Pt. 21 - A Lesbian Love Connection

Story Info
Two ladies and I enjoy a photo shoot in the mountains.
3.7k words
4.58
5.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 21 of my continuing story and I recommend you read the prior stories in order before reading this one.

I'm calling this one "A Lesbian Love Connection."

All characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction.

Enjoy!

******

If you go back and read Story #17 (which is Story #18 based on the date of publication) titled "My First Married Woman," you'll read about a woman who knocked on my office door one day and inquired about boudoir shots. He name was Pam.

She came back the next day for an official, on the books, appointment. Pam and I hit it off, she was my age, worked for a company in the building I owned. As I explained to her, I had never done boudoir photos, but I had done risqué shots of females, for their Instagram profiles.

I asked her if she wanted to see those shots and warned Pam, they were explicit. I didn't know her and did not wish to offend her, so I laid it all out for her to decide.

She smiled and declared, "I'm open to seeing anything you've taken photos of" which was nice to hear.

We went upstairs to the office, and I logged her onto the desktop with a large monitor. I explained that there were thousands of photos, in folders, by name. I also shared that I had tagged the photos so if she wanted to see bathing suit shots, she just needed to type "bikini" into the search bar and all those photos would open on the screen.

Pam was no dummy with the computer and said to me with a smile, "I've got this. Thanks."

I left her upstairs with a glass of wine and went downstairs to finish a project for a client.

*******

Ten minutes later I looked up to see Pam standing in my office doorway.

Her face flushed, her nipples visibly poking out of her summer dress and her wine glass was empty.

I figured that she either hated the photos she'd been looking at or loved them. Based on her body language, she loved what she saw.

"Hi. Got a minute?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"Rick, I like some of the photos you've taken, and I wonder if I can save them to a drive because I want you to take those same pictures with me in them."

"Yes, I can do that. And I can have you print some too if that helps."

"That would be great. And can I get another glass of wine?"

*******

Pam was a nice girl from a nice family. Her uncle was a client of mine and there was no way I was going to disturb that business relationship.

But she was a horny minx too. I could tell. That I could deal with.

Drinking margaritas and sharing fajitas that night we learned about one another. She was, no surprise to me, both a strong tennis player and a golfer with a low handicap.

Over the course of the next couple of weeks I had three photo sessions with her, each one a bit more risqué than the last, but unlike the other ladies I'd shot photos of, Pam was very reluctant to get naked.

Despite asking her about who the shots were for, she never did answer me. Most ladies that want nude photos for a lover, after a glass of wine or two, bare it all for me to capture it.

I liked Pam, and we enjoyed our time together, and despite my efforts, diplomatically and politely to move things along in a sexual way, I didn't get far at all. A nice hug and a kiss on the cheek was the best I could get.

I did broach the idea of taking Pam to my mountain place for an overnight for naked in nature shots. I had a theme in mind, and it involved body paint and I needed someone with makeup experience to pull it off.

During my next weekly Thursday night special with my stylist Terri, I mentioned it to her, and she invited herself along to do Pam's makeup (not that Pam needed much, she was truly a natural beauty) but more importantly, Terri had done several body paint sessions.

I arranged a meeting at my studio so we could all meet, get comfortable with one another and go over the outline of a plan that I had.

The ladies hit it off, connecting deeper than I noticed. Pam and I would go up on Thursday afternoon, do some shots in the evening; Terri would come up on Friday morning and we'd spend the day doing the body paint shots, and then wrap things up on Saturday morning when we would depart for home.

I figured if I couldn't get Pam into bed at least I would be able to have some extended fun with Terri. There were more interesting places to have sex than just on a massage table or in salon chair.

*******

At about the same time, I was working with Ari, who I introduced to you in Story #17, "A Korean MILF Spends the Night." I did a lot of coaching and gave her a lot of business advice for her dry-cleaning business and things really turned around for her.

I knew she wanted out of the business, so I started buying her company from her, making monthly payments over time.

In addition, I was able to renegotiate her property lease, creating cash and profits, and we opened a second location. I owned it; Ari ran it.

