All Comments on 'PRS Ch. 06'

by PodTheRod

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

VERY glad you're back! HOPEFULLY you will be posting new stories in the near future? PLEASE keep us updated on your future writing plans via your biography section! I hope to read more stories from you real soon!

Adriana

OOAAOOAAabout 3 years ago

SUPERFANTASTIC continuation of the story!!!! You made it really HOT!!!! Looks like the original author!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So glad someone posted the next chapter. I’d given up waiting fir Kasey to write it. She’s just a messer!

I don’t care if she did or did not give you permission to write this chapter. Please don’t remove it. In fact please write the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why, over a week after it was posted, are we still showing zero comments for this story? I left a comment on the first day it was posted. Literotica, sort your shit out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like the finish of the story, and the writing is good. Only issue I have is that some of their cool chemistry from the original was lost a bit when he went stereotypical bull

MiniwandMiniwandover 2 years ago

It's a different story. Yes, it's hot but you completely forgot the original story. The characters are so different.

It's also too rushed. One moment Nate is a good kid and boom, he becomes a bull and treat her like shit.

It would have been a better idea to take the idea from the original story (neighbor kid sees a doctor for penis reduction) and write your own story with YOUR characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great continuation of the story! Please write more chapters of it! Liked the build up. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

more please

imageman14imageman14over 2 years ago

Please complete this story. I would like to see Zoe also get fucked by Nate’s dad. I think it’s time for her dental appointment and blow him. Then get double fucked with Barry eating her out after.

imageman14imageman14over 2 years ago

Will you please finish this story? She she not going to. Name is something else and change the names but finish it. Nate’s dad needs to fuck her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous