Pt. 3: A Black Girl Gets Punished

Story Info
Mistress adds a black law student to her harem.
1.5k words
3.84
7.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline awoke late in the morning to find Kristi, her fellow slave and fierce competitor, missing from the table beside her. Mistress sat robed in a chair nearby overseeing Madeline's naked slumber.

"Where is Slave 1?" Madeline asked politely. Her hands naturally traced down to her hips, which she cruelly reminded her she was locked in a chastity and anal vibrator combo. She needed no reminder that her tits and ass had been surgically reduced.

"Slave 1, during her observation period, was found to have an infection. The doctor performed emergency amputations of her breasts and butt, but she's still sick. So, I sent her home, and called on Slave 3 to take her place."

Madeline pouted over the fate of her boobs and butt. She grimaced at the idea of more competition with another slave.

"Don't look so sour. Here, I'll unlock you and put some clothes on you. I want you looking normal to boil the frog that is Slave 3 slowly."

Mistress finally took off Madeline's belt and popped the plug out. She couldn't help but fondle Madeline's completely flat chest, more turned on by the absence of breasts than the little ones Madeline sported to begin with. Then, not willing to provide Madeline freedom, she slapped a tight collar on her and yanked her by a leash.

"Come come! I found some clothes in a dumpster, I think you'll like them."

Madeline tried to walk, but Mistress said, "Walking? No, bitch, you get on your hands and knees. Don't make me pinch your sensitive little nipples."

Madeline crawled up the cold steps, Mistress practically shaking her as they ascended. True to her word, Mistress laid out dirty leggings and a pink, transparent blouse. Madeline knew better than to ask for a wash, socks, panties, or a bra (which she no longer needed). She put on the clothes and Mistress detached the leash, but not the collar. Perhaps sick of Madeline's bald look, Mistress put a wig of a bob haircut on Madeline's head.

Outside, Stevie arrived, having taken the bus to this part of town. She was black, a student at the local law school, and had a frizzy mass of hair on top her head. She had C cup breasts and a big ass, and was of average height and weight. Stevie was wearing a white buttoned shirt, blue jeans, and wedge sandals that showed off her carefully pedicured, white toenails. She did not have any bags with her.

"Hello, is this Miss S.D.?" Stevie asked politely.

"Yes. You must be Stevie. I'd tell you to come right in, but my gate is broken. Could you climb over it?"

"Um... no problem!" Stevie tried her footing on the bottom metal bar, but her sandals slipped too easily. She took both off and tossed them through to the other side. Her body was not nimble or strong, but she was able to hoist herself up to the top. Then, standing precariously above the spikes, her sweaty feet lost their grip and she fell directly onto a spike. It punctured right through her jeans and panties and entered her asshole.

Mistress watched with a cruel smile. She loved lubricating the top bar.

Stevie screamed, and kicked with her feet trying to regain traction. Eventually she grabbed what metal she could and pushed to her strength's limit. She kicked off with her feet and smacked the ground with her tits first. She grabbed them, feeling no scrapes, then hazarded a few fingers back to her butthole. Miraculously, it wasn't bleeding.

Dazed by her pain, Stevie went up to the mansion and knocked barefoot, leaving her shoes behind. Mistress yelled her in.

"Hi, nice to meet you in person, finally. It's Stevie Coleman."

"Well, Stevie, I'd like you to call me Mistress. What happened to you? A lot of your shirt buttons are missing, and your clothes look a little dirty."

"I got a little beat up getting in here. I hit the ground with my chest, and my pants--and such--got torn up."

"Not to worry, Stevie. I can get you some new pants and such. In fact, why don't you take a shower, and in the meantime, I'll scrounge you up some new clothes to wear. My helper girl will show you the way."

"Then, will we...?"

"That's what you came here for. Helper girl, point Stevie towards the upstairs bathroom!"

Madeline entered and led Stevie upstairs. Along the way, Madeline said, "I really think you should leave here while you still can."

"What? Why is that?"

