All Comments on 'Pt 4: My First Hotel Fuck'

by TheFunMilf

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No fun there, just a slut and a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This should be called the happy wife.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Frankly, there's something I don't understand about this type of situation.

Why stay with your husband?

I mean, you're clearly not compatible and he doesn't have the equipment, the virility, the stamina....in short, he's not a good lover.

You get your High with your other men every few weeks, and it's great for you for a few hours.

But what do you do between those dates?

Staying with your pathetic, needy husband.

Waiting to get back the sexual satisfaction he can't give you.

It's like a diet in which you deprive yourself every day, only to give in to the occasional cake.

So why deprive yourself? It's not a very appealing way to live.

Why not have a man with whom you're compatible full-time? So why stay with your husband?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nothing fun about that.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You have no idea how stupid and dumb you really are. You are obviously incapable of loving or caring for anyone. Your kids are really going to end up sick fucks just like you. You are obviously just using your husband as a meal ticket. You care only about filling your crusty diseased stretched out cunt. Go fuck a horse or an elephant that is the only way you will be satisfied. No love. No emotions. You just need your cunt filled that is your life now.. 1☆

NorCalGENorCalGE3 months ago

Well, you certainly brought out the mentally broken trolls with this one. I thought the series was well done. Thank you for giving my evening a lift...

cuck1cuck13 months ago

I've enjoyed this series so far. It's been interesting reading from the woman's pov rather than the cucks. Please ignore the hateful comments from all those morons who like to tear down everything they don't understand and probably needed 3 hours with a dictionary in order to write 6 sentences. I myself am a cuckold albeit a sexually denied one and to me there's nothing more horny than watching/listening as my wife gets fucked by a big cock and she gets the satisfaction that my small cock was never able to provide and I get to clean her with my mouth. And to the morons we stay together because we love each other and this lifestyle suits us. Reading some of the comments it's very clear that yours brains checked out of your relationship quite some time ago.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There’s an old saying ‘ don’t spit on me and tell me it’s raining ‘ . There is no way any self respecting man is gonna be happy with a slut wife that he can’t satisfy . One whom his wife humiliates , demeans , emasculates, dominates and subjugates for her sexual satisfaction and gratification as part of her sexual desires and experiences of being a size queen . Hubby don’t measure up anymore , he used to but now that his slut wife is being rammed by Rambo’s and sambos she’s put her little cuck hubby far beneath her and her ‘Real men’ dicks . Dump a hat bitch before you lose all self respect and become a sissy fluffer and clean up girly-boy for the slut wife and her growing harem of big dick dickheads , just so you can remain a part of her life after all you LOVE her while she shits on you .

Redbeard101Redbeard1013 months ago

Great set of stories. You are a very sexy woman.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What a nice slut, Marcy did that for me too fucked her ex then come home to let her finish off, nice wet pussy came quite quickly after hearing about the fuck date her and her jr

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding2 months ago

Great series! People have different wavelengths to their kink, but regardless of those differences, I absolutely love the uninhibited, unapologetic attitude of the wife.

It says a lot when a writer can get the same Anonymous [person] to comment five times. The content obviously struck the bullseye and they hate themselves for it. Hilarious!

But seriously, one thing thing you wouldn't think would be hot... but is oddly smokin? Mentioning having to take the morning-after pill. Just a little dose of reality to make the rest of it pop.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

lc69hunterlc69hunter2 months ago

The anons make me laugh

ds7035ds70352 months ago

Nice story. Keep writing and ignore the critics who never wrote anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheFunMilf@TheFunMilf
Hey there :) What would you like to know? Well firstly every story I write has a video that accompanies it. Just check my webpage. I came here to share my sexual confessions and journey into becoming a hotwife and self-confessed SLUT! I am just your everyday mum next door. ...