Pt 4: My First Hotel Fuck

Story Info
I'm married but I met a guy at the hotel to fuck me.
1.2k words
3.99
14.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheFunMilf
TheFunMilf
178 Followers

I know I say this every time and I really hope it continues but this might just be the best fuck of my life!

I hope after every time I fuck someone new I get to say this! I remember after taking Darius' huge cock I was honestly sore for days! I used to think women would exaggerate not being able to walk. But I now know that it's true!

After this latest fuck session though I couldn't move! He used me like a fuckdoll. I was manipulated and moved into every position just for his pleasure.

Anyhow, to the story. This happened a couple of weeks after my first hotel fuck! I had been messaging my two boyfriends all the time. Well after sucking Adam in his truck the first time... then being fucked in his truck the second time... it's only right that we graduated to a hotel room.

Now I'm conscious that there isn't too many hotels around me so I booked a different one from my first hotel fuck. I don't know why that matters. Maybe because I'm still nervous that someone will recognise me.This time though, it was going to be a little bit different because this time... hubby wasn't coming! Wow I never would have thought this all would happen so quickly. Boy do I move fast! My first hotel fuck alone!

Hubby once again played chauffeur and dropped me off. A quick "have fun" and kiss goodbye from hubby and I headed up to the room. I snapped a few pics for hubby just to tease him while also satisfying his curiosity and thought you know what, I'm feeling quite naughty. So I slipped a buttplug in as well! I thought it would be a nice surprise for Adam!

Adam arrived 30 or so minutes later. One thing you should know about Adam is that he is very very handsy! I went down to meet him in the lobby and as soon as he saw me he grabbed me around the waist and kissed me right in full view of everyone in the reception.

I was a little embarrassed but went with it! We headed straight back up to the room.

Surprisingly hubby had booked us a very nice room. The best part... It had a balcony!

And that's where we headed. He sat down and literally told me to get straight to it! I didn't think anyone could see us but I could definitely hear people either beside, below or above us talking on their balcony.

To skip to the fun bit... I went straight for his cock! I love the feeling of taking another cock (well not hubby's cock) out for the first time. I mean I honestly feel like I'm opening a little present for myself. Although, the two cocks I have had are far from little.

I continued sucking him for a while and I remember at one stage our neighbours came out onto their balcony and I had to hide to make sure they couldn't see! Once they headed back inside I laughed it off and went straight back to sucking him!

At one point I stood up... leaned over the balcony and let him finger me while he checked out my butt plug which was a nice surprise for him. I think he was starting to get the gist that I can be very very fun.

After ten or so minutes we headed back inside, where we undressed each other and made out for a bit! Then the bit I was really waiting for... I won't lie.

Remember Adam is the first and only person to ever make me cum from oral! And he got straight to work. Throwing me back on the bed and putting his head between my legs! Oh! Was I back in heaven or what! I promise if I could, I would just have him lick me out everyday for the rest of my life! It's that good!

I asked him later again, while we were in the shower cleaning up, how he got so good! I just needed to know his secret.

He was honest and said "I figured if I can make a girl cum before everything gets started... then afterwards I can have selfish sex and just do what I please."

And do what he wanted he did! After licking me to another orgasm... ahh it's amazing just reminiscing about it... I put a condom on him.. with my mouth... then he fucked me like I have never been fucked! He ragdolled me! There is no other way to describe it.

Don't worry... I have it all on video as well. He started out on top of me and manipulated my body whichever way he pleased! He actually used the word "thrash'' and that's what he was doing! He thrashed me! He choked me. He sucked my nipples! He literally did whatever he pleased! And I loved it!

Hubby has never taken me like that! Where he has just made me his fuckdoll!

After a while he turned me over and had me get on all fours. Here I was thinking he couldn't fuck me any harder! Well he did! And I honestly loved it! Being used by another man while hubby waits at home! Something I never thought I would say let alone do. It was amazing.

I don't know what was louder. My moans or the clapping from his balls hitting my ass. Although he did silence me by pushing my head down into the bed as he mounted me from behind.

He definitely didn't have the stamina of Darius, but I didn't care. I'm not sure I could take much longer anyway. He continued to use me as he pleased and without warning he finished in his condom.

He was right, you know. The moment he gave me my orgasm with his tongue, I didn't care what happened next. He could have been two pump Harry. He literally had me and I would have been pleased with whatever happened.

After finishing in his condom he slowly pulled out of me and said "oh shit."

I whirled around to ask what was wrong.

Apparently he fucked me that hard the condom had broke and he finished in me! Well my first solo date and I already had my bf finishing in my pussy! (I had to get the morning after pill the next day).

We finished up and had a shower together which was nice because we just have such an easy connection! No awkwardness at all! Just two friends showering together naked.

Hubby was super interested in how we chatted for 20 minutes while naked in the shower! I won't lie we got a bit handsy in there as well.. off camera though.

And then he left!

And what did I do... well I called hubby of course! I told him if he wanted me... he better get here quick.

Here's the real fun bit though! I had to go pick hubby up from the lobby too. And when he arrived he made out with me as well!

I think the receptionist knew exactly what was going on.

TheFunMilf
TheFunMilf
178 Followers