Pruriential Paladin Ch. 02

Story Info
No rest for the bull.
2.3k words
4.57
12.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tav took me in one slow stroke, her belly swollen with three eggs she'd prepared. I wasn't ready. She squeezed me tight between her thighs, facing away from me. And then she began dancing with my two hundred and eighty cubic inch cock inside of her. Her dark cherry flesh shaking with every gyration, the speed and power her thrusts heating up my cock. On reflex I slapped her meaty ass and watched the ripples spread out across her taut black and red streaked skin. Tight braids spinning and clicking with beads, making music as she swayed.

She spun and stretched for the sky one way before she dropped and spun back the other. She dipped and swayed, she squeezed me inside, never a word or a pause. The hot splashes of her cum gushing out across my balls and the frequent quivering on my cock betraying her silent orgasms.

"My wife is a beautiful dancer, is she not?" Isha poured honeyed tea into my mouth and fed me strips of spicy dried meat, her other hand pinching my nipple playfully. "Eat Sire, you're going to need your strength..." I slapped her ass again as Isha fed me, and she came. She threw both arms wide to the sky and her hips moved in circles as she pistoned on my cock, cervix and pussy squeezing to milk me in time with her motions. Isha moves to massage my balls in her fingers and mouth, kneading and licking, squeezing them as her wife threw her head back, and screaming in exaltation

Her body clamped down on me as the pleasure becomes too much. Tav's dance comes to a close as I burst inside her womb. Her belly distends further as it's filled with my godseed, I see her and feel her cumming. Her body shook as I could feel her wife's tongue moving from my balls to her clit. Never once did she acknowledge it.

Isha kneads me, my toes curl in the pleasure and pain of being milked for my seed as Tav holds me there for a time, as Gam'itha had. Her body perfectly still except toes kneading the air in reflex as her wife's fingers kneaded my testes. I felt her body relax and she gave my girth a final squeeze through her body with her hands and abs. She leaned forwards and began contracting as I left her.

Isha pushed my feet together and Tav locked her legs inside mine, creating a diamond shaped space. Her strangely simian feet, with long grasping toes, rested on my inner thighs. I watched the first red and black egg squeeze from her cleft as she came, the next maroon egg obscured as Isha's much tighter body straddled me.

Pale grey skin, the color of slate, eyes silver to match; all of her lips and her upturned nipples a pale lilac. Tighter but no less curved, all of their new compact forms had apparently simply condensed their power into smaller frames. Isha's eyes were the first notable divergence, her sclera were blue and her pupils round unit the others.

She pressed her firm teardrops into my chest as she kissed me with passion. She clutched at my throat with one hand while she aimed my cock with the other. When she took me inside her she sucked my tongue into her mouth. As she worked it into her she bit down and screamed on it.

Her tightness was beyond her sisters, which must have been by design. Her hips were slightly more narrow, I could practically feel her bones digging into my cock... it couldn't be comfortable for her. "FU-UCK!" She screamed in pain as she sat up to take my final inches.

As she did, my head pushed through her cervix and suddenly was free of her pressure. Her inner warmth and the decompression of my crown along with the crushing tightness along my entire shaft had my knees writhing of their own accord. I bit my lip as she rose with her knees, only for my cock head to be lodged firmly in place.

Her eyes were screwed closed, her expression either agony or ecstasy. The small mewling sounds escaping her quivering lips did nothing to clarify. She pressed firmly down, my cock barely moved inside her. "Perfect..." she whispered breathily, lolling her head back to face Tav, she patted her wife's thigh to get her attention "he knotted me Tav, it's... he's..." her eyes glazed over lilac as she looked back at me. "I'm stuck again..." her voice was embarrassed but delighted.

Stirred from her slumber, Tav moved her feet, legs still wrapped on mine. She moved her cold long toes to the very base of my shaft beneath my balls, her toes stroked and kneaded firmly, depressing my prostate in my favorite way...

As tight as she was I could feel the cock milk surging along my shaft with her wife's ministrations. Isha began to twist in place and a shaky smile full of winces and grunts became her face. The tightness on my cock from her hips lessened with a sudden snap, I froze and stabilized her body with my arms as she giggled. "Had to... fix something" her tightness lessened as well.

She began to move again. She pulled and pushed against my crown but it never dislodged, she twisted and turned and kissed me deeply. Her skin had oddly taken on a pinkish grey hue and her eyes matched the soft lilac of her hair now. Her form had lost all of its severe edges and become something curvaceous. Long smooth muscle, apparent when resting but gentle and matronly. She flexed as she caught me watching and the muscle came alive. A lioness at rest and a lioness at war, her pointed batlike ears both flapped in what he knew to be a wink.

She shook her head as her eyes crossed and became more pink, "I think I yooshed too much though..." she blinked a few times as I reached to steady her. "But.. I need more..." she giggled again as she began to bounce. She screamed and came as she did. I could see the bursting spray as she did, nearly reaching the wall behind her in its potency. She burst twice more, drenching her wife in her cum.

The feet froze on my shaft as she did. "My FUCKING GOD!" Isha screamed as I finally passed back out of her cervix. The inflated head thicker than my recently compressed shaft felt thick inside her, stretching her back to her maximum limits and pressing against the limits she could tolerate.

Her mouth hung open, long tongue dangling loosely over one fang, eyes glazed as she slowly raised and lowered herself back onto me. Taking every single inch slowly each time. "This is the most amazing thing I've ever felt..." her voice was dreamy, breathless. Her eyes fluttered backwards and her body shook, drawing her arms in and she slid back down onto my girth. Her cum again splashing the toes tensed on my shaft, her skin tone becoming more pink now....

