Hook Up

Story Info
Craving Her Eyes.
2.1k words
4.2
1.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The neon lights gleamed in the dark-pitched room, part exposing the swaying youth. The loud music had summoned everyone to move according to it.

They touched and kissed right there on the dance floor, fondling two or more partners at a time.

Nothing was forbidden. You could drink whatever you wanted. You could touch each other however you wanted; no secret will spill out.

That was the sole reason why the club was so famous. Secrecy.

However, when everyone was dazed and tangled in each other's arms, she paid attention to only him. With eyes full of interest. With astonishment and appeal.

The way he twirled his body. The way he outshone everyone. His masculine body, handsome features, and fuller hips had caught her interest.

Biting her lips, relishing his dance, she kept eyeing his every movement whilst she was stuck by the side of her fiancé, who did not mind paying attention to the beauty she held. Instead, he was swept away by other ordinary faces.

But it didn't bother her. She had someone else to look out for. Someone who made her wet just by displaying himself off to her.

Someone who craved her eyes on him. Someone who'll turn out to be a great company for the night.

His exposed chest blazed in piercing light, contrasted with her eyes in the darkness around.

He swayed his hips in circles and leisurely touched his sculpted face, gliding his fingers down to his neck, letting her eyes touch and embarrass him.

She kept inhaling his scent from afar until he stopped and glanced at her, walking away in an instant.

He was aware of the game he was playing. He had played this game before as well. But did he know this time will be unlike for him?

He strode, aware of her eyes on him, jostling away to the washroom.

The stalls were busy, moaning and squealing. It wasn't something he hadn't seen.

Discounting the commotion, he entered one of the stalls, waiting for the approaching heels. But then the footsteps stopped right before the door.

While he anticipated with serenity, she inspected the empty and quiet stall beside the lurid ones, rethinking her decision. However, before she could make a choice, the door flew open, revealing the boy she's been eyeing.

"Are you following me?" He inquired, smug, striding out as she simply responded, calm and collected. "Why would you think that?"

Conceited, he replied. "I saw you staring at me."

"You were seducing me." He snickered at her forthright words, pausing an inch before her as he probed further. "Why would you think that?"

Chill and coy about his saucy eyes, she took a step forward as well, urging him back into the stall.

"They say there are many ways a woman can be seduced. You certainly seem to know many of them." Her eyes pierced him with a deep thirst, not fidgeting.

Her straightforwardness dumbfounded him. He expected her to baffle or to rotate the topic elsewhere, but she came off rather unusually. He had never met a woman like her before.

"How can you neglect what you did when you're so good at it?" She questioned, leaving him with no way out and closing the door behind her. The space was very limited. Which left merely any space between them.

"I also wonder one thing about you." She added as his eyes trailed, her hands reaching for his chest. "You touched yourself here." Her fingers played with his chest and nipples, quickly pinching them and making him winch from slight pain.

He was struck because of her confidence. The boldness in her eyes and the intense tone she used left him seized right on his spot.

And before he could get familiar with her touch, she spun him around, yanked his body close to hers, and drove her hands back to his chest, pressing her breasts against his back.

"This is not the only place you touched yourself." She whispered, pinching and playing with his nipples and glaring at his softening eyes as he grew stronger in his pants.

She could feel his chest puffing and his heart racing under her palm as she drove her tender touch down on his abdomen, caressing his skin and adding, "Here."

The compassionate feelings he suffered soon altered into sharp liking as she grasped his clothed crotch and added, "And here."

His body instantly responded to her touch, his mouth dropped, gasping, and he started thawing more.

The walking sounds and the moaning couples made him even harder, and she noticed it. "You're getting harder. Do these sounds turn you on even more?"

She subtly started stroking his length, rubbing his pants, making him feel the friction of his pants.

Swiftly, she grasped his waist and swayed his hips to the piercing music. "Your hips. They moved like this. What did you mean by all this?" She whispered, kissing his neck as he flushed more and more.

"What do you mean?" He moaned, astounded by how nearer her lips were. By how placid her lips were. By how tender her touch was and how demanding her actions were.

"Does it feel good where you touched yourself, or did you want me to touch you there?" She questioned, watching his eyes brawl as well as his lips as she pushed him against the wall.

"Don't hesitate now. You've publicized how sexy you are. It's time to show me how obedient and fearless you can be." She added, as she hastily slid her hand inside his pants, finally feeling his hard cock.

"Both." He hesitantly muttered, quivering to her touch and watching her smirk at his reply.

"That's a good answer." She applauded, softly wrapping her fingers around his thickness.

He couldn't believe that he can be this shy just by her boldness. That simply suggesting his preferences and feeling her so close and strong on his skin could turn him on so much and embarrass him at the same time.

"You're big and hard. Of course, you wanted me to touch you here." She started wanking his length so gingerly, making him whimper and jitter.

He absolutely coveted being touched by her. But he didn't know he'll be touched so erotically.

