Pt. 20 - Fun at the Hair Salon!

Story Info
My new stylist wants a massage, my cock and much more.
2.8k words
4.63
9.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 20 of my continuing story and I recommend you read the prior stories in order before reading this one.

I'm calling this one "Fun at the Hair Salon."

All characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction.

Enjoy!

******

My summer of love continued through the hot months of May, June, July, and August.

The foothills of the Sierra Nevada can be quite warm in the summer months and this year it was exceptionally toasty.

Terri became my new hair stylist, taking the place of my departed first girlfriend and semi-live in lover, Riley.

Once Riley and I called it quits, I thought about who else in the salon I wanted to have cut my hair, and potentially do more things with so I went back to the salon and got reacquainted with Terri, who I had met in passing a few times. We hit it off then and during my first haircut, post Riley, she asked me about a massage. As in giving her one.

I suppose she'd heard from Riley about the great massages I gave, and Terri wanted one. I didn't think about it at the time, but I did later, and I wondered what all Riley had shared with her salon team mates and with which ones she had shared.

I wasn't suspicious and I did not have my radar on, but I had noticed on my previous visits to the salon that Terri liked to display her figure, highlighting her large breasts, great ass, knockout legs, and her pretty face. Being in the hair business, where appearances are everything when you are trying to sell your services, I understood why Terri dressed that way.

Hey, I'm a guy, I like to look. I'll be looking when I am ninety. Provided my eyes hold out. Riley didn't mind my wandering eyes; she told me when we were fooling around in bed naked that Terri liked to tease guys, knowing they would never be able to have her.

Just thinking about being naked with Terri made me harder, despite the wonderful time I was having fucking Rylee.

Little did Rylie know what the future held for me.

I got the whole story from Terri: she was separated from her husband, headed to a divorce. Two school age kids and her parents lived nearby providing support. Despite the difficulties of life, Terri had a beautiful smile and a very pleasant, upbeat personality.

Terri was in her early forties, short, 5'4" tall, and a real looker. Her shoulder length blonde hair, almost white but not quite, accented her gorgeous face and her big blue eyes. As for her figure, she had an ample, all-natural chest, a flat tummy, slender butt and thighs and thin ankles.

If you want to get a visual of this beautiful lady, let me suggest you visit Teryl Rothery on the internet.

Most guys have been there, you sit in the chair while the stylist does an assessment of how things look. Most of them are doing their job with a little flair, meaning, teasing their client.

In Terri's case, she was in a short summer dress with a scoop neck, highlighting the tops of her tanned tits. In the past she would cover her front with an apron, to keep the hair off her nice clothes, and to hide those magnificent breasts, but not this time. Not for me.

She made a bigger than normal production out of checking my hair, putting on quite a show as she stood in front of me, my eyes glued to her chest as she bent down and pulled on the sides to see if they matched up in length. Terri bent over far enough for me to see that she wasn't wearing a bra, or if she was, there wasn't much to it.

My cock stirred as her mounds slowly moved as she teased me.

When she stood up straight, she had a nice smile for me. My eyes lifted slowly from her pokies and large chest, and I finally found her eyes.

We stared at each other like star-crossed lovers, holding our gaze a bit longer than normal.

We connected. It was almost spooky. I passed on the urge to kiss her and then take her right there, in front of everyone.

I didn't think anyone else in the salon noticed the thunderbolt moment, everyone was too absorbed to notice our intimate connection.

Terri moved around behind me, both of us starring in the mirror, and she ran her hands through my hair, dry massaging my scalp with her manicured nails. The sensation was like a bolt of electricity straight to my cock! Thank God she had put on my cape before I all this started because the black hanging cloth hid my erection.

Ever been the only guy in a ladies' hair salon? Every female in the place is checking you out like a piece of meat. And where their eyes end up quickly is on your crotch.

With this hard on, I hoped I didn't need to move out of my chair anytime soon. If I did, I prayed the cape would do a job it wasn't created to do.

Still behind me, Terri situated herself so that her tits were up against the back of my head. She reached down to gently massage my throat, my chin and lower face all the while slowing moving her big titties around. Through her thin dress I could feel her hard nipples massaging the back of my skull.