A friend of Ari's from their hometown in Korea moved to California following the death of her husband in an auto accident. Nari had worked on one of the US military bases near Seoul in the PX for years, was fluent in English and she had a great attitude towards helping customers. She was the new store manager, reporting to Ari.

Ari had long sought another weekend with me since that first one in the Spring when I had relieved her of her anal virginity, had shaved her pussy bare and came in her pussy, mouth, and ass more times than I could remember. All in less than 24 hours!

I did tell her that when we went to the mountains, I wanted her to have a full bush because I had a certain look, I wanted from her. Ari shared with me that Nari was also full bush. I wasn't sure how that conversation started but I appreciated Ari taking the lead.

Given my busy schedule and the role that Laura the realtor and Leeann my neighbor had in filling my calendar, there were only a few times when I could sneak (or fit, you choose) something like this in.

My plan was to spend a long weekend at my mountain place; first with Pam and Terri and then back up again with Ari and Nari.

I ended up meeting Ari and Nari for drinks four days before the planned getaway to my mountain place.

Arriving early to the restaurant, I picked a quiet secluded corner to have our meeting. When they arrived, I got hugs and kisses from both ladies, even though this was the first time I had meet Nari.

The two of them dressed for the summer sun and heat, showing a fair amount of skin and I was impressed with their figures. They were both tan, sharing cleavage and nice slender legs.

Our drink orders taken, I handed out the itinerary and we went through it line by line.

Given the adult nature of the conversation, we had to stop talking when the server visited us.

Ari could have cared less what was on the agenda or the sheet; she knew she'd be having an exciting time, getting her fill of my cock.

Nari, on the other hand, had lots of questions. I answered each of them honestly and with full disclosure, adding, that if at any time she wanted to go back to her place, I would take her home personally and without delay.

When we left, there were more hugs and kisses and I felt good about what I had planned for the weekend.

*******

Thursday afternoon Pam and I drove up to my place in the mountains. She commented that I needed to give the place a name and put a sign up. I laughed and told her that I would think about it, and if she had any suggestions, to please let me know.

We took in her things into my double wide, and I showed Pam where she would be sleeping (the bedroom) and shared that I'd be sleeping on the sofa, as it made into a bed.

We'd already agreed to spend the afternoon taking bathing suit and what I called partial nudity shots around my pool and hot tub.

Pam was a natural model and she had brought five suits that she wanted photos in. And, in addition to the full suits (tops and bottoms) she was extremely interested in me taking pictures of partially dressed in the suits (topless, bottomless and such).

She was a more than a little shy on being bottomless for me and Pam only allowed me (and only showed me) her bare butt and none of her pussy. Although I could tell it was furry which was what I needed for our nature shots the following day with Terri.

After taking a ton of pictures of her in and around the pool and in the hot tub, I went inside the trailer to upload to the desktop so Pam could see the results of our work.

While I was busy doing that, she used the outdoor shower and got the chlorine off and washed her hair. I had promised not to peek when she was out there, and I kept my word.

We enjoyed a quick dinner and she sat down to go through the pictures, enjoying a glass of wine. Dusk is a long-drawn-out affair in the mountains, but I wanted her to see something incredibly special.

We took my golf cart and headed down the creek, a good half mile away. Making sure we were downwind, we hiked the last few hundred yards in the dimming light, arriving quietly and undetected at my hunting blind.

Pam was curious and I whispered to her "Just sit here silently and you'll see what's so special."

In a few minutes, a large stag moved cautiously out of the woods, leading a small herd towards the running water of the creek. Quietly and deliberately, the rest moved to the water, still vigilant and on high alert.

Pam was sitting next to me, and I know she wanted to speak but I simply put my finger on her lips indicating not to say anything.

We sat there for about 10 minutes while the deer drank their fill. It was like watching a National Geographic magazine photo spread come to life.

Finished watering, the deer family quickly moved back into the dark forest, as if they had never been at the creek.

******

Pam thought that if I got her out into the woods, I'd take advantage of her.