"Mistress is a dangerous woman. She has done very bad things to me."

"Oh, I bet you're one of her subs, too. Well, don't worry. I'm not here to take your place. I only agreed to a few days."

"Mistress can take a lot from you in a few days."

Stevie slammed the bathroom door on Madeline, dropped her jeans, panties, shirt, and bra to the floor, then entered the shower, leaving the shower door wide open. While she her eyes were closed, Mistress crept into the room with a new toy. Before Stevie could react, Mistress planted a red hot branding iron on Stevie's butt.

She shrieked, and swatted at the thing, but it was too hot for her hands to handle. Water from the shower turned to steam on the iron. Stevie was crying when Mistress finally pulled the iron back.

"What the hell? I agreed to have kinky sex with you, not get branded like cattle!"

"Sorry, slave, but now you do what I say." Mistress picked up Stevie's clothes and put them in the sink, then hit them with the iron. They burst into flames immediately.

"Hey! That's my good shirt!" Stevie protested, ashamedly trying to cover her boobs and pussy with her arms.

"You're not going to need it anymore. Come with me into the basement."

"No!"

"What did you just tell me, slave?" Mistress hissed, bringing the iron back to threaten Stevie with. "You do what I say now!"

Stevie said, with an inner strength, "You can hurt me. You already have. But eventually, I will escape you."

"You won't, for one good reason. Your law school is a Christian school, right?"

"Yes?"

"And you live in the dorms there, where they have communal bathrooms, open air showers?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you know it is an offense worthy of academic expulsion to be gay at your school?"

Stevie looked down, defeated. "Yes."

"And, Stevie, did you know that you have been branded as 'Mommy's Sex Slave'?"

Stevie inspected her branding. It was impossible to mistake.

"So, here's the deal, Stevie. You leave here and get your whole plans for the future ruined. You get outed as a lesbian to your family, who will disown you. You will never achieve financial or academic success. Or, you go my way. You live with me and do what I say, and none of that ever happens. My lawyer will do your schoolwork over correspondence. When you're done serving me, your degree will be waiting for you."

Stevie started crying, her tears joining the shower stream. Impatient, Mistress brought the iron near Stevie's sensitive breasts.

"I'll do it!" Stevie pleaded.

"Good," Mistress purred, "Let's get you to the basement."

Stevie, wet and naked, followed Mistress to the basement. They came upon Madeline lounging on a velvet sofa.

"Give each other oral sex. You have four minutes each," Mistress ordered, sitting in red latex on a stool next to a camera. Madeline, more versed in Mistress's orders and obeying them, sprang to action and ferociously pleasured Stevie's shaved pussy, managing to give her an orgasm before time was called. Stevie, more sexually experienced but methodical, couldn't get Madeline over the edge in time. Madeline was very frustrated.

Next, Mistress marched Stevie into position and chained her by her hands and feet to the ceiling and floor. Her movement was greatly restricted. Then, Mistress handed Madeline a whip.

"Here's the deal, slave," Mistress said to Madeline, "You can take you clothes off right now and I can whip you till you piss yourself. Or, you can whip this preppy Negress until she's begging for the branding iron. Which will it be?"

Madeline, with no hesitation, said, "I will whip her."

"Good. Oh, and just before she gets started," Mistress said with a smile, "Stevie, did it never occur to you to do correspondence school yourself? Wow, and I thought you were smart. Now, with the footage of you two tonguing each other, I can send that to the school whenever I want and ruin your life. And you just have to obey me."

Tears welled up in Stevie's eyes. She had let herself get blackmailed out of her own freedom, and was completely at the mercy of a cruel Mistress.

Then, the whipping began. Madeline had not yet had the chance to take out her frustration, humiliation, and rage on others until she had the whip. Madeline whipped harder than even Mistress would have, leaving Stevie a scarred, begging, crying mess. Madeline took special delight in punishing the boobs, a body part she no longer had. It wasn't fair. Too bad for Stevie that the outlet of this unfairness was innocent, fat assed little her.