Our eyes were glued to one another in the mirror, and she mouthed to me "Do you like this?" to which I smiled and nodded.

Then she bent over and whispered into my right ear "I've had my eye on you Rick. I want you to scratch my itch and I'll scratch yours. When we're done go wait in your car and I'll text you when you can come up. For some fun."

My boner got bigger. The rest of my haircut was a daze as my brain ran through the possibilities of being naked with Terri. I do remember her massaging the conditioner into my head with her tits smashed into my face.

Thank God for the cape, hiding my tremendous, now diamond cutter erection.

*******

You're wondering how I could fit Terri into my schedule when my cock was calendared with Leeann (LA) my neighbor, and my realtor, Laura.

The only time of opportunity was later Thursday afternoons, or even a bit later, going into the evening. Now, in case you are wondering if my hair needed a trimming weekly and the answer is no. At least not the hair on my head.

*******

Our first fuck fest later was framed by the text Terri sent me while I was sitting in my car waiting for the salon to empty out. She wrote I'm not into rough stuff, but I want you to direct me, take control, to maximize your pleasure tonight and every night. Every hole I have is for you. I need to be home by 10pm.

*******

The salon had added massage as a new service, so there was a separate room with a full massage table set up. To Terri's knowledge, no one had used the room, so she wanted to christen it with some serious massage and of course, some serious fucking.

There would was no question this was going to be a fully nude massage.

Terri greeted me at the door of the salon wearing only a black cape. She pulled me in, looked to see if anyone had seen me come in, locked the door, turned out the lights and then turned to me, pulling me in for a nice soft kiss.

Our tongues met for the first time, and I felt her untethered breasts under the thin cover, her hard nips crushed into my chest.

As her hands held my head, and our tongues met, I ground my erection into her middle section, and my hands reached behind her, untying her cape so I could run my hands over bare back and butt.

Teri groaned into my mouth as my hands worked their way quickly to her ass cheeks, rubbing them, separating them with my hands, pulling on them and then, as Terri pushed into my cock, my right hand found its way into her crack in search of her rosebud.

I soon found the object of my desire and as our kiss deepened, I pushed the tip of my middle finger into her tight hole, just enough so she knew it was there.

Terri pulled away from our kiss, leaving us nose to nose, and she whispered to me "I like it in the ass." Then we both laughed and kissed again.

******

My stylist did get that massage, and I did go around the world with her that night.

She missed her self-imposed deadline of getting home by ten; we left the salon after midnight; my balls finally empty of my seed and her holes filled with it. I also managed to cum on her several times, on her back, on her tits and I gave her a big facial for good measure.

Just so you know, I did give her a warm sponge bath to clean my sauce from her naked body, and I got into her folds and curves for good measure.

She wanted to put some make-up on so when she walked in the front door of her home she didn't look like a total slut, so as she stood in front of the mirror applying her mascara, eye shadow and lipstick I poked her from behind, slowly, and deliberately, bringing her to a small, final orgasm for the evening.

Terri finished me off in her mouth, swallowing what little I had left to give, then stood up and put on some lip gloss.

We kissed in the parking lot, and she thanked me for being a man, one who knew not only how to please a woman but who wasn't afraid to take charge in the bedroom.

She texted me the next day to thank me again and said she was already looking forward to our next session. Terri said that her pussy hurt too, but that it was an incredibly good hurt. And her ass was sore, but she loved it when I came in her butt. And, oh, she liked girls too.

Something for me to think about.

*******

Terri and I never went out on a date. We never went to the movies, dinner, a play, a walk in the park, to an art gallery. It was simply about sex and being free with one another. Not that my other lovers weren't, they were all wild units when naked, but Terri just wanted the sex with a nice guy who wasn't going to ask her to marry him, get involved with her kids, meet her parents or friends.

So, our sessions turned into a regular thing, and once I got inside the salon and the doors were locked behind me, I'd undress her, kiss by kiss, and give her a sponge bath, taking extra care and time on her armpits, her breasts, her pussy, her ass, and her feet.