Nothing was further from the truth. I was a perfect gentleman; the only time I touched her was when I put my fingers to her lips to signal, she shouldn't talk and spook the deer.

Pam said goodnight, kissed me on the cheek and closed the bedroom door, and I made up the sofa bed and fell asleep quickly.

I woke up with a hard on, and not because I needed to pee. I hadn't had sex in a few days, and I was getting backed up.

*******

Terri's arrival changed the dynamic.

She greeted me with a deep kiss, telling me how much she missed me the night before (when we had our fuck fests in her salon) and that she'd make it up to me, she promised.

I gave her the quick tour of the trailer and stepping outside where the pool and spa were, Terri spotted the shower. "Let's go!" she said, and taking me by the hand, quickly undressed me and then she took off what little she had on, and we met under the running water.

She soaped me up, not missing an inch of skin, and greeted by a large hard dick in need of attention. Smiling, she knelt and proceeded to suck my cock.

In my last story, I failed to explain just what kind of cocksucker Terri was.

While very lady I had been with gave head, what Terri did was nothing short of Olympic Gold Medal quality.

It wasn't just the sucking and swallowing, she savored my cock like a woman who hadn't had one to play with for years.

In no time flat she was deepthroating me, aware of the fact that we hadn't been together the evening before and that I was backed up and in need of relief.

I tried to hold back, I tried every mental trick I knew, but she was relentless in her licking, kissing, sucking, and stroking of my hard on, and oh, she was one of the few who spent considerable time and loving attention on my boys, making sure they were receiving plenty of attention too.

Trying to stop the inevitable, I gave up and exploded with a roar into her throat as she swallowed each shot until I finally finished.

With a smile, Terri stood up, shared with me the little jizz she had in her mouth, swallowed with a gulp and we kissed. I tasted a little of myself but so what, it was my semen.

After a quick cup of strong black coffee, Terri took charge of the body paint project, asking me if I thought it was best to put the paint on here at the trailer or to head toward the shoot location.

We quickly agreed to load up the golf cart with the materials we'd need, my camera gear and head out.

The place I'd selected was near the creek but also was beside the pine forest and a clearing filled with dry grass about two feet tall.

I'd printed out a couple of photos of what I wanted my models to look like and Terri got to work on Pam.

I was busy getting my stuff together and I only looked up a few times to see how things were progressing. It looked interesting to me.

Terri had put her own hair up in a top knot bun style, then did the same for Pam. Then, Terri slowly and sensuously undressed Pam. No kissing, no outward fondling. Just a beautiful MILF undressing a gorgeous young lady.

As soon as Pam was naked, Terri asked Pam to undress her. With a grin, and a laugh, Pam soon had her hands all over Terri until both were naked, nipples hard in the cool morning mountain air.

Glancing up, I got a nice glimpse of two hot females naked in nature, each with a full furry bush, the way God had intended.

They were smiling and laughing, hugged each other and in no time, Terri started getting ready to paint Pam.

The color I had selected for the first round was a light brown that I could later add a dark green to for the second round.

In the afternoon, round two was going to get the ladies covered with camouflage look.

I walked over to a fully nude Pam and told Terri, "I want her breasts, belly and pussy uncovered. The bare skin will drive eyeballs to her beautiful body." Then, using a tube of cheap lipstick, I drew on Pam the are to remain uncovered and I did the same on Terri.

Terri used a combination of a brush, a sponge, and her hands to get the paint quickly on Pam. I did a quality check on Pam to make sure that the paint was even, and all her skin covered.

Once I have my blessing, it was Pam's turn to paint Terri which meant that Pam was going to get her hands all over Terri's body. As I expected, Pam did an okay job for her first try, but there was additional paint needed here and there, and Pam took extra care to finish the job quickly.

Fortunately, the paint dried quickly in the mountain air, and they made up their warrior faces in no time.

What neither lady knew was that I videoed that entire painting session from a couple of different angles for my own personal viewing. Thank God I was wearing loose shorts because I had a large throbbing erection in need of relief.

