Pt 1: Lisa's Love Feast

Story Info
A silly game becomes the start of an exciting relationship.
1.9k words
4.54
8.9k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
129 Followers

I knew she was the younger sister of one of the regular SCA crew, and I was pretty sure she was out of my league. She had long light brown hair, soft rounded features, sexy catlike eyes that became narrow slits when she smiled, nice firm breasts, a slim waist, and an ass that could make you cry. She was, in short, a total stunner.

I had tried flirting with her in the past with little success, but for some reason, this day was different. It was a huge camping event, and she came to enjoy our group's hospitality. As the night wore on, I kept catching her looking my way in the big tent we shared as a commons for eating, drinking, and partying. We called it the Yurt because it was big and round. Twenty-four feet across from one side to the other, twelve feet tall in the center where the smoke hole was, and five feet at the outer walls. I was rather proud of it, and it served its purpose. Rather than going out to find the party each night, the party found us.

And on this night, she was part of that party. Lisa had been on the arm of many guys there in the past, but she wasn't this time, which got my attention. I dared to think that maybe I had a chance with her.

Around midnight, the guests started to quietly leave until the group of thirty or so was fifteen, then ten, then six. Tom was one of my group; tall, good looking, and funny as hell. Dana was his girlfriend, and she was rather hot. Jet black hair, slim all around except for her somewhat larger than normal tits. Rich was quieter, but very good natured. Andy thought he was funnier than he was, but he was a good guy. And there was Lisa and me. We all sat together at one side of the yurt chatting and passing the last bottle of mead about.

At one point, Dana and Lisa were whispering quietly at one another, then they got up and went to the cooler. Inside was a bowl of cut fruit and some whipped cream.

"Let's have a love feast." Dana announced.

"Dana?" Tom said, more than a little sceptical.

"Oh, come on. It'll be fun." She sat next to Tom, and selected a strawberry from the bowl. Holding half of it in her mouth between her teeth, and offered the other half to Tom's mouth. She smothered his lips in a deep kiss, then sat back chewing her half while Tom ate his half.

"That's fun." Andy said. "Do we get any?"

Dana took a large grape, and repeated the sensual game with him. The kiss part lingered a bit longer than expected, but Dana didn't seem to mind.

I looked over at Tom, but he seemed fine with it, maybe even a bit turned on.

I got a tap on my shoulder, and there was Lisa with half a honeydew melon cube between her lips. I could hardly believe my luck. Of course I accepted the offer, and we made that kiss last a lot longer than the others.

Not to be left out, Rich got a whipped cream covered strawberry between his teeth, and turned Lisa his way the second our kiss ended. She hardly had a chance to recover from our kiss before she was eagerly playing with his tongue.

Dana and Andy finished, and she came to me next with a bit of apple. We shared the apple and explored each other's mouths for a while, and I found my hands wandering almost instinctively. When that kiss ended, I found Tom doing the same with Lisa, and she seemed to be loving the attention.

This went on for a while until Tom and Dana decided they needed to continue their love feast in private. This left Lisa with me, Rich, and Andy. She politely told us she wasn't 'hungry' anymore, and just wanted to sit and chat for a bit. She then turned her back to me and leaned back on my chest. I thought I must be dreaming, but I wasn't about to break that spell.

Eventually Andy and Rich got the hint, said their good nights, and heading back to their private tents.

"I thought they'd never go." Lisa cooed softly, and turned so we could kiss.

We were kissing and getting more daring pretty quick, when I just had to ask. "Lisa. When did you decide about... well, this?"

"You mean, when did I start to like you?"

I nodded.

"You and my sister had a little something, and she told me about you." She admitted. "And, more than that, I've been hoping you'd ask me out for a long time. I guess I just got tired of waiting."

As we continued making out, I got bolder with my hands, exploring her delicious curves. In turn, she wriggled encouragingly with cute little moans and giggles so I knew she was enjoying it. Finally, I tugged on the laces of her dress, untying the bow. She sat up, grinning with those adorable cat eyes, and turned around so I could finish the job.

I got her laces free and she lifted the dress over her head and tossed it aside. She pounced back into my arms in just her bra and thong panties, so I continued my exploration. I made short work of the bra, and she sat back letting me get a nice, long look in the dim light. Her breasts were magnificent. Firm 35Bs I later found out, with nipples that begged for attention.

She then grabbed for my belt and started removing my trousers. Once my cock sprang into view, she paused, gently took it in her hand, and smiled. "She lied." She cooed softly. "This is bigger than average."