Her chest was more than ample: the big, firm, and formidable breasts of the mother of two children. As for her nipples, they were perfection personified. Areoles that were overly large, capped by long, thick, and tasty pink nipples just ready to be suckled, teased, pulled, and teethed on.

She had a tight body, no blemishes, and no tattoos, although several of her salon colleagues were adorned with them.

The only thing Terri had pierced were her ears and she always took off her earrings when we were together. She loved it when I nibbled on her earlobes.

I liked the way she kept her bush, it was full, but trimmed. Her pussy was honey blonde in color and when aroused, her lower lips became visible quickly. Which served as my green light to lick, finger bang, or fuck her.

I'd pour her a glass of chilled white wine and let her prance around the salon naked while I readied the massage table. I spared no expense, lighting candles and incense, finding a slow jazz station to listen to, and dimming the lights to put her further in the mood.

(By the time I arrived on Thursday afternoons, she was damp and randy).

Still dressed myself, but with a large, dangerous erection, I got Terri naked on the table and rubbed out all her kinks and knots. She purred as my hands explored her naked body and her unique erogenous zones, some which were new to me. I never knew that the tender touch of back of the knee or gentle strokes woman's soft throat would turn a woman on!

She loved it as my hands rubbed her ass cheeks and squealed as I let the warm oil drip right between her tight cheeks. The first time I did this Terri shared with me how much she liked anal sex. And how much she had missed it. (I didn't let the comment go unnoticed).

By the time I got her on her back, laying tits up, she was wiped out from the multiple orgasms I had given her with my fingers, lips, and tongue. She really got off me eating her pussy from behind with my nose in her rosebud, my tongue lapping at her lower lips.

At this point I'd take a break and join her naked on the table and we'd make out like teenagers. She loved the taste of her pussy as we kissed.

My hands would rove, hers would wander, and she'd end up climbing up and impaling herself on my long, hard, thick dick. Terri groaned as my manhood spread her lips and found its way deep into her core.

Her clit was big, one of the biggest I'd ever seen. Terri was proud of it and with her permission, I took pictures of it.

When we fucked, I refused to allow her to touch herself and I even though I told her that, there were times when I had to hold her hands, so she'd let nature take its course. Meaning, let me be the one to bring her to climax.

She loved my tongue and lips on her fat pussy. She was so grateful, and she tasted so sweet I ate her for hours, bringing her to one climax after another. I sucked on that big clit, and it lifted her ass off the table! When my mouth got tired my fingers played with her g-spot and her pussy ran like the American River in March.

When my well lubed cock pushed into her tight rosebud, Terri held her cheeks open for me, groaning in pleasure as I drove into her tightest hole.

She loved it when I pushed all the way in, my balls up against her pussy.

I would come three or four times each session and I lost count of how many times she'd shiver and squirt. Terri would sometimes start to quiver and shake, and I'd have to hold her until she calmed down from her orgasm high.

Terri shared with me before we fucked for the first time that she'd had her tubes tied. Two kids were enough for her and as for condoms, she hated them, which was fine with me. Spurting into her pussy, mouth and ass was truly a gift I was lucky to have,

I must admit that the first time I was with Terri I was afraid I'd go off too soon, she was so hot and being in a new pussy, it is common not to last very long, but I was able to control myself as she came repeatedly as I pounded her in a wide variety of positions. A massage table is a good utility to base sex on.

I always looked forward to Thursday afternoons at the salon. So did Terri.

*******

The salon owner never said anything to me, but Terri shared with me that she was told "Make sure you don't leave any evidence around" which meant I must have dripped on something during one of our fuck fests.

Terri said that she smiled, nodded, and replied that she'd make sure to clean up better. At that the salon owner said to her "When you get tired of him, send him my way."

*******

Just so you know, it wasn't all a one-way thing. I did massage Terri, weekly, and she cut my hair. My hair was trimmed every three weeks and my short hairs got attention every other week. She also did my nails.

I found out that she not only did hair and nails, but make-up too. Terri said she wasn't an expert at it, but she'd done some weddings and when I heard that, I asked her if she had done any photoshoots. "What did you have in mind?" was all she asked with a nice smile on her face.

That got my brain going which I will cover in my next story.

******

Rick Valencia will be back soon with more stories of his summer of love.