"Isha" I said when I heard Tav's gentle sobs "I think your wife may need you..." the look of confusion on her face along with her shifting tone worried me. She'd gotten cum-drunk on my essence and forgotten our partner... The toes began to knead my shaft again.

Isha resumed her short bounces. "She weeps because we have found our Sire. Our forever bull." Her fingers splayed across my chest as she dug her nails in. "We found our home. We found our bull." Her hips rotated as she swirled my cock inside her while she rose and dropped. "And his cock is wonderful... it's cute that" her voice grew rushed, her pitch heightened "you were worried too... you care about us..." she suddenly cracked her neck shuddering, opening her mouth wide. Flexing as she came she groaned a yell and squeezed me. Her slate color returned as her eyes faded back to a lilac. She crushed me harder than she had before as she took me as deep as she could.

Tav's dextrous feet gripped my balls as my hands supported Isha's movements, counterbalancing her weight to allow her to move more freely. Pulling her down onto my creamed pillar... her eyes rolled back and she hugged her arms close again. Her features were still decidedly more matronly. Kinder eyes and lips more sensual than her wife's, broad shoulders with smooth curves, heavy breasts camouflaging thick pecs...

She shook as she came, her warm cum ran over the toes massaging my balls and I surged into her. My pillar became a hose, painting her insides with my essence. Tav's toes squeezed ever drop of me and I could feel her hands move to her sex, massaging her clit above my toes.

"SO" she sprayed cum "MUCH" again "POWER" with each pump of cum along my shaft she came, and her belly swelled more. Her pupils vanished as her sclera seemed to glow violet. She fell forward, short talons into my chest. I could feel she'd tightened to simulate a knot again, keeping me inside her.

Her otherworldly eyes looked into mine and she spoke, "My wife cums as she knows I'm now yours, in body and soul" Tav's fingers sped and she came, warm cum splashed to join the afterbirth and cum our eggs were being kept warm in. "I would become your first divine servant" the gorgeous slate and lilac hobgoblin spoke as her vagina and cervix began to squeeze my cock in waves.

"Make me yours godling, I devote my soul to you" her hands roamed her body. "Your gifts of beauty and power, you fight demons like you are one, and you honor your dead mother, our dead goddess." Her body continued to pump me as they milked more of my cum into her. "I believe in you Dilin" her eyes fell back to lilac as it instead blossomed into a symbol on her belly.

The symbol was an inversion of my mother's. Twisting lines drew a phallic sword, tip resting just below her sternum and spheres at the cross guards lain over her ovaries. Perfectly outlining where my cock would show through, were she not full....

Alien sensations sent shivers up my spine, as her soul reached out to me. She kissed me as she began to rise from me, her contractions started as soon as my crown passed though. She squeezed and pressed me hard, biting my tongue as she roared in overwhelmed ecstasy.

I grabbed her essence as it frayed, beginning to be overwhelmed again by my spunk. "Stay with me Isha" our bodies continued to writhe, but we were apart from that. We stood next to the bed, forms translucent but not. Her fingers were laced through mine, her abs tight and flat. We watched as my cum pumped into her and she convulsed. Her body's hands went to her belly and she began to supplicate herself to me. Her eyes and the symbol both glowed, vibrant pink.

Her form next to me shimmered and bloated as the cum flowed into her body. Each pulse of the symbol bloating her belly as more of my cum pumped not into her stuffed mortal coil, but her very essence. I squeezed her fingers, "My power is yours, daughter" the words came unbidden from my lips. I felt a familiar tug in my mind, my eldest sister...

I watched as she lay atop me, legs entwined with her wife's as she birthed three grey/pink eggs. Her physical body still whispered it's devotion to me in a state of bliss as her essence held the tether that was my hand.

Her essence warred for control, fighting the urge to simply lose her mind and sanity as my essence overwhelmed her. It urged her to use it to make herself more desirable... whispered to her that more pleasure could be had than she'd ever dreamt. "Flavors...?" Her spirit whispered and I squeezed her fingers as the last of her birthing finished. She shook her head and growled. "This is the old way" she grunted, using the words to focus herself.

"Our legs create a wall for our clutch as their shells harden." The doors opened and another hobgoblin entered. Isha flexed her shoulders uncomfortably "Na'Nay, she is named when we're breeding" indicating the entering hob. She was very similar to Gam'itha, she was simply shorter and appeared young into her adulthood. "She oversees and teaches the hatchlings." Tav and Isha both continued to cum, Tav doing the work for both. Na'Nay sat next to our legs and took me in her hands, milking my essence to mix with theirs. I turned away as the foreign birthing became too much to observe..

"She also assists with births when males prove squeamish." She chuckled and squeezed my fingers. Her eyes were more set now though, and her form nearly stable. Again she flexed her shoulders uncomfortably, painfully. Her spirit let loose a warbling burp and pink smoke left her mouth. She glowed a vibrant purple and her body matched then calmed as her spirit faded back into her body.

I watched as her body writhed once more, flexing her shoulders uncomfortably. This time, wings sprouted, batlike with stabbing spikes, delicate and a beautifully heliotrope, she wrapped them around my form as returned.

She snored peacefully atop me and I could feel our new connection. Her soul now somehow intertwined with mine.. and three others forming as well...

The door slammed open and the frame cracked. My sister, the towering Goddess Analluria: binder of contracts, goddess of lust, and protection burst in "BROTHER! What have you DONE?!" Her giddy elation contrasted with her urgency and polished armor as she rushed to the bedside. She laughed as she stomped in place, arms spinning gleefully upon seeing the eggs. "HoBgObLiN's?!" She squeaked with glee as her fingers stroked Isha's ass and felt the bones of her new wings. She leaned in to kiss me, "you have always been my favorite mortal!"