******

If you've never been naked outdoors, whether you are at the beach or in the woods, it's primal.

Little wonder the internet is ripe with pictures and videos of people who are having sex at the beach, or in public places.

I doubt if Terri or Pam had ever been nude in nature before. I had, several times as I took pictures of my models, but that was always one on one, not like the situation I was in that day.

Where there is smoke, there's fire and friends, things were smoldering.

In those first couple of hours, I took hundreds of shots of Pam and Terri, some singles and even more of them together, stalking through the forest like aboriginals.

I avoided the attraction of the creek that was nearby because it would require us to stop, repaint and wait for it to dry if either lady got wet.

It was a very erotic experience as the photographer, and I had to do deep breathing exercises to get my racing heart to calm down. As my lover, Terri knew how heated I was getting and every now and then she'd look at my crotch and then shoot me a glance that lovers do when they sense arousal.

Terri and I never pulled any punches with one another. What we had was mutual trust and respect. We never talked politics, sports, religion, or the weather. We talked about pleasing one another.

She didn't pull any punches either, when she saw my hard cock, she took it on herself to pleasure me, no questions asked, and I was free to take her how I wanted.

As the morning ended and the first round was wrapping up, Terri, being older, and who had taken control of the front of the camera stuff since arriving, got assertive with Pam.

It may have been her hormones taking over, but she turned Pam around and kissed her, their bare breasts and hard nipples rubbing against each other for the first time.

After a long kiss, Terri reached down between Pam's legs and announced to no one in particular "You're soaked" which despite the makeup, turned Pam into a red blushing bride.

"I'll take care of that" said Terri, quickly squatting in front of Pam, pushed her thighs apart and going to town on her sopping pussy through the natural brush.

In seconds Pam's knees were buckling at the unexpected but welcome attention on her hairy cunt.

She cried out "Oh my God, I'm coming... don't stop... please eat me... "and with a scream, came, holding on to Terri to avoid falling over headfirst.

Pam shook for more than half a minute, finally being able to stand up, although she leaned on Terri for support.

Terri got up off her knees, kissed Pam, deeply, sharing bodily fluids, and took Pam by the hand, turned to me, smiled, and said, "It's time for a coffee break."

******

The coffee break went on for an hour as Terri continued her assault on Pam's full furry bush, with Pam on her back and Terri's head strategically located between Pam's thighs and my cock in Terri's pussy, taking her from above and behind.

Terri loved doggy style, and I did not disappoint her, mounting her in a single stroke, balls deep, bringing her quickly to multiple orgasms as she feasted on Pam before I decided the occasion was worthy of a good ass fucking.

Using spit as lube, plus the juices from her heavenly tight and wet pussy, I split Terri's cheeks and drove deep into her bowels, while her right hand found her clit to rub all the while her lips and tongue were busy satisfying the insatiable Pam.

Eventually, we all collapsed into a groaning stack of painted bodies, body fluids and smiles of sexual satisfaction.

All this required some touchup paint and then a second coat of the darker green for that military look.

The afternoon went well, but Terri added something to the native lady look: a strap on, which allowed me to take a ton of hot photos of Terri and Pam taking turns doing each other in the forest.

It looked to me that Pam was far more experienced at poking than Terri was.

******

Back at the trailer, after filling their glasses with a nice Chardonnay, I filmed the two ladies getting the body paint off one another while the camera clicked away.

While they were still wet and, in the mood, I had them shave each other bare.

I spend the rest of the day and Saturday morning doing nude shots of the two, alone and together, in and around my pool and hot tub.

I never got my dick into Pam, never even got a hand job, but I didn't care.

Terri took turns with Pam and I that Friday night. Pam stayed in the bedroom, and I was out in the living room on the sofa bed. When Terri needed a hard cock, she found me ready and waiting.

I connected Terri and Pam, turned them both into Instagram stars and with my profit percentage, well, let's just say I would be taking time off on vacations in the months to come.

I'll finish the rest of the weekend in my next story.

******

Rick Valencia will be back soon with more stories of his summer of love.