"Not by much." I said modestly.

"Are you kidding?" She giggled. "I can barely get my fingers around it." She leaned in for a quick kiss, then engulfed my hardon in her sweet mouth. I thought I'd lose my mind. Her soft hands, that spectacular mouth, her swirling tongue, and a constant symphony of adorable moans and whimpers. I was in heaven.

Just as I was getting close, I heard someone move the tent flap aside and step in. Rich was there looking a bit stunned. At first I thought he'd just back out quietly, but he stood and watched as Lisa continued her amazing blowjob. "Is this a private party?" he asked. "Or..."

Lisa startled and looked back over her shoulder at Rich standing there looking petrified. She then looked up at me, those mischievous cat eyes smiling, and licked my cock from balls to tip, then plunged it back into her mouth and continued her spectacular blowjob.

I was thinking I should tell Rich to get out, but some part of me wanted to see what would happen. Was she bluffing or was she as wild as she wanted to appear? "Well, there's your answer." I said, and Rich came in.

Lisa didn't miss a beat. She just kept sucking me and making those adorable moaning, whimpering sounds that were threatening to make me cum.

Rich got on his knees behind Lisa, and gently caressed her round ass. This got a little yelp from her throat, but she didn't protest or try to stop him. In a matter of seconds he had her skimpy panties pulled down and started to finger her silky pussy.

Lisa's moans became more desperate and she was squirming in the most delightful way when she heard Rich toss his belt and lower his trousers.

"No!" She lifted her mouth off my cock just long enough to speak. "You don't get to fuck me... but you can lick me if you want."

Rich looked pretty disappointed but took the invitation. He crouched down behind her and engulfed her whole pussy in his mouth as he lashed at her clit with his tongue. Lisa went completely wild. Her hips thrust and wriggled, her moans got so loud we thought she'd wake the rest of the camp, and she was shuddering her way through an orgasm just a few seconds later.

We kept this up a bit longer until I was past caring. I sat up and turned Lisa around. She complied eagerly. I got behind her and started to rub my cock up and down her wet slit.

"Yes. Do it. Fuck me." She begged.

"Hey!" Rich protested.

"Sorry honey." She cooed. "I've wanted him to fuck me for over a year now."

"Damn!" he huffed.

"Oh, don't be like that." She purred. "I won't leave you out." She reached for his cock and pulled him to her eager mouth, sucking him into heaven.

I didn't waste any more time and plunged all the way in with one thrust. Lisa let go of Rich's cock long enough to let out a sweet howl of sorts, looking back over her shoulder at me with those killer eyes. "God, yes. Harder!"

I complied, fucking her with total abandon. She did the best she could to keep Rich's cock in her mouth, but with all the motion, she was having a hard time. Unfortunately, I was so turned on by the whole event, I didn't last long. I pulled out and shot my load all over that magnificent ass.

Lisa panted her way through another orgasm, then got back to work on Rich's neglected cock. He didn't last long either, and filler her mouth with a huge load which she gulped down and swallowed like it was candy.

I collapsed back and tried to catch my breath. Lisa cuddled up next to me, and rich fell to Lisa's other side. The three of us lay there a moment, just letting the reality of what we did sink in.

Finally Lisa lifted up on her elbow and gave me a sad look. "I guess you don't want me for your girlfriend anymore." She said regretfully.

"Are you kidding?" I brushed some of that lovely hair back to see her beautiful face. "You're perfect."

She flashed me a smile that nearly stopped my heart, and hugged me tight.

"I think this party just became private." I said, and gave Rich a stern look.

"Seriously?" he huffed.

"Take the W and go, buddy." I said more firmly. "And not a word about this or you'll never get another chance with her."

Rich shook his head and sighed. "Yeah, alright." He got up, pulled up his trousers and took one last look at Lisa's stunning body. "Lucky bastard." He snickered, and left.

"Where's your tent?" Lisa asked.

"Um... that way," I pointed toward the back of the Yurt. "There's a big six person, and a pup. Past those and to the left."

She nodded and got up, scooping her dress into a bundle in her arms. "See you there." She started for the entrance.

"Wait!" I stalled her. "You can go under the wall right here, so you won't have to walk by the road."

She flashed me that sexy smile again. "I know." And with that, she stepped out into the night. Almost at once there was a wolf whistle from nearby, and she giggled in reply walking slowly around the yurt to find my tent.

'Exhibitionist too,' I thought. 'Damn. I may have found the one.'

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
129 Followers