Pt. 26 - I Find New Love in Tokyo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******

When I got onboard the plane for Tokyo, I was pleasantly surprised to see the next "pod" on the 787 already occupied by a Japanese lady.

I smiled at her; she smiled back at me.

She quickly stood and bowed, saying "Hello, Mister Valencia. I am incredibly pleased to make finally meet you. I am Rena Kitajima."

I took it all in.

Japanese, speaking perfect English. About five'6" in height; beautiful smile, nice brown eyes, not fat, not skinny; a woman with some meat on her frame. Dressed appropriately for first class. Her hair was recently done, and her manicured nails were classy. She wore a minimal amount of makeup and her lips looked very kissable.

We spent the entire flight talking, laughing, and getting to know one another. I was certainly smitten with Rena, and she made no secret that she was attracted to me too.

*******

When we arrived at the hotel there was a DHL envelope waiting for me.

The inner envelope was addressed to me with a note that said, "Open and read only when you are alone. Destroy the letter once you have read it."

I excused myself and headed to the men's room off the lobby and read this:

Dear Rick, I hope you had a great flight. By now you've hit it off with Rena and I am quite sure that you like each other.

I nominated you to Jack for this opportunity because of your recommendation from Janet and the work you have done for your clients. I hand selected Rena because she knows the company, we trust her, and we wanted to introduce her to you but also provide time for the two of you to work together and to spend a lot of time together without the aggravations or distractions of daily life.

Rena is a widow, her husband died two years ago in an auto accident. Since then, she has not dated but has prayed to meet a nice man that she can love, and build a life with, including children.

I've told Rena that on this trip she is to be your "business wife" and that means making sure you are successful and taken care of in every way. Don't be shocked that in all your travels on this trip, you'll be in suites with two bathrooms with just one bed.

Make the most of it!

Love,

Marie

*******

We enjoyed a nice, early dinner at a nearby Morton's and decided to make a short evening of it.

Rena headed to her bathroom for a bath and all that, I dropped my clothes and headed to the shower.

*******

While I had a lot on my mind, I turned the shower off and thought about the Grateful Dead singing "What a long, strange trip it's been ..."

I dried myself off, hung up the towel to dry and headed from the living room to the bedroom.

Since I always sleep in the nude, it never occurred to me to bring any pajamas along on the trip.

It was a little too late to do anything about that now, there was only one bed and Rena, and I would be sharing it.

She didn't seem to be a prude and I didn't think she would be offended by my nudity.

I wasn't planning to have sex with her, only sharing the bed.

Quietly opening the bedroom door, I noticed that my reading lamp was on, but the other side of the bedroom was dark.

I assumed that Rena was asleep, so I pulled back my covers, got into bed; and turned off the light.

The room was dark and despite a lot of interesting thoughts running through my brain, I knew I needed to sleep and get on Tokyo time as quickly as possible.

I'd just settled in and got comfortable when I heard Rena whisper to me "Rick, would you mind holding me please? Just until I fall asleep."

*******

That first night was a short one for Rena and me.

As she requested, I snuggled up to her, only to find that all she had was a cropped tee shirt that covered her shoulders and the tops of her arms.

My semi-soft cock instantly hardened as it found its way to her deep ass crack.

My left hand slipped under her head, my long arm allowing me easy and full access to her hefty left breast while my right hand initially landed on her bare belly, pulling her into my rapidly growing hardness. My fingers soon wandered up to her large right breast where I first weighed it in my palm before moving my fingers to her nipple.

My nostrils flared as I took in her flattering perfume, her sexy aroma stirred me to kiss her tender neck and with all this attention, Rena groaned in sexual overload.

I kicked the covers off, making my access easier.

She hadn't been with a man since her husband's passing. Rena was ripe and ready; even more than ready; her desires could no longer be buried in her work. Powerful forces had determined that it was time for her to move on with her life and I was chosen to be the one to gently but steadily, start her on a path that neither one of us knew exactly where we would end up.

Her breasts were more than a handful for me. These were the tits of a real woman, a pair that had not been touched in far too long.

It was all I could do not to maul them, to gnaw them, pull them with my sharp teeth.

My hands rubbed, squeezed, and teased, playing with her magnificent orbs and the pleasure points capping them.

Rena thrust her breasts out, savoring my touch and wanting more.

Pushing against my hardness, slowly at first and then faster as her need grew, I knew Rena wanted me to mount her, to take her, to plunge my big dick into her steaming wet pussy.

My hands still manipulating her tits, I pushed her legs apart with my feet, leaving her spread and exposed.

She knew full well that her pussy was next on my list; first with my fingers; then by my tongue and lips, and finally, to take her tight pussy with my red throbbing cock, fucking her senseless.

And then, without warning, Rena came.

*******

Her body stiffened; she screamed, she gushed. Her body shook, she squirted again, her hips wildly thrusting the air in search of a cock.

My right hand quickly left her right tit and found its way south across her flat belly to her hairless pussy, where I cupped it until her breathing returned to normal.

Even in the dark room, I could sense Rena's burning red face of shame and embarrassment.

Then, she started to cry, and I just held her as she sobbed.

Once her tears went away, she and I snuggled until falling asleep, holding each other.

Sleeping nude next to Rena, I woke up every hour or so with a raging hard on that needed some assistance. Rena was happy to put her pussy to beneficial use for my pleasure, although I made sure she came too.

Rena shared with me later that she was happy to sleep in the wet spot. She teased me about how much I came, and I told her I was simply marking her as mine and practicing making babies.

*******

Rick Valencia will be back soon with more stories of his trips and lady friends.

12