He wasn't aware that his control will be taken away from him and that it will be him who'll be trembling and quivering.

"Did you really want me that badly that you didn't fear to show off your body like a slut?" She breathed and nibbled on his neck, while his eyes followed her other hand to his abdomen and then to his pants, unbuckling his pants.

"Did you not know that the man sitting beside me is my fiancé?" She questioned and drew his pants down to his knees, leaving his cock out in the air, adding, "Your dick looks as good as it feels in my hand."

Her words made him feel slutty as he stuttered. "He's a nutcase. A fool, stupid enough to pay attention to all the other girls when a goddess is sitting beside him."

Words of flattery certainly pleased her, and she displayed the response to his words at his length.

He was already sensitive. Eager, to be exact. "So, you knew? Such a whore." She teased with her words and squeezed his length.

He bit his lips, muffling, watching her beautiful hand playing with his sturdy cock.

She saw that the sight of his cock getting tormented turned him even more. He was softly humping into her hand while he moaned like a slut. "You don't actually have to act like a whore. Not that I'm complaining. It suits you."

"I'm not like this usually. I don't understand why I'm acting like this," he moaned, watching her hand pace up.

"It's dry. Spit." She ordered, raising her palm close to his mouth.

"This is so dirty." He moaned, watching her use his spit as a lubricant on his cock. His cock had become slippery and glossy and made filthy sounds.

"This is your first time meeting a woman like me. Isn't it?" He nodded, moaning as she got faster and harder, regarding his knees getting weaker.

"That's why you're acting like a whore, ready to give up your body to me." Her fingers moved to his nipples, tweaking them one by one as she continued jerking his length.

He moaned out to her dirty whispers, unable to sustain the reaction of the pleasure. Her hand was surging blood gust into his dick.

"So good. It feels so good." He cried out, squinting his eyes as he writhed to stand.

While he was extending close to his orgasm, she had reached nowhere. His moans definitely made her wet, but it wasn't enough and nowhere near what she wanted to feel.

Thus, she slowly tilted his head back by his hair, and kissed him, pushing all her desires and need into his mouth and leaving his twitching dick hanging in the air.

Even though she wasn't touching his sloppy cock, it quivered. Merely from her lips on his, he felt utterly delighted and greedy.

Quickly she urged him on his knees, and sat on the toilet seat, spreading her legs apart as she ordered him to open his mouth.

He did as he was told and watched her spit and slap his mouth. "What are you waiting for? I don't have a whole night!" She growled, knotting her fingers into his hair and quickly shoving his tongue into her wetness.

"I expect you to be good. Don't you do this all the time?" He muffled under her thighs, pattering his tongue onto her clit as he said, "I don't do this for everyone."

He was right, he hadn't ever pleasured a woman like that. He had never used his mouth on anyone. Instead, they were women who pleasured him.

"But you. You are something else," He whimpered, relishing her juices drip into his mouth.

"Am I to think that I am lucky, then?" She yanked him back by his hair. "No. I am the one who's lucky. I don't think even that bastard gets to do this."

She was taken aback by his words. He was a personality she had never met. All the boys she slept with were too weak, too focused on flattering her, and never speaking their minds.

However, the man before her wasn't scared of saying what he sought. He wasn't even afraid of her fiancé, who was very well known for his corrupt nature.

"Did I say anything wrong?" He asked.

And he was submissive.

"No. But never say it out loud. There are too many ears." She steered his mouth back onto her pussy as he rapidly began doing what he was required to do.

He held her thighs apart and inserted his tongue into her pussy, flicking it at a miraculous speed.

She moaned and growled at his tongue, pulling his mouth closer to her soaking pussy.

Her moans made him quiver and made his tongue greedy for her soaking wetness.

"You're so wet. Did I do this?" He solicited. He couldn't believe that he had done that to her. He had made many ladies wet before, but none of them were like her.

So, it was a proud moment for him. He was happy and overjoyed seeing her pleasured because of him.

"Don't ask me stupid questions, and don't you dare touch your cock." She growled, pushing herself back to rest and rubbing herself against his mouth.

"You taste so good." He whimpered, feeling her quiver and her thighs tighten around his head.

He couldn't breathe properly but was too devoted to her cunt. He wanted to fuck her, to feel her tighten around his cock and for that, he had to please her with his mouth first.

He penetrated her pussy with his tongue until he heard her growling and quivering, moaning that she'll cum soon.

"Cum in my mouth!" He whimpered, excited, and riled, eating her even harder. His whole body was focused on her cunt and sent pleasure through his tongue.

"Oh please, cum!" He couldn't wait, registering her moan louder with every second as she felt her stomach in a knot.

She felt her whole body stimulated and jittered as she came to his implores.

His mouth didn't leave her wetness and sucked her drinking every drop she released as he asked, breathing unsettled, "Can I fuck you now?"

His dick twitched, waiting, and leaked pre-cum as she snickered. "C'mon now. You didn't think it was for you just because I followed you here?"

__________________________

END OF THE SMUT