PsiCATs Ch. 04: Wren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,129 Followers

"This isn't necessary," said Wren. "I'll listen, okay? I will! I'll...I'll...oh, shit...don't...don't make me...ohhhh...ohhhhh...ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhh!"

Wren realized she had control of her body again, but it was tentative at best as she wriggled and writhed helplessly. The anal orgasm she was experiencing was different and more intense in many ways than the orgasms she was used to, and this was causing her body to react in ways she couldn't control. She felt the stranger's hands on her hips and knew he was still stroking into her tight backdoor, but she couldn't stop him.

She finally stopped wriggling and lay on the table, trying to catch her breath. Her heart still hammered in her chest. The stranger slid his cock from her tight opening and gave her tight rounded ass cheek a slap. Belatedly, she realized the stranger had spent her entire orgasm filling her ass with cum.

Slowly, she stood, her hands cupping her bare ass, her cheeks coloring. "Was that really necessary?"

"I've been hearing that a lot lately," said the stranger, "and, since it was the only way I could get your attention, yes."

Wren grumbled.

The stranger chuckled. "You could have just listened, you know," he said. "Instead, you get to spend the evening walking funny, along with knowing you have an ass full of my semen."

"All right," said Wren. "Enough! What is it you want?"

"I'll tell you," said the stranger, "but first..." He turned, then pursed his lips and emitted a brief whistle.

Moments later, a red-headed girl in her early-to-middle twenties entered the room, stepping around the still masturbating Anna. She was followed by a taller, more muscular woman of the same approximate age.

"This is Tessa," said the stranger, indicating the redhead, "and the athlete is Cale. You can call me Major for now. When you're not calling me that son-of-a-bitch, of course."

Tessa gave a half-hearted wave and Cale smirked and leered.

"Hi," said Wren. "Charmed, of course. Now, Major, if you don't mind, I'd like to get dressed."

"Oh," said the Major in his gravelly voice. "Of course. If everyone is going to behave, I'll fix your friends as well."

"That would be nice," said Wren, pulling her tight leather pants into place.

They waited for Wren to finish dressing. This wasn't done out of courtesy, but rather because it was impossible to be heard over Anna's cries and moans as she exploded with release. Opal and Jenny were able to stop kissing, but they had to wait for Wren to unlock their cuffs.

"All right," said Wren, "What's this all about?"

"This is about you, Wren," said the Major. "You're a gifted telepath. One of the strongest I've come across. For a Typical, anyway."

"What's a Typical?" said Wren.

"Normal human," said the Major, his one eye unreadable. "As opposed to an Original, anyway."

"Original?" said Wren.

The Major sighed. "The original residents of Chrystal Heights. Some of them are hundreds of years old. Look, I don't have time for a history lesson right now. The main point is this...I'm putting a team together. A team of individuals like yourself...individuals with powers and skills. A strike team created and trained to take down anything Chrystal Heights can produce."

Wren's eyebrows rose. "And you want me on this team? You do realize I run a cathouse, right?"

The eye patched stranger chuckled, a raspy sound. "Yes, Wren, I know that, and I don't give a damn. And I don't just want you on my team...I want you to lead it."

"Lead it?" said Wren. "Why me?"

"You're a natural, for one," said the Major. "Although misguided, you did arrange your troops well for our confrontation."

"Not well enough," said Wren. "You beat us. Easily."

"Yes, I did," said Hunter, "but that was because I'm far more than anything you've faced before. Your execution was good. You were just outgunned."

"All right," said Wren, "I can accept that."

"Your teammates," said the Major, "would be these two right here. Cale and Tessa."

"They can do the same thing as us...?"

"No," said the Major. "They have other abilities. The idea is to mesh you guys together into a single cohesive unit."

"Quit stalling, boss," said Cale. "Tell her already."

"Tell me what?" said Wren.

The Major sighed. "Cale has an issue with the name of the group."

"We're the fuckin' PsiCATs!" said Cale. "Can you believe that? A thousand gorram acronyms to choose from, and we end up as the mighty PsiCATs!"

"Sounds all right to me," said Wren. "Tessa?"

"Whatever," said Tessa.

"You guys have no frikkin' dignity, you know that?" said Cale. "The bad guys are going to be laughing so hard, they won't be difficult to catch."

"Want me to change her mind, Major?" asked Wren.

"You couldn't," said the Major. "She's practically immune to mind control. Even if you managed to get in there and change something, she has almost instantaneous mental healing. She's quite a find."

"Also," said Cale, "There's the problem of me tearing off your arms and hitting you with the wet ends if I catch you trying it."

Wren's eyes narrowed. "Is she always this charming?"

The Major chuckled. "Yes. Sometimes she's even sweeter."

"I see," said Wren. "And Tessa?"

"She's a telekinetic. Also, she can create solid molecular projections."

"What?'

"Sorry. She's can move things with her mind and she can create transparent shields or objects with her mind."

"Oh," said Wren. "Handy."

"Yep."

"Anyway," said Wren, "I'm sorry, but I have to turn you down."

The Major's eyebrow rose. "Why?"

"Because," said Wren, "I'd have to turn everything over to Anna, and she doesn't have the power I have to protect everybody here."

"I thought that might be a problem," said the Major, "so I had Tessa and Cale make a stop on their way here." He turned and looked at them. "Did you leave anything standing?"

"Sure," said Tessa cheerfully. She looked at Wren. "There was a girl named Pixie there. She had all kinds of attitude about you."

"I can imagine," said Wren.

"Yep," said Tessa. "If you were running for president, I don't think you'd get her vote. She did have a cool Mohawk, though."

"Thank you," said Wren modestly.

"You did that to her?"

"Sort of," said Wren. "I left a trigger word in her head, and I had the guy they sent yesterday say the word to her when he got back."

"She *really* wanted to talk to you about some things," said Tessa, "but I let her talk to Cale instead."

Wren looked at Cale. "What did she say?"

"Well, I think she was holding a grudge about something," said Cale. "By the time we left, though, she seemed fine."

"Really?" said Wren. "How did you manage that?"

"I'm a people person," said Cale.

"Anyway," said the Major, "we want your establishment to stay open. Sometimes, there's information we need from the streets and we can't get it from our typical sources. That's where this place comes in."

"Establishments that break client confidentiality," said Wren, "don't remain in business for long."

"Then we'd just have to make sure they didn't know where we got our intel from, wouldn't we?"

"You mean Anna, Opal and Jenny would be government agents?"

"Well...yes...I guess you could say that," said the Major.

"And that includes a medical plan, right?" said Wren.

The Major's one good eye stared at Wren, who stared back impassively. Then the Major laughed. "All right, fine," he said. "Yes, your girls can have medical."

"Excellent," said Wren. "When do we start?"

"The day after tomorrow," said the Major, glancing at Wren's ass in a significant manner. "You should be able to walk normally by then."

Next: PsiCATs: Hunter

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,129 Followers
12