Prussian Summer

Story Info
Prussian noblewoman in for a surprise in México.
1.4k words
4.09
2.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my story and is also published elsewhere.

***

Ursula von Resel considered herself a woman of the highest pedigree. Her family were of old Prussian stock, lording over their land as grafs, not the highest but certainly not the lowest nobility. However she was merely the second daughter, so her parents married her off to the second son of another family of landed gentry, Frederick von Resel. Her new husband proved to be a tremendous bore, almost offensively so seemingly lacking any drive or motivation. That was until one day he pulled her into their drawing room with a wide grin on his face. Ursula had never seen him so excited and was beginning to wonder if his brother had passed and he was now heir. Oh if only the news had been half as pleasant. As it turned out her husband had managed to acquire a position on an agricultural development mission to southern Mexico of all places. Worst still it would require them to move there within the next 6 months. She could not believe it, being forced to leave her comforts for some humid, filthy environment that was terribly unbecoming of a high-class lady such as herself.

Yet even still, there she was on the docks of Cancún, the sun blasting down on her pale neck. She could feel the elaborate white dress she wore stick to her skin with sweat, and strangely that wasn't the worst part. The eyes of the many bronze-skinned Mexican dock workers and laborers lingered on her. As Frederick worked with the coach driver to load their luggage onto the back of the stagecoach, one of these dock workers, a large man with rough hands and a swarthy complexion came behind her and delivered a firm clap to her bottom. She could feel her heart skip a beat and yet she didn't say anything, only look back to see the man give her a smirk and walk away. Her face was still a bright red when she climbed into the carriage and when Frederick questioned her about it she stated it was merely caused by the heat.

The ride to the train station and the subsequent trip on the locomotive proved to be uneventful, yet Ursula couldn't get the action of the swarthy Mexican man out of her head. Worst still were the accompanying heart flutters and odd sensation between her legs. Eventually the train grinded to a halt at a small wooden station and the couple got off with their luggage in tow. It didn't take long before some workers came over to assist in the carrying. All four of them were of average height with coffee colored skin and wearing their work clothes. They relieved Ursula of all the bags she was carrying, insisting she not carry anything. While a bit flattered by this gesture as they continued their walk towards her new residence she could feel them eyeing her up. Their eyes focused on the curves of her hips, how her bottom bounced as she walked, her blonde hair, and pale neck. She managed to ignore it all the way to the new house she would be calling home for the foreseeable future. It was a white, wooden two-story building in good condition though still a downgrade from the grand estate she had lived in previously. The servants came out and began taking the luggage from the workers.

Stepping into the house it was spacious with a kitchen, bathroom and salon on the first floor. On the second floor were three bedrooms and another bathroom. While assisting the servants with the transfer, Frederick instructed one of the workers that had helped earlier to move the furniture from one of the extra bedrooms out to a shack in the backyard in order to convert the room into a study.

Ursula cared little for this manual labor and instead busied herself in inspecting the garden which was in a pitiful state. However, while thinking over all the changes that would have to be made she spotted the worker carrying a nightstand to the shack. She heard one of the other workers call him Emilio, and from where she stood she could see his muscled body through his clothes working on his task. Not only that, his dusky complexion and rough yet masculine face attracted her. Before she knew it, the ocean-eyed Prussian beauty was making her way towards the shack the strong mestizo laborer had entered.

Peering inside she saw him place down the nightstand and wipe his brow. She nervously walked in and closed the door behind her. Emilio looked back, a bit confused. Confusion melted away and was replaced with a look of sly curiosity. Ursula was unsure of how to convey what she desired, until she had an idea. She slowly lifted her smooth hands to the straps on her shoulders and pulled them down to reveal her brasserie. Her face was already red, but when she looked down at Emilio's crotch she saw a very large curve in his work pants. Her face was burning now, why was she doing this and should she continue? Despite this her hands now moved to her back and began to undo the hooks. Simultaneously Emilio began to remove his pants, excitement written clearly on his face. In a split second, Ursula's bra fell to the floor leaving her pale buxom exposed to the warm air. It took Emilio only another second to pull off his pants and underwear in one swoop.

In that instant, a thick, veiny cock emerges in between his legs. Ursula could barely hide her shock, she moved in closer, her body acting of its own accord. She even got down on her knees to see it at eye level, never mind the dirty floor. The cock was fat and long with a dark brown color slightly lighter than the rest of his body. It smelled of sweat and yet had a very masculine musk to it. She reached out one of soft hands and wrapped it around the massive schwanz. She heard him let out a soft groan as she pulled back his foreskin to reveal a dark red cockhead, precum already forming at the tip. Her lips immediately went forth and gave the tip a gentle kiss. Then before she knew it Emilio's rough hands grasped the sides of her head and pushed his prick all the way into her mouth. Ursula could barely catch her breath as he began to rapidly thrust his brown, mixed dick into her Prussian mouth. Occasionally he pulled out and she was able to gasp for air as saliva drooled out of her mouth. Yet these would be cut short by him resuming the vigorous face-fucking. His hairy balls, completely filled with sperm, slapped against her saliva covered chin again and again.

Despite the lack of air and tears beginning to fork in her eyes, Ursula was completely enamored with the experience. She loved how much her mouth was filled, her soft pink lips wrapped around his nasty brown tool. It was only a few second, but to her it felt like hours and he went back and forth, hitting the back of her throat time after time. She mind was so clouded she couldn't notice when he began to speed up his thrusts and mutter obscenities under his breath. It wasn't until he delivered one final full push into her mouth that she felt a torrent of cum begin to flood the back of her throat. She tried to swallow as much of the thick, nasty seed as she could, but caught off guard some of it spilled out. Eventually, Emilio pulled his cock out of her mouth with a loud wet pop sound.

A good amount of semen escaped her mouth and spilled onto the floor of the shack. It took her a moment to catch her breath, but when she did she looked up at him and gave a wide, weary smile. Emilio quickly pulled up his pants, called her a buena puta and slipped out. Ursula tried to clean herself up as quickly as possible, miraculously none of the seed had gotten on her dress. She put her bra back on, readjusted her dress and walked out into the warm Mexican sunlight. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted Emilio talking to his worker friends who quickly glanced over to her and smiled. She gave them a smile back, knowing they'd come to her for a similar treatment as their friend. Walking back to the house she decided that moving down to Mexico wasn't nearly as bad as she had imagined.