like more stories like this than the tidal wave of cuckholding and BTB !

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
No cheating

Its not cheating if both partners agree on something, don't lie or betray. His wife approved it. So where is the cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If he was a good husband, he wouldn't be so hung up on his own pleasure that he'd fuck another woman, with or without his injured wife's agreement. Fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a GREAT wife. 5 stars

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut8 months ago

This would be about as sensible as playing hopscotch in a minefield.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous