Psychic Wife Struggle Script

Story Info
Mating ceremony / competition with psychic wife.
1.6k words
3.3
3.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
119 Followers

Are you ready to be my mate? You know I'm going to sexually dominate you. I like that you aren't just going to throw yourself at my feet though. A bit of healthy competition is good for establishing who's in charge. I'll train you to obey me, and at the same time let you try to take control, if you can. But you won't. I know what's in that mind of yours. I know exactly what you want. That's why we're here, after all. You want your psychic wife to fulfill all those fantasies that you never even knew that you had.

And you know that means your complete surrender, deep inside me, mind and body. I intend to give you what you want, but of course I'll also be getting what I want from you. We will struggle, your will against mine, and my will will capture and defeat yours, just the way you want, and you will serve me, just the way I want. You can already feel my power over you grow together with your arousal.

Despite my small frame standing before you, you are intimidated, I can see it. You can feel the force of my will as I stand here, naked and defenseless, but very ready to mate. You know I'm already in your head, perusing your fantasies, your weaknesses, your desires. You want me to do this to you, and you're not even sure what this is, except that you know I'll make you mine.

I come close and you step back involuntarily, but you can't make yourself stop me, just the way you want to feel. My will is surrounding your mind just like my pussy soon will, and it feels amazing. My powerful female mind is ready to capture your hard and helpless male mind and make you my loving mate and slave. It's what we both want.

And just like that, I'm on top, mounting you, lining up and devouring your hard cock between my legs, taking control of your manhood. My pussy is showing you exactly who is in charge, squeezing on you and putting you so very comfortably under my power. The pressure and pleasure grow as I take more control, leaving you even more hard and helpless inside me.

I establish firm, feminine, authority over you as I straddle you. I'm making you mine and you know it. It's what you want, though sure, you don't want to just surrender without a struggle. So I'll toy with you, but I'm making you mine all the same, slowly squeezing the fight out of you. Look up at me and admit that I'm your wife and that I'm domesticating your cock. You don't really want to fight my feminine authority, I can see right through you. Not ready to say it out loud yet? That's alright. Your cock knows that my will is surrounding him, slowly and lovingly enslaving him, just as my mind is to your mind.

It becomes impossible to ignore my authority as my pussy picks up the pace, working your shaft and devouring your will. You can feel what I'm doing to you. When you cum, you will be mine. My authority as your wife is closing in, inescapable. Just the way you want it. I know that you like this, like having my authority slowly training you, slowly claiming you. Are you ready to admit it out loud? The pleasure on your face is undeniable, and I can see even more in your mind, under the surface, starting to be helpless and desperate.

I'm planting my flag as your wife, taking away your choice, establishing my authority, training you to submit. Go ahead say it, call me your wife as I subjugate you beneath my breasts in our little marriage ceremony. I know it's getting hard to think, so just obey. Say that it feels good to be trained. Good boy. Feel your cock mind submitting inside me. Feel your psychic wife taking control, inside and out. Your cock bows inside me in stiff submission. Your mind is your cock. What happens when your mind cums? Will you stop thinking?

No need to think about that right now. Just let an awareness fill your mind, an awareness of how you are being sexually conquered and you love it. You love feeling me around you, surrounding you inside and out. Squeezing in on you from every side, making you my helpless mate. Are you ready for this next part? I know you aren't, but you can't stop it, nor do you want to.

My hands reach around your head, just the tips of my fingers touching around your temples, and suddenly you are dropped into a sea of pleasure. Surrender to it, drown in it. No land in sight, on the pleasure of my will, swallowing you whole. My pussy squeezes again and again, like a current of my will, carrying you away.

I want you to feel now how much I love you. Yes, I will be your dominant wife, yes you will be my slave, but I will love you, guiding and improving you. And you will love and obey me. You want to be conquered like this, submerged in my will, claimed and devoured by my feminine power. You want my mind to swallow yours. This is what you want, to fight against a woman like me, who claims you in this mental marriage ceremony, enslaving you mind and body. You want to fight and lose to your psychic wife.

Feel me take even more control, surrounding you further. You can't stop me, but you want to try, only to be made to feel even more helpless inside me. Let each squeeze around your cock subjugate you further. Stare down at my breasts. Obey them. Bow to them. Take one in your mouth, just like you want to. Suck in submission to my feminine authority, in submission to your wife.

Feel my pussy claim you harder as you submit to my breasts, claiming you as my slave as you submit to your psychic wife, starting the next phase of the ceremony. Do you know what comes next? No, and you almost don't care anymore. My pussy goes to work on your cock, speaking to him, training him as you bow to my breasts. You don't know what she's saying, but you love to hear her speak.

Feel the pressure inside you rise as you prepare to cum, mind and body, but not yet. I control you now. You love the feeling of my control surrounding you. Go ahead, surrender to it, bask in it. Accept my authority as your wife. No need to say anything, just nod with my breast in your mouth. Good boy, you love feeling how I make you mine.

You know that I'm training you, enslaving you, making you my obedient mate. You love this firm yet affectionate domination. My authority feel so good. You love being owned by your wife. Feel my pussy take you harder, increasing the pressure. Your cock and mind are one, both held tight by my pussy, squeezing you into submission harder and harder. Relax and accept her power, accept my pussy as she speaks to you and commands you, taking direct control, claiming you, domesticating you.

Relax, you don't need to fight it anymore. You wanted to fight, but you want me to win even more. You want me to win, want me to own you, to control you. Nod again with my breast still in your mouth. It feels too good to say no. Nod and submit to my breasts as your cock twitches helplessly inside me, obeying my pussy, soon to cum in complete submission.

Your mind and body are firmly in my grip now. This is what you wanted, a wife who could see through you and dominate you like this, mind and body. You wanted to fight feminine authority and be firmly crushed beneath it.

You love me and want me to make you love me more. I already love you, and love owning you, just the way you want. Is it really me pleasing and serving you, if I'm giving you your fantasy? Or is it that I picked you to be my loving slave, because I could already see that this was your innermost wish?

You love my control, and are ready to surrender to your wife and complete this ceremony. It feels so good to be mine, and you are only awaiting my command to cum inside my powerful pussy. Feel her strong squeezes, speaking to you, commanding you, controlling you, conquering your cock, just the way you want.

Cum now, and accept me as your wife. Cum surrender inside me, cum in submission to the powerful pussy that is affectionately sucking away your will and enslaving you to your psychic wife. Bask in it. Accept my will. Submit, surrender to my feminine authority.

It feels good to be owned by a powerful woman like me, who knows you completely, from whom you can hide nothing. Feel my pussy rubbing in her victory, smothering you with affection. Our ceremonial competition has concluded in my victory, just the way we both wanted, but my pussy isn't done yet. She still squeezes on you, speaks to you, giving you all the aggressive affection you crave. And she will train you to serve her well, to obey my very thoughts that will constantly surround you, moving you with my will.

Stare at my breast in your mouth and feel how your wife now rules you. You have no more choice now, you've given that to me, and I will drown you in pleasure, day after day, until only my will remains. You will be trained again and again to be my loving slave, which is exactly what we both want.

Nalith
Nalith
119 Followers