All Comments on 'PsiCATs Ch. 04: Wren'

by ChrystalWynd

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WildCATS?

Is this based off of WildCATS? The Wild Covert Action and Tactics Squad?

ChrystalWyndChrystalWyndover 5 years agoAuthor
Not intentionally

Thank you for the comment. This wasn't meant as a takeoff on the WildC.A.T.s, although I was an avid reader of the comic when it came out. Jim Lee, Brandon Choi...couldn't go wrong!

I actually missed the similarity between the team names until recently when I was going over some of the old Image titles and suddenly realized "PsiCATs" and "WildCATs" were using the same naming conventions. Depressing, as I thought the team name "PsiCATs" was original and clever, but it was accidental on my part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really a Wild CAT team. ;)

First, I'm really enjoying your story and look forward to new chapters.

Also I can believe the concidence in the names, but honestly it WAS that similarity that drew me to start reading. (I'm told that my Zealot Halloween cosplay is pretty good! Lol)

Anyway. I'm loving it. Still loving Cale the most.

KT

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Take the Time

"Look, I don't have time for a history lesson right now. " I'd like to get some background on the story milieu (thanks, spellchecker!).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous