Pt. 03 - Doctor: I Need You

Info
This is the only way, Doctor. I'll end it. For both of us.
98 words
4.19
17.2k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,242 Followers

It's been so hard, so painful, this road. But now I know what to do. I have a plan to save us both and end it all.
It's the perfect way to ensure that you and I, stay together forever.

I don't mind if you don't love me. No one has ever been able to love the same way I can. My love is pure, all encompassing and powerful. But that's okay . . . I'll still save you.

Whatever it takes. That's a promise.


---
Edits and soundscaping by the ever wonderful killbeggan32 of Reddit's GWA.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,242 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

AWWW I FEEL SO BADD FOR YOUU😭 BUT AT THE SAME TIME GIRL U SHOULD'VE NOT UNTIED HIM. I FUCKING KNEW HE WOULD SO SOMETHING.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was great. Kept me captivated the entire time and your voice is lovely

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 2 years agoAuthor

Well, hi, there Chesire!

Thank you so very much.

I'll admit I don't tend to record content quite as intense as this any more. Not for the public anyway, but I'm always more than happy to talk about commissions. Why don't you ping me a message through the contact function here, and we can have a chat about what you're interested in. :)

ChesireChesireabout 2 years ago

Xyta, this is by far your best piece of work! Everything about the story is so intense, arousing and shamefully erotic. I love the desperation, the lust and passion and your resolve to enter oblivion no matter what. The way you beg and your manic rumblings are just so erotic. I would love to see more of these kind of series. Is there a chance you would do special commission?

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 5 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 2/11/19

Mmm, this little series has had so much mixed response. And I kinda like that. I don't necessarily want to shock people, but I certainly don't want my audios to fade into the background. I want my stories to be remembered and I hope that 'holy mackerel' implies I've done that job well. :)

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Hypnotic Induction for Beginners A feel-good relaxation self-hypnosis.in Mind Control
Voyeur to Gangbanger Chole progressives from observer to energetic participant.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Fairly Fairy Family Trip Family learns mom/wife is a sexual fairy while at sex resort.in Illustrated
The Written Truth Hypno file makes anything written on Stacy become true.in Mind Control
For the Boys Pt. 01 Ava takes on the complicated role of roommate and cumslut.in Group Sex